Author Topic: Go Back brother/sister  (Read 969 times)

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Go Back brother/sister
« on: February 25, 2018, 02:22:27 PM »
If you have any ounce of reason and guidance leave this forsaken place.
If you are able to read this message, then know that this forum is akin to gambling and intoxicants.
Sure it has its benefits like discussing new interesting ideas, but the sin resulting from partaking in this by far outweighs its benefit. You will be increasingly led astray by the constant faith questioning, fake progressive propaganda, promotion of ambiguity in interpretation, promotion of transgression of the limits of God, illogical statements and analyses, irrelevant objections etc....

Stay AWAY from this forum.

It is a political tool for dividing and confusing those who had enough intelligence to seek guidance from God Alone by relying on His Word Alone.

If you have made it this far, both in reading this rant and being guided to "Quran Alone", turn back to the time where Allah was guiding you step by step while you humbly supplicated and your hairs and skin shivered while reading the Quran and tears fell down your cheek as you recited Verses that were eternally personal and eternally relevant to the precise exact situation you constantly found yourself in, to the point you were certain your Lord was literally constantly watching over you.
Go back to the time you did not seek to convince others painstakingly of your interpretation, to a time you did not spend hours devising arguments to debate with strangers online.

This forum was a test and you fell in the trial if you vested yourself in this corrupt charade.

Escape go free.

This forum is not the end of your journey.

Your destiny is beyond these keys, these screens, these 1990's washed up emoticons and this monotonous simple machine interface.

Go beyond the reaches of the secret council who devised this trap for those lone wolves who desire to belong.

Turn around from the screen, there lies your destiny in the real world.

Have you ever tried practicing the nonsense some of these phonies promote?

Turn back to reason, to the season when you used to spend more time looking at the skies
instead of staring at the screen with sighs

Go back

Freeminds was but a trial in your journey so if you have realized you are in the trial

pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move past move forward

Salaam
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Ju5

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Go Back brother/sister
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 11:53:28 AM »
Since when questioning one faith is bad? if people didn't question their faith they would believe in anything, greek gods, human sacrifice, cannibalism...you never know if something is true until you put it to test. If it fails the test, you stop believing in lies and are free from those lies. If it passes the test, your faith in strengthened by truth so that it becomes almost unbreakable. To me this posts sounds like your faith is shaking so your want to put a veil before your eyes in order to avoid hell.
This behavior has a name, it is called obscurantism. The truth lies in light, in the middle to be seen by all, but the lie hides itself in the dark corners.
My hypothesis is that you are a smart young man (, and this intelligence make you proud and arrogant. So because of this arrogance, you don't question your beliefs because you think : i could never believed in a lie since i am too smart for that. It makes you become even more arrogant, overconfident and even agressive towards anyone who doesn't think exactly like you.

Your stance about not question the words is hypocrite, because the whole premise of qur'anism if to change the words translations and sentences interpretations, "because the qur'an is manipulated by sunnites, they lies for 1400 years but we ll discover the true interpretation and correct contradictions" You can't say "the qur'an is true because we questioned the verses" and after that say "we should not question the verses, it leads us astray". If you think the verses are obvious, well the most obvious meanings of verses are very violent, absurd and even contradictory...

Here is my last advice. By refusing to question, you will only postpone the questioning for later. You will not be able to live by censoring yourself all your live, and you are only making the years until it happen, worse. Put to the test. It s make or break. If you fear to test, or refuse because it would be bad or dangerous, it proves that your faith is weak because you are not confident. The test goes like this : abandon all premises, all preconceived ideas, and start the logic like you were resolving maths. If you do, you ll discover, if you don't, you wash your own brain. Maybe you won't draw the same conclusion that i did with a different approach...ask god to guide you. Don't waste years with a weak faith, either destroy it, or make it rock solid, and then move on.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 12:00:35 PM »
Since when questioning one faith is bad? if people didn't question their faith they would believe in anything, greek gods, human sacrifice, cannibalism...you never know if something is true until you put it to test. If it fails the test, you stop believing in lies and are free from those lies. If it passes the test, your faith in strengthened by truth so that it becomes almost unbreakable. To me this posts sounds like your faith is shaking so your want to put a veil before your eyes in order to avoid hell.
I don't think this post is about questioning faith. This was more of criticism of this forum.

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 04:13:12 PM »
This behavior has a name, it is called obscurantism. The truth lies in light, in the middle to be seen by all, but the lie hides itself in the dark corners.
My hypothesis is that you are a smart young man (, and this intelligence make you proud and arrogant. So because of this arrogance, you don't question your beliefs because you think : i could never believed in a lie since i am too smart for that. It makes you become even more arrogant, overconfident and even agressive towards anyone who doesn't think exactly like you.

As far as questioning our faith is concerned Quran commands us to investigate before following anything:

وَلَا تَقۡفُ مَا لَيۡسَ لَكَ بِهِۦ عِلۡمٌ‌ۚ إِنَّ ٱلسَّمۡعَ وَٱلۡبَصَرَ وَٱلۡفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ كَانَ عَنۡهُ مَسۡـُٔولاً۬ (٣٦
And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 09:40:57 PM »
If you have any ounce of reason and guidance leave this forsaken place.
If you are able to read this message, then know that this forum is akin to gambling and intoxicants.
Sure it has its benefits like discussing new interesting ideas, but the sin resulting from partaking in this by far outweighs its benefit. You will be increasingly led astray by the constant faith questioning, fake progressive propaganda, promotion of ambiguity in interpretation, promotion of transgression of the limits of God, illogical statements and analyses, irrelevant objections etc....

And join the Flat Earth Project...
Where everything is the opposite of everything that is being said above..

NewFrenzy

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 02:38:06 AM »
As far as questioning our faith is concerned Quran commands us to investigate before following anything:
i think , Quran doesn't command us to investigate anything except in war and if a wicked man brings some information.

وَلَا تَقۡفُ مَا لَيۡسَ لَكَ بِهِۦ عِلۡمٌ‌ۚ إِنَّ ٱلسَّمۡعَ وَٱلۡبَصَرَ وَٱلۡفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ كَانَ عَنۡهُ مَسۡـُٔولاً۬ (٣٦
And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned.
i have no knowledge of Arabic /Quran so i guess i should stop following this book  and the translations and any book attributed to god.

NewFrenzy

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 02:57:16 AM »
This forum was a test and you fell in the trial if you vested yourself in this corrupt charade.
Escape go free.
freeminds was but a trial in your journey so if you have realized you are in the trial
pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move past move forward
Salaam
Stay AWAY from those books claiming to be from god .
Those books were a test and you fell in the trial if you vested yourself in this corrupt charade.
 :peace: :bravo:
Believe in God without Following any book claiming to be from god or words of god.

NielsJacob

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2018, 12:11:40 AM »
Peace HP TECH

Thanks for you inputs here.
I try to take the best with me.
I remember when you told how your family was harassing you.
I dont think all you energy are wasted.

Wishing you the best. May God lead you.