News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Are they any hearers among you?

Started by Davidson333, February 17, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidson333

The system of God

We have have come at a stage , where we cant deny anymore the evidence of the Signs,in fact ,we are at the dawn of a profound changement, the disasters are more violantly than before, Nowadays, almost no country escapes the grand climatical change.

And about the social climat, The atmosphere while just starting to boil gives the impression that the tentions are in control, even for the most positive minded realise that its only pending on a wire, its the apparent calme before the storm, actually, some countries are already facing major social troubles, revealing worse to come.

Its not about to have a negative mindset about the state of the actual world, but observation, putting the dots together between events, even if they are fomented for obnoxious purposes, to analyse with a factual manner and to establish the reality...We have arrived to a point of no turning back.

These social and meteorological disturbances are perfectly correlated with each other, it is not a coincidence, and this, does not escape the sharpened eye which perceives other dimensions true these events the others have no idea of the magnitude of these and even less of what will follow.

25:44 "Do you think that most of them hear, or understand? They are just like animals; no, they are far worse.

22:46 Did they not roam the earth, then use their minds to understand, and use their ears to hear? Indeed, the real blindness is not the blindness of the eyes, but the blindness of the hearts inside the chests.

46:26 We had established them in the same way as we established you, and provided them with hearing, eyes, and minds. But their hearing, eyes, and minds did not help them at all. This is because they decided to disregard GODʼs revelations. Thus, the prophecies and warnings that they ridiculed have caused their doom.

With regard to corruption, at all levels, it has reached such a degree that it has become difficult even for the most distracted minds to ignore it.
In fact, what we are witnissing, for some, or to witness agains others, are only the first steps of an unprecedented and world-wide retribution.
To understand what is happening, we must know that we are in a process of alternation, immutable, that is to say that each community is inevitably replaced by another when it comes to an end. And at each end of a cycle, only a small amount of believers are saved.

The examples in the Quran are manifold, the people of Fir'awn (called Pharaoh), the people of Hud, the people of Saleh, the people of Lot, and Shu'aib. And we arrived at this term.
In other words, the communities in which we live are about to succumb, as have the other communities, and nothing and no one will be able to prevent this, it is the system of God.

7:34 For each community, there is a predetermined life span. Once their interim comes to an end, they cannot delay it by one hour, nor advance it.

However, God does not punish people unjustly, if a community allows corruption and evil to spread, the specter of annihilation will come over that community.

Unfortunately, all communities except that of Jonas, an exception that confirms the rule, deserved retribution for disgusting virtue and righteousness.
Moreover, God never punishes people without sending His Mercy! A clear warner, so that people can reform themselves.

11:116 If only some of those among the previous generations possessed enough intelligence to forbid evil! Only a few of them deserved to be saved by us. As for the transgressors, they were preoccupied with their material luxuries; they were guilty.

Here is an excerpt, of what happened with the people of Lot, only a small number were saved:

51:33 "We will shower them with rocks of clay.
51:34 "Marked by your Lord for the transgressors."
51:35 We then delivered all the believers.
51:36 We did not find in it except one house of submitters.
51:37 We set it up as a lesson for those who fear the painful retribution.

A multitude of communities before these were destroyed whose ruins are still standing, we can, even today, testify the extent of the punishment:

7:4 Many a community we annihilated; they incurred our retribution while they were asleep, or wide awake.

Note the amount about the verses of the Qur'an that refers to the ancient communities that were punished in an exemplary manner for their transgression, and to serve as a reminder to the latter, but without effect, they were deaf to the warnings.

It is enough to read surah 54 "Al Qamar" to realize this, it contains many reminders about these people, wanted by God to warn us, each community has a predetermined end. How could we escape?
God speaks to the present communities in these terms:

54:43 Are your disbelievers better than those disbelievers? Have you been absolved by the scripture?

God informs us, that the hour had come for them because of the evil perversities in which these communities had become and because God's system does not change, we can deduce that the verdict for the present communities is like a sword of amoclesis above their heads, As for the exact time, God is the Only Knower. We can only note the alarming beginnings and to prepare ourselves where we can.

17:16 If we are to annihilate any community, we let the leaders commit vast corruption therein. Once they deserve retribution, we annihilate it completely.
17:17 Many a generation have we annihilated after Noah. Your Lord is most efficient in dealing with the sins of His servants; He is fully Cognizant, Seer.

The communities in which we now live are at the same stage as Noah's, just before he embarks on the ark with his family. People normally lived "got married ..." as if nothing had warned. The blind can not see the signs.

10:101 Say, "Look at all the signs in the heavens and the earth." All the proofs and all the warnings can never help people who decided to disbelieve.
10:102 Can they expect other than the fate of their counterparts in the past? Say, "Just wait, and, along with you, I am also waiting."
10:103 We ultimately save our messengers and those who believe. It is our immutable law that we save the believers.

For the believers, they are reassured, it is good news, these events announce that the prophecies of God are fulfilling, on the one hand, clearly the Word of God is truthful, and this will strengthen their faith.
On the other hand, this also announces that God is about to give sovereignty to believers, so that the system of God, ie Justice, will be finally established.

The promises of God, so long awaited by the ancients, are accomplished step by step, this group of believers, as small as they are, was chosen from the beginning of the creation and even before to witness one of the most majestic Divine plan on earth, and of all times, we come to a turning point in the story of Adam, God's plan, to restore His kingdom on earth and forever is at the door.

This victory will put an end to the battle that has been going on for decades between the forces of good and evil, as on a big chessboard, the devil's soldiers are about to be put into checkmate, even if their great number and their many tricks can impress many, all their efforts to achieve their odious ends will simply be destroyed.

This is what happens when one decides to erect one's foundations on the edge of a crumbling cliff. This is because the promise of God is true, while the promises of the devil are only illusions designed to deceive his followers.

14:22 And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "GOD has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution."
?
72:24 Once they see what is awaiting them, they will find out who is really weaker in power, and fewer in number.
37:171 Our decision is already decreed for our servants the messengers.

37:172 They are surely the victors.

37:173 Our soldiers are the winners.

But the trials, the losses, the pains that believers will have to face, will inevitably precede the birth of this new world, we will witness the first contractions in the times to come, it is the perfect Biblical allegory of the pregnant woman, which suddenly have contractions, which intensify until birth.

2:155 We will surely test you through some fear, hunger, and loss of money, lives, and crops. Give good news to the steadfast.

Why is it good news to endure all these hardships? For, as precious raw metals, need to be purified, cut, the believers will go through difficulties to be purified like precious metals, in order to be redeemed.
May the hearts of believers be reassured, and may the hearts of those who put their trust in their Lord reassure themselves, may the hearts of those who possess the vision and the hearts of those who worship God alone reassure themselves.
God is with those who put their trust in Him Alone, God is with those who worship Him alone, without ever associating him anything. Because He is the only one who is worthy to be worshiped.

Victory is a promise of God.

God never fails to fulfill his promise.

24:55 GOD promises those among you who believe and lead a righteous life, that He will make them sovereigns on earth, as He did for those before them, and will establish for them the religion He has chosen for them, and will substitute peace and security for them in place of fear. All this because they worship Me alone; they never set up any idols beside Me. Those who disbelieve after this are the truly wicked.

The Sardar

Salam/Peace welcome to the forums and well made post.  :group: :group: :group:

Davidson333

The Sardar