Author Topic: Possible war between Turkey and the US?  (Read 4040 times)

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Possible war between Turkey and the US?
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 05:54:27 AM »
Syria shoots down an Israeli F-16

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/10/israeli-fighter-jet-shot-down-by-syrian-fire-says-military

Why are zionist air forces on Syria there in first place? And any evidence of aggression by Iran? Or was it Israel who are the aggressor?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 07:46:42 AM »
According to how things usually pan out, one can guess  which of the possible options from these:
1-Iran did send a drone over Israel,from Syria of course,to initiate the trouble.
2-Syria,as well as fighting a war in its own country wants to pick another war with Israel.
3-Israel,carrying on with its policy of "defending itself", is playing another war game and is(Israel/mossad) the master mind of this particular incident.
It seems that justifying actions are games and "proper evidence " can be very hard to investigate ,so the" world order" most of the time will overlook evidence sometimes for the sake of friendship and reputation.
Who will believe a "rogue/terrorist state"( What the world order calls rogue/terrorist, of course) even if there is evidence they are innocent or set up?
Someone more powerful than all of them has all the details recorded, all are oblivious to it. Whoever does bad will receive bad sooner(here) or later(hereafter).
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 11:15:16 AM »
Ever since the civil war Israel has continuously violated Syrian airspace since it sees an opportunity in attacking. Prior to the civil war the Israelis would be hiding behind the borders and never dare to enter Syrian airspace. The Israeli plane that was downed had actually bombed an Iranian base in Syria before it got downed so it was Israel that was the aggressor. Israel doesn't actually dare to enter Syrian airspace now since the Syrian Air Defence have a strong presence in the southern part with a lot of AA batteries in place protecting against any Israeli airstrikes (although they often fail at preventing Israeli missiles from hitting their target) and the regime is regaining ground in the south too so it will be able to expand its air defence further which explains how they managed to shoot down the Israeli plane. Instead what Israel does is it often fires missiles using the Lebanese and its own airspace making it hard for the SAD to retaliate against their planes and any missiles fired at their plane get intercepted expect this one managed to hit the plane sucessfully. An Israeli F-15 was also reportedly hit by a missile.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 12:50:04 PM »
Ever since the civil war Israel has continuously violated Syrian airspace since it sees an opportunity in attacking. Prior to the civil war the Israelis would be hiding behind the borders and never dare to enter Syrian airspace. The Israeli plane that was downed had actually bombed an Iranian base in Syria before it got downed so it was Israel that was the aggressor. Israel doesn't actually dare to enter Syrian airspace now since the Syrian Air Defence have a strong presence in the southern part with a lot of AA batteries in place protecting against any Israeli airstrikes (although they often fail at preventing Israeli missiles from hitting their target) and the regime is regaining ground in the south too so it will be able to expand its air defence further which explains how they managed to shoot down the Israeli plane. Instead what Israel does is it often fires missiles using the Lebanese and its own airspace making it hard for the SAD to retaliate against their planes and any missiles fired at their plane get intercepted expect this one managed to hit the plane sucessfully. An Israeli F-15 was also reportedly hit by a missile.
Why is Zionist air forces bombing a Iranian base & why is there a Iranian base stationed in Syria?

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2018, 11:06:31 PM »
Why is Zionist air forces bombing a Iranian base & why is there a Iranian base stationed in Syria?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Saudi_Arabia_proxy_conflict

And Israel found an ally in Saudi Arabia.. (The enemy of my enemy is my friend)

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 03:23:24 PM »
According to how things usually pan out, one can guess  which of the possible options from these:
1-Iran did send a drone over Israel,from Syria of course,to initiate the trouble.
2-Syria,as well as fighting a war in its own country wants to pick another war with Israel.
3-Israel,carrying on with its policy of "defending itself", is playing another war game and is(Israel/mossad) the master mind of this particular incident.
It seems that justifying actions are games and "proper evidence " can be very hard to investigate ,so the" world order" most of the time will overlook evidence sometimes for the sake of friendship and reputation.
Who will believe a "rogue/terrorist state"( What the world order calls rogue/terrorist, of course) even if there is evidence they are innocent or set up?
Someone more powerful than all of them has all the details recorded, all are oblivious to it. Whoever does bad will receive bad sooner(here) or later(hereafter).
GOD bless.
Peace.

Option 3 happens very often, i.e. Israel likes to victimize itself a lot and in most cases it sadly gets away with it too with the help of the US. Israel actually gets away with a lot of its crimes too (including breaking international laws such as violating Syrian airspace) and any resolution taking place against Israel will just be VETO'd by the US while the US builds bases in Syria and is occupying the country. The US is actually destablizing Syria for the sake of Israel just notice how interested the US is in the region compared to other regions were conflicts happen very often too. The US is literally part of Axis of evil along with Israel and countries like Saudi Arabia. What Syria needs right now is a group that will stand up against both the regime and the terrorist groups, sadly any such group will easily be hjiacked by countries like the US with the intentions of keeping Syria destroyed through balkanization.

Iran has a lot of bases in Syria and they've always had a presence at one point even prior to the civil war I believe, only now that Iran has increased its presence to prevent the regime from losing ground against the opposition and other forces and to retaliate against Israel. They are usually present in the eastern and southern part of Syria and had a major influence in driving away terrorist ISIS from parts of Aleppo and east of Syria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Saudi_Arabia_proxy_conflict

And Israel found an ally in Saudi Arabia.. (The enemy of my enemy is my friend)

What do you think about this that happened recently? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_bombing_of_Damascus_and_Homs

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 11:52:35 PM »
It's all about the pipelines and who will control these prizes.

Possible war between Turkey and the US?

It's possible, both Turkey and the U.S. (among others) are heavily invested in the region.

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 12:47:09 AM »
There is certainly a very strong drive for a III world war, of course, like it is the use, hidden behind any pretexts and disguised in very pious eaims, but nevertheless that is what is there.

I think if we are not there yet it is because Rusia has not taken the bait, but I guess it will go on till we all get our III world war, when every attainment and improvement for the human lot will be thrown to the winds for everybody not just for the present victims.

Salaam

Salaam

Makaveli

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 05:28:20 AM »
Similarly to Russia Turkey will not bash at the U.S., they have different power scale. The media rhetoric’s does not mean what they say on Twitter and the TV means their actual position, quite the opposite. Modern world's politics are 90% media based with presidents/leaders of most countries being media figures and not the actual politicians as during the WWII period. Thus their rhetoric’s should not scare you.

Russia for instance is a fake state, which is a vassal to the U.S. (and so is Turkey) and is never really going to nor is capable of fighting the U.S. both in military let alone economic terms. Unless the U.S. will cease to exist and a power vacuum will happen there Russia will remain subject to the Western power.

Russia lost its sovereignty after the collapse of the Soviet regime, enough said. They could easily make 20-30 countries after its collapse on its territory, but they decided to keep their territory why? Simple. Because it is easy to control and exchange resources from one centralized Moscow-based oligarchy rather than control the vacuum, which would exist on the former Soviet territory happen there become multiple small-middle sized states instead of a one centralized subject which keeps under its control 30% of the Earth mass.

One example of how Russia is subject to U.S. is its recent aggression in Syria, it happened 1,5 years ago when Obama's administration basically told Putin to go attack Syria so that they would lower the sanctions pressure on them.

Another example of how Russia's oligarchy and statesmen are subject to direct Western control is because their kids, banks, offshore money, houses and basically the estate is subject to the Western banks and they all have houses and families in the West and are ready to flee there. Putin's regime will mostly flee to the West after his last presidency. They can make them bankrupt any second.

Basic analytics are enough to understand the world's political situation.

These vassal states are needed to hold control in their respective regions but there is only one Empire usually, these days it is the bloody U.S. They can be strong enough to execute control in their respective regions but not even close to excercice Empirical power. I am talking about the Turkey, Russia and China. They brainwash people into fake patriotism but are basically slave states with corrupt regimes.

I also strongly suggest not to side with ANY force whatsoever and look at the hidden message of the Quran which hopefully will be revealed soon. This message will be similar to what Isa son of Miryem once told.  As of right now if you 'analyze' world's politics based on the fake news, you can be easily labeled as the lost tribe of banu Yisraeli, the so called lost muslims, which is basically an everlasting position of most people ever living, it is a common characteristics, nothing to be scared of, but undesirable, in my opinion. Increase your analytic capabilities everyone.

P.S. As I often do, I leave some nice literature for you to reflect upon:

I suggest everyone read 1984 by Orwell, G. to see what the WWIII will possibly be like.

Also, the Prince by N.Machiavelli is a good body of historical knowledge to give you some nice perception of what the State as a political body really is. Any state. There are no 'good' or 'bad' states, forget about this criteria.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 05:55:28 AM »