News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

What is your position on Europe migrant crisis?

Started by Neptin, July 28, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neptin

I know huruf. I'm saying that there exist a racial demographic balance in favor of the natives in a population. And if this balance is threatened within a short time by mass migration, there will be undesirable consequences for a period of time. Some of these consequences I listed above.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

huruf

Today, precisely today where there is a world culture, or rather a world lack of culture, it funnytht we have so much stress on "our culture" your culture.

What everybody wants to achieve is to be a live like in the american films. ?Is the Spanish culture the macdonalds and so many things as are here in Spain and everywhere the same? Where you go to Moscow and if you can read the cirilic letters you find ftness centres and yes macdonalds and the whole lot. Today everybody lives in films and tv shows. What shock, what culture?

About suddenly so any immigrants, no In Spain we are reaching third gneeration and I doubt that it will continue. There are no job either decent or undecent. So we will not be such a big source for American happiness as we have been.

On the other hand, those that are already here they do not pose a problem but they are victims of the government system of islamophobia. The numbers of "muslims"
or would be thought muslims who have been charged for Terrorism or the like and then have to be freed because it is all a sham are big, but of course the news come out when they are hled up but no news come afterwards saying that it was a sham.

Others are not so lucky and the charges stick, wrongly but they stick.

It is so disgusting...  It is plainly wholesale defamation. 

The real marvel if that with so much effort and money spent on making islamophobia stick that so many people carry still on as if that happned in mars and life continues without most people not wanting problems unless they really have them, and they do have them, but they are not muslims, but other things, like exploitation at work or lack of work , lac of any social help for anything, therefore no more children coming to the world, romt he indigenous.

Is there is a danger, but not from islam or inmigration, there is a danger and it is ruling us.

Salaam

good logic

If every individual worked on their prejudice and overcame  his/her fear of people being demons /monsters/terrorists/... Because of media/shaytan feeding  us garbage and phobia about races and religions, we will start the change we claim to want.

One can only deal/interact with people in our community , more or less our "neighbours". Then love thy neighbour and clean our minds from classing people. Give the example.

What does justice ,fairness, kindness, mercy, respect,... mean ? Why are we  even contemplating to support what we clearly see as  injustice? It is unjust to mistreat migrants -kick a person when they are down- they are people!!!

People come and go nowadays on GOD s earth, Some are desperate through no fault of their own, let us accept them in our land as guests and be the best we can be for ourselves by treating them well.
We have laws that deal with criminality. If they are criminals among them ,then we deal with that justly and fairly not tar all of them with the same brush.
All of us are humans and "one day for you one day against you" apply to all of us.
Do good, be good and it will done to you!
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Neptin

Quote from: good logic on August 06, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
If every individual worked on their prejudice and overcame  his/her fear of people being demons /monsters/terrorists/...

Of course, this rings true on paper. But we live in a really bias world. People are bias to their family, then their race, then culture and then land. I don't like it anymore than you do, but its the way the human minds works.

Europe is teetering at a cultural clash between European culture and North African/Middle Eastern 'Islamic' culture. If you pay close attention, listening to every side of the public, you will easily see this. I am not blaming this on anyone, but it is one of the consequence of mass immigration I discussed earlier.

good logic

Sorry brother. I do not see it that way at all.

I shall keep the hope and positive mind that we are all brothers and sisters.

Regardless of what other say/think about the "reality", I will keep on working hard on my attitude to love GOD and love my neighbour and try to spread this love with optimism..
However I understand your concern.
GOD bless you
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Neptin

Quote from: good logic on August 07, 2018, 01:29:34 AM
Sorry brother. I do not see it that way at all.

I shall keep the hope and positive mind that we are all brothers and sisters.

Regardless of what other say/think about the "reality", I will keep on working hard on my attitude to love GOD and love my neighbour and try to spread this love with optimism..
However I understand your concern.
GOD bless you
Peace.

And I respect you for that. I only hope optimism and positivity is justified in the end.

huruf

Quote from: Neptin on August 07, 2018, 12:29:38 AM
Of course, this rings true on paper. But we live in a really bias world. People are bias to their family, then their race, then culture and then land. I don't like it anymore than you do, but its the way the human minds works.

Europe is teetering at a cultural clash between European culture and North African/Middle Eastern 'Islamic' culture. If you pay close attention, listening to every side of the public, you will easily see this. I am not blaming this on anyone, but it is one of the consequence of mass immigration I discussed earlier.

What you say is a living proof that the political strategy of divide and conquer works 100%.

This that you portrait as reality is a fabricated pjection thorugh the media and fabricated events to create precisely that that you say is already there.

You could as well ask us to thorw of christians/Muslims to the lions in the circus, they are guilte of the arson of Rome.

Nothing changes, and those who do not feel able to solve problems escape from them imagining "the" probflem that is not there but which they can pin on something already packaed rather than face the relaity that they are being toys in game of power played with them by the powerful who want to be more powerful.

Keep imagining "the" problem they have given you with a ready-made guilty and escape from the problem the real problem that many people are putty in the hands of a well cooked political world sham.

Salaam

SarahY

There will always be tensions even without immigration. People are very opinionated even of the same race, that?s just humans you don?t need different cultural or people for that.

The fact that you have no official reference is just evidence that shows a bias. I know people who aren?t ?white? and want a cut in immigration. If you focus on the negatives then that?s all you will see.

Besides, is there any true native race living in the land? What is a true native? No one owns the world but we?re born into a world, a place with its rules and regulations.

QuoteThe conclusion I have reached so far is this, wherever you live, wherever you migrate to, it is really important that the natives are genuinely happy or indifferent to your presence.

It must really suck for people who are stuck in countries they can?t leave, who are hated, and genuinely not liked or whatever ill feeling. Life shouldn?t just be about appeasing people about your presence. Unless you want to migrate to UK or Sweden to be loved. I?m sure people can like/love other races but there will def be no guarantee that everyone will.

As I mentioned before you should consider visiting the places you want to migrate to, consider where you would live, how you could afford to live there and whether it would suit your lifestyle or not. In the process you could even mingle with people!

Peace.

We all have blind spots.
Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
ambiguity is there for a reason, why do you think?
We're all different, so how can we all be equal?

es

Peace,

Neptin,  where are you from? Have you ever lived in the countries which you're referring to?

Peace.

Sajda.

Neptin

Quote from: SarahYAs I mentioned before you should consider visiting the places you want to migrate to, consider where you would live, how you could afford to live there and whether it would suit your lifestyle or not. In the process you could even mingle with people!

Quote from: esPeace,

Neptin,  where are you from? Have you ever lived in the countries which you're referring to?

Peace!

I spent 5 months in UK about 10 years ago, when I was still really young. But, I guess you may be right, no amount of inquiries may be good as going there on a visit to check things out for myself.

BTW, I come from West Africa. But for a while I've been living in the Middle East.

Thanks.