News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The 6 pillars of Islamism or Fanatic Islam

Started by Neptin, March 08, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neptin

Been living in the GULF for a while now. Last month, police raided our building and arrested our housemate, Salman. Salman was my friend, he was only 19 years, but he was a fanatic Muslim or Islamist. For several months, I listened to him, learning his his supremacist and militant view on Islam. All this while I pretended to share his views; Muslic is haram, blasphemers must die and Muslim governments may embark on military jihad to collect spoils as revenue.

Salman was arrested for habitually criticizing the liberal Islamic opinion of the Imam of one of one of the largest mosque in the region, on the Imam's twitter page!

Much as I disagree with Salman, I feel sorry for him. He was just a kid who collected views from his religious community, a community that continue to propagate such views.

Islamism or Fanatic Islam is the application of any interpretation of Islam, notwithstanding its harmful impact on individuals or society at large. There are 6 categories of persons guilty of promoting Islamism.

1. Imam, preachers or Scholars: There is need to be objective while listening to them or reading their writings. In their words and voices, they sometime spread messages with fanatic overtones. A scholar or Imam that justifies amputating thieves is teaching that penalty need not fit the crime. A preacher that justifies the ban of non-Muslims from Makkah or Medina is fostering separatism. These are just some of the elements of fanaticism that many preachers, Imam or scholars make a living off propagating.

2. Middle East Governments: They enforce the the fanatic teachings from the Imams, preachers and scholars. They crackdown and crush those who attempt to oppose the toxic teaching that breed fanaticism. Sometimes the government even provide the financial support for propagating fanaticism overseas via building mosques, hosting seminars or publishing books.

3. Muslim organizations: Some Muslim organizations breed fanaticism by hosting periodic lectures and distribution of publications that bear toxic teachings, some of them are affiliates of Middle East regimes. In non-Muslim countries, these Muslim organizations exploit the legal system to pursue the implementation of toxic teachings as sharia.

4. Western government: Many of them have established alliance with Muslim monarchies, mediating foreign policies that tighten the grip of the monarchies on power. Then the monarchies financially reward, protect and support the very scholars, Imams and Muslim organizations guilty of spreading Islamism. Additionally, the western governments must be aware of the rise of Islamism in their own backyard, they know that it is a threat to human rights and freedom but they continue to turn a blind eye to it.

5. Western Leftists: So blinded by multiculturalism and political correctness, a segment of left seen to have allied with fanatic Muslim organizations. Any critic or opponent of Islamism is immediately branded a racist, hater or Islamophobe by these leftists. Deliberately or not, the leftists assist the fanatic Muslim organizations. With the aid of the Islamo-leftists, the fanatic Muslim organizations are able to enter and win many legal battles to enable the implementation of fanatic teachings in the name of tolerance and freedom of expression.

6. Moderate Muslims: This shouldn?t have made the list because moderate Muslims generally are peaceful or harmless. But after a deeper thought, I realized I should not be quick to undermine their role in growth of Islamism. This is because, even though they do not accept terror and violence perpetuated in the name of Islam, their continuous silence, denial and damage control to the toxic teachings from the clerics, scholars and imams only favor the growth of fanaticism.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

ajzhyder

https://topicsfromquran.wordpress.com/2018/06/30/non-physical-fighting-2/

The word Islam means to attain peace. A believer has to chose the way towards peace and security in all situations encountered in life. There are however, some historical accounts in many people?s mind which glorify physical fighting and Holy wars. The above link to post we reviews in light of Ayas of Quran what are Quran's instructions in regards to physical fight

Cerberus

This is but a rant but the common denominator of all these is an ignorance that cannot be questioned, a holy-fied ignorance.

But here is a better rant:

"The greatest asses of the world are those who, lacking all understanding and instruction, and void of all civil life and custom, rot in perpetual pedantry; those who by the grace of heaven would reform obscure and corrupted faith, salve the cruelties of perverted religion and remove abuse of superstitions, mending the rents in their vesture. It is not they who indulge impious curiosity or who are ever seeking the secrets of nature, and reckoning the courses of the stars.
Observe whether they have been busy with the secret causes of things, or if they have condoned the destruction of kingdoms, the dispersion of peoples, fires, blood, ruin or extermination; whether they seek the destruction of the whole world that it may belong to them: in order that the poor soul may be saved, that an edifice may be raised in heaven, that treasure may be laid up in that blessed land, caring naught for fame, profit or glory in this frail and uncertain life, but only for that other most certain and eternal life."

Amen.

HP_TECH

Quote from: Neptin on March 08, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
Been living in the GULF for a while now. Last month, police raided our building and arrested our housemate, Salman. Salman was my friend, he was only 19 years, but he was a fanatic Muslim or Islamist. For several months, I listened to him, learning his his supremacist and militant view on Islam. All this while I pretended to share his views; Muslic is haram, blasphemers must die and Muslim governments may embark on military jihad to collect spoils as revenue.

Salman was arrested for habitually criticizing the liberal Islamic opinion of the Imam of one of one of the largest mosque in the region, on the Imam's twitter page!

Much as I disagree with Salman, I feel sorry for him. He was just a kid who collected views from his religious community, a community that continue to propagate such views.

Islamism or Fanatic Islam is the application of any interpretation of Islam, notwithstanding its harmful impact on individuals or society at large. There are 6 categories of persons guilty of promoting Islamism.

1. Imam, preachers or Scholars: There is need to be objective while listening to them or reading their writings. In their words and voices, they sometime spread messages with fanatic overtones. A scholar or Imam that justifies amputating thieves is teaching that penalty need not fit the crime. A preacher that justifies the ban of non-Muslims from Makkah or Medina is fostering separatism. These are just some of the elements of fanaticism that many preachers, Imam or scholars make a living off propagating.

2. Middle East Governments: They enforce the the fanatic teachings from the Imams, preachers and scholars. They crackdown and crush those who attempt to oppose the toxic teaching that breed fanaticism. Sometimes the government even provide the financial support for propagating fanaticism overseas via building mosques, hosting seminars or publishing books.

3. Muslim organizations: Some Muslim organizations breed fanaticism by hosting periodic lectures and distribution of publications that bear toxic teachings, some of them are affiliates of Middle East regimes. In non-Muslim countries, these Muslim organizations exploit the legal system to pursue the implementation of toxic teachings as sharia.

4. Western government: Many of them have established alliance with Muslim monarchies, mediating foreign policies that tighten the grip of the monarchies on power. Then the monarchies financially reward, protect and support the very scholars, Imams and Muslim organizations guilty of spreading Islamism. Additionally, the western governments must be aware of the rise of Islamism in their own backyard, they know that it is a threat to human rights and freedom but they continue to turn a blind eye to it.

5. Western Leftists: So blinded by multiculturalism and political correctness, a segment of left seen to have allied with fanatic Muslim organizations. Any critic or opponent of Islamism is immediately branded a racist, hater or Islamophobe by these leftists. Deliberately or not, the leftists assist the fanatic Muslim organizations. With the aid of the Islamo-leftists, the fanatic Muslim organizations are able to enter and win many legal battles to enable the implementation of fanatic teachings in the name of tolerance and freedom of expression.

6. Moderate Muslims: This shouldn?t have made the list because moderate Muslims generally are peaceful or harmless. But after a deeper thought, I realized I should not be quick to undermine their role in growth of Islamism. This is because, even though they do not accept terror and violence perpetuated in the name of Islam, their continuous silence, denial and damage control to the toxic teachings from the clerics, scholars and imams only favor the growth of fanaticism.
So basically you are a spy/asset/agent?
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful