Author Topic: Symmetric Book Noble Quran by Prof. Ayedmir  (Read 7033 times)

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
Re: Symmetric Book Noble Quran by Prof. Ayedmir
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2018, 07:34:12 AM »
Peace, no again there are countless combinations gets similar symmetry (try playing with below sheet).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13BdUScwu16S5jTUorkqqw3dnJBZahr8jp5b9URFCI8s/edit?usp=sharing

ch9 127 verses i.e. remove two verses due to infatuation with counting delete Allah

Zayd also said:
"So I started looking for the Holy quran and collected it from (what was written on) palm-leaf stalks, thin white stones, and also from men who knew it by heart, until I found the last verse of Surat at-Tauba (repentance) with Abi Khuzaima al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, p. 478).

ch33 71 verses i.e. remove two verses due to infatuation with counting delete Allah

Zayd bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Quran and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. [That verse was]: 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.'"[Quran 33:23][Bukhari Sahih al-Bukhari, 6:61:510]

New arrangement seems to appear ~200 years afterwards a few initialed verses were separated out.

e.g. 42:1-3 was a single verse ?

I am not sure what you mean by "remove two verses due to infatuation with counting delete Allah"

The whole job of  symmetry is to make sure verses don't go out of Quran. It is also not important whether the numbers were added later. Even without them, counting of the lines should show symmetry. But we don't have access to full Quran from the ancient time. So we can't check. If the ancient people discovered the symmetry at the time of adding the numbers it would have been available at least in one source. But we found none.

Secondly, I wouldn't use hadiths to know about the preservation of Quran. Enough has been said about even atheists spreading rumors about Quran corruption back in time which then turned into hadiths of the persians. In that also, a major blooper exists. Quran can't be known as kitab if people were going around writing its verses on a wide variety of stuffs. In fact, that would mean Allah treating Arabs as less equal to previous people whom he gave actual kitab like Torah and Injeel. Nowhere in the Quran Allah says Musa's people wrote torrah here and there on a wide variety of things.

Third, it is easy to memorize the Quran. It would be weird for sahabas to make those above claims.

And the numbering is actually no big deal. Quran contains laws. For easy reference, it makes sense that they added the numbers. Humans still do it:

CIVIL CODE - CIV
DIVISION 1. PERSONS [38 - 86]  ( Heading of Division 1 amended by Stats. 1988, Ch. 160, Sec. 12. )

PART 2. PERSONAL RIGHTS [43 - 53.7]  ( Part 2 enacted 1872. )

43.  Besides the personal rights mentioned or recognized in the Government Code, every person has, subject to the qualifications and restrictions provided by law, the right of protection from bodily restraint or harm, from personal insult, from defamation, and from injury to his personal relations.
(Amended by Stats. 1953, Ch. 604.)
Full view: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=CIV&division=1.&title=&part=2.&chapter=&article=
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Symmetric Book Noble Quran by Prof. Ayedmir
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 08:52:09 AM »
peace reel, the whole point was that verse numbers were used by scribes as checksum nothing miraculous about symmetry  and hadith were used by those infatuated to delete verses etc.