News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

What did Prophet Muhammad do before Prophethood if....

Started by armom, February 13, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

good logic

I disagree brother Armom. Ummi does not mean illiterate nor does it mean does not know the scripture.
The prophet ,according to Qoran ,was literate and followed some religion  like his tribe.
Ummi means gentile .
GOD has given indication in Qoran that the prophet knew how to read and write. Surely you are familiar with the verses or would you like me to quote them for you.
The prophet being illiterate is a made up lie to create another miracle of the traditional Islam miracles. GOD has said Qoran is sufficient as a miracle and is the only miracle the prophet received..
Brother, you need time to cleanse the brainwashing done by Traditional Islam.
With time, effort and hard work , hopefully you will look back at all these threads you are making and realise the truth  in Qoran is clear and simple . No issues or contradictions.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Novice

Quote from: armom on February 15, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
The revelation before the Quran was Injeel. So why didn't the prophet read Injeel? I mean like we are studying the Quran, then why didn't the Prophet studied Injeel? Why didn't people who knew and followed Injeel got Prophethood?  :hmm

How do you know that the prophet did not read Injeel?

And if they followed corrupted religion then why did he got revelation and not the person who followed God's commandments?

Please reflect on following verses and see if they reply your questions.

2:105-106
مَّا يَوَدُّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِنۡ أَهۡلِ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ وَلَا ٱلۡمُشۡرِكِينَ أَن يُنَزَّلَ عَلَيۡڪُم مِّنۡ خَيۡرٍ۬ مِّن رَّبِّڪُمۡ‌ۗ وَٱللَّهُ يَخۡتَصُّ بِرَحۡمَتِهِۦ مَن يَشَآءُ‌ۚ وَٱللَّهُ ذُو ٱلۡفَضۡلِ ٱلۡعَظِيمِ (١٠٥) ۞ مَا نَنسَخۡ مِنۡ ءَايَةٍ أَوۡ نُنسِهَا نَأۡتِ بِخَيۡرٍ۬ مِّنۡہَآ أَوۡ مِثۡلِهَآ‌ۗ أَلَمۡ تَعۡلَمۡ أَنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدِيرٌ (١٠٦

Neither those who disbelieve from the People of the Scripture nor the polytheists wish that any good should be sent down to you from your Lord. But Allah selects for His mercy whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty.
We do not abrogate (Not what traditionalists interpret this word) a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?

Salaam

Jafar

Then how could those people know about God? We have so many materials still we are confused. Even having Quran as a miracle still we get confused many a times. Then what about those people during that time?

Through Conscience and Common Sense.

Let's pull the time machine back further to the time and location of Abraham..
Presumably Mesopotamian region around 1700 - 2000 BC

Abraham has no books or ever read a book...
Writing materials were carved in stone during that time..

YET!

A SCRIPT WRITTEN BY GOD ALREADY EXIST DURING HIS TIME.
I rephrase that, a script CLAIMED TO BE WRITTEN BY GOD already exist during his time..

A Babylonian king named Hammurabi CLAIMED that he met The Supreme God known as MARDUK.
MARDUK dictated to him a set of codex / law and ordered Hammurabi to enforce a set of codex / law within the society.

MARDUK (right) seated dictating law to Hammurabi (Left)

You can see the exact holy scripture authored by MARDUK in Louvre Museum, Paris.
Just look for "Hammurabi Codex"..

And yes.. it's the same MARDUK whose idol Abraham didn't smashed.
But does Abraham believed in it?
Does Abraham really believe that such codex was actually written by God of All Universes??
Apparently he didn't, and that's one of the reason why his society were so angry at Abraham and punished him with burned to death punishment.

"Hammurabi Codex" or to the BELIEVER it should be "MARDUK's Codex" is among the OLDEST scripture CLAIMED TO BE WRITTEN BY A GOD.

The next question is WHY?
Why Hammurabi CLAIMED that it was written by Marduk?

The answer is very simple: To gain legitimacy.. to gain authority..
By claiming his idea was actually came from Marduk, he has no need to prove the truthfulness of it and nobody will dare to challenge his idea.. As it will make MARDUK very angry and MARDUK will torture those who dare to disbelieve / challenge "His Scripture" in the afterlife.

With such threat.. the society will just OBEY AND FOLLOW... throwing out their conscience and common sense out of the window.

The same old recipe being applied again, again and again throughout history until today.....

Jafar

Then how could those people know about God? We have so many materials still we are confused. Even having Quran as a miracle still we get confused many a times. Then what about those people during that time?

Most of those people are already dead now, thus they already know God more than you do.
As such; definitely they know God NOT through the books, stone tablet, scriptures, papyrus or palm leaf scrolls. People do NOT need books to know their own creator.

Those who think as such are only the cults of holy books.
To give a 'reason' on why people need to worship their holy relics in form of books.

The revelation before the Quran was Injeel. So why didn't the prophet read Injeel? I mean like we are studying the Quran, then why didn't the Prophet studied Injeel? Why didn't people who knew and followed Injeel got Prophethood?  :hmm

God's revelation never ended, given to everyone and not through a book.

Left alone somebody who lived in Arabian desert 1400 years ago, even in Europe 400 years ago the majority of Europeans never read the Bible written / translated to their own language.

The dogma proposed by the book cultist is as ridiculous as:

God has sent down revelation in form of "Apps".
This App written by God is ONLY available for Apple iPhone and the content within are ONLY available in Chinese.

Thus to understand this God's latest revelation; one need to:
1. Buy an iPhone (which is minority in the world as the majority of population are either in Android or don't have any smart phone at all)
2. Learn Chinese or else depends on Chinese translator to translate the content to their own native language.

Otherwise they are 'left out' from God's blessings and shall be tortured for all eternity because they've missed out the latest release of God's revelation.

huruf

armom, you do not seem to read anything of what I wrote. I repeat:

QuoteGod says in teh Qur'an he sent warners to every people, so whatever was the Prophet's people, they did have revelation. Whether it was spread in writing or by oral transmission is not of the essence. Most peoples in the world received older revelations by oral transmission, independently that they were recorded, then or later, in writing or not.

As to the inyil. I put once up the question of really, really: what do we understand by "inyil" according to Qur'an. Because it might be a matter of content and then oll over the world people, each people or all of them, may have haver their inyil, known by whatever name.

Salaam