News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

INHERITANCE EXERCISE: Time to get your hands dirty!

Started by HP_TECH, February 07, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HP_TECH

Who are the experts in inheritance?
Which of you have Surah 4 completely encompassed and can provide sound and evidence based consultation in the matter of leaving inheritance?

I know we have discussed inheritance a lot on this forum, but I want to put this scenario forward to test the validity of our most prominent inheritance advocates.

If you also know of all the great discussions and threads which bore fruition in regards to inheritance, please feel free to share the links.

Here we go:

Let us say a man who has no wife and no children is to pass away.
His siblings consist of his own twin brother and elder twin sisters.
He is also survived by both his parents.

How will inheritance be apportioned in this specific theoretical case?
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: HP_TECH on February 07, 2018, 07:20:35 PM
If you also know of all the great discussions and threads which bore fruition in regards to inheritance, please feel free to share the links.

peace -- see sticky thread summary: Inheritance according to Qur?an
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9604035.msg395789#msg395789

Quote from: HP_TECH on February 07, 2018, 07:20:35 PM
Let us say a man who has no wife and no children is to pass away.
His siblings consist of his own twin brother and elder twin sisters.
He is also survived by both his parents.

How will inheritance be apportioned in this specific theoretical case?

kalala case

4:11 ... فان so if لم not ىكن beeth له for him/said person ولد offspring وورثه and inherit him/said person ابواه parents dual his/said persons' (if dual parents alive) فلامه so to mother his/said person الثلث the third فان so if كان be له for him/said person اخوه ikhwatun/siblings (3+ brothers or 2+ brothers & sister or 1+ brothers & 2+ sisters) فلامه so to mother his/said person السدس the sixth...

4:12 ... فان so if كانوا be they of اكثر more من from ذلك such فهم so they شركا associates/partners of فى in الثلث the third ...

4:176 ... فان so if كانتا be dual اثنتىن two (feminine i.e. if exactly two sisters) فلهما so to them dual الثلثان the third each (1/3 + 1/3 = 2/3)...

1/6 mother (4:11)
1/3 siblings max (4:12); if mixed gender use 4:176 (1/3 * 2/3 = 2/9 two sisters (1/9 each); 1/9 brother variable)
1/2 father remainder (variable)

1 total

HP_TECH

I appreciate your response I will if God so will take some time to digest and properly respond
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful