News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

God bless this forum

Started by imrankhawaja, January 01, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

i just dnt understand "how low some people gone" if something they cant prove they start making new ids and pretend something what they are not in real ..

specially when they stumped by either admins or by a random member of forum , they feel this id is defeated so lets make another empire and gain more time for making more points but everytime when they are fully "stumped" they try to prove the existence of jinn in the shape of human by vanishing point

we have half cast beings here .. called human jinns ...

God bless this forum
God bless humanity
God bless jinns ( who are actually laughing at them ) :yay:

savage_carrot

God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

good logic

SC you are starting old navy jokes?
GOD bless this Marine:

"A college Professor, an avowed Atheist, was teaching his class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated he was going to prove there is no God. Addressing the ceiling he shouted: ?God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I?ll give you 15 minutes!?
The lecture room fell silent. You could have heard a pin drop. Ten minutes went by. Again the Professor taunted God, saying, ?Here I am, God! I?m still waiting!?
His count-down got down to the last couple of minutes when a Marine, just released from active duty and newly registered in the class, walked up to the Professor and punched him full-force in the face. The Professor tumbled from his lofty platform, and he was out cold before he hit the floor.
At first the students were shocked, and they babbled in confusion. The young Marine took a seat in the front row and sat silently. The class fell silent? waiting.
Eventually, the Professor came around. When he finally regained the power of speech, he glared at the young Marine in the front row. ?What?s the matter with you? Why on earth did you do that??
The Marine smiled. ?God sent me".
GOD bless this forum indeed.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

imrankhawaja

savage_carrot

Quote from: good logic on January 12, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
SC you are starting old navy jokes?
GOD bless this Marine:

"A college Professor, an avowed Atheist, was teaching his class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated he was going to prove there is no God. Addressing the ceiling he shouted: ?God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I?ll give you 15 minutes!?
The lecture room fell silent. You could have heard a pin drop. Ten minutes went by. Again the Professor taunted God, saying, ?Here I am, God! I?m still waiting!?
His count-down got down to the last couple of minutes when a Marine, just released from active duty and newly registered in the class, walked up to the Professor and punched him full-force in the face. The Professor tumbled from his lofty platform, and he was out cold before he hit the floor.
At first the students were shocked, and they babbled in confusion. The young Marine took a seat in the front row and sat silently. The class fell silent? waiting.
Eventually, the Professor came around. When he finally regained the power of speech, he glared at the young Marine in the front row. ?What?s the matter with you? Why on earth did you do that??
The Marine smiled. ?God sent me".
GOD bless this forum indeed.
Peace.
I suppose he got sent out of any further classes after :)
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.