News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Israel approves controversial bill

Started by عوني, July 19, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

عوني

Hey guys I read this article today were Israel, which runs kangaroo courts (and sadly gets away with it too with the help of the constant VETOs by the US in the UN) while killing civilians in Gaza and the WB decided to downgrade Arabic's recognised status (i.e. it's no longer considered an official language in the country) despite the fact that the majority people actually used to speak Arabic prior to the declaration of Israel and not Hebrew and a significant amount of the population still speak Arabic up until today.

Source for the article: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44881554

Here's another more detailed article that talks about it: https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/tamara-nassar/israel-passes-law-entrenching-apartheid

huruf

Well, Israel does what it was created for: disrupt any deelopment and progress int he middle east with continuous war or forced subservience imposed by the "Nato empire", successor of the British empire. Nobody will put a stop to that, because Israel is doing just what is expect and exacted from it and what its occupants have been taught and borught about to believe that they have the right to do.

Salaam

The Sardar

These Zionist scumbags are not jews by the way. Not claiming anyone here is saying otherwise.

The one who founded the zionist cult (Theodor Herzl) was actually an atheist & an anti jew, i got this from https://br.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090112145039AASaL1e:

WORDS OF Theodor Hertzel (the father of zionism) and Other Zionist Leaders

Theodor Hertzl The term "Zionism" was first introduced in 1893 by Nathan Birmbaum, but Theodor Hertzel, an Austrian Jew born to a prosperous, emancipated Budapest family, is recognized as the founder of the Zionist idealogy when he published his book in 1896, "The Jewish State", where he declared that the cure for anti-semitism was the establishment of a Jewish state. As he saw it, the best place to establish this state was in Palestine.

While Hertzel claimed that the establishment of a "Jewish" state would cure anti-Semitism, he also promoted anti-Semitism to further his cause.

Quotes from Hertzel and other Zionists demonstrate their philosophy and the lengths to which they are willing to go to accomplish their goals:

In the diary of Hertzel, page 14, he writes a way to solve the problem of anti-Semitism was to speak to the head priest of Vienna to get an appointment with the Pope, to make a mass conversion of all the Jews of Austria to Catholicism. He continues: "It should be done on a Sunday, in the middle of the day, with music, and pride, publicly. We are the last generation that held on to the faith of our for-fathers. The conversion would be in St. Stephen's Cathedral." (How could you honor a Jew that wanted to abolish Judaism?)
In the bi-weekly diary, "Temurah", no.2, pg. 12-13, "I didn't circumsize my son Hans, and this will bring the Geula closer."
Ibid. "Simple goyim are better than Rabbis, and the highest are the goyish priests."
In his article "Deutche Tsytung newspaper" Hertzel writes: "The Jews make countries fight each other and when they want, make peace. But whatever happens, they get rich from this." (Hitler said this also).
Diary, page 16: "Antisemitism helps to build this kind of jew, Education that will bring to assimilation."
Diary, page 68: "An idea rose on my heart to bring on anti-Semitism and to obliterate Jewish wealth.
In the book "Hertzel", this is a quote: "I bless every jew that converts to Christianity and my son, the sooner the better, to save him from anti-Semitism.
After the Dreyfus affair, Hertzel saw the engraned jew hatred and that the goyim would not accept the jews with open arms, then he came up with Zionism, after being convinced by the British goyim on the land of Israel. He himself originally wanted other lands, one of them being Argentina.
In his book, "Altnoyland", "its understood that I have to remember (or mention) to discard negative Jewish things, like the Yiddish language and observing mitzvos."
Doctor Amnun Raz Kavkotzikin -- historian at the University of Ben Gurion says: "The country of Hertzel is a western European anti-eastern (Sephardic) and anti-religious."
Chaim Chassas, in the newspaper of the Zionist's, Ha'Arutz, 1943, "Zionism and Judaismm is not one thing but two different things. And of course two contradicting one another. Zionism starts at the place where Judaism is destroyed...one thing is certain, Zionism is not a continuation or healing of wounded Judaism, but rather an uprooting."
Doctor Tom Shagav, historian and newspaper writer, "Zionism saw itself as competition as to religion, to define a jew without torah. A Zionist could be a jew without any faith, even a Kofer."
Doctor Faul Shaul Landau, the personal secretary of Hertzel, saw to it that all of Hertzel's writings were published against the will of the other Zionists who feared the open anti-Semitic element of his writings.
Zev Japotinsky in his article "Outside the camp", in the newspaper "Chadashot HaAretz" 22/10/1919: "In the national home we will announce that those Jews who have on themselves the rust of Gulles, and deny to shave off their beards and payos will be 2nd class citizens and will not have the right to vote."
Ben Gurion, in his book "Yehudi ve' od", "The disapora is ending and everyone is coming, this still does not make a nation but a mixed multitude and dust of man, without a language and education, without roots. To change dust of man to a cultured nation is not an easy job."
Ben Gurion: "If I could save all the children of Germany by bringing them to England and only half to Israel, I would choose the second."
Yoel Bronde/Eichman offered him a deal to save a million jews for money and the Sochnute decided not to, and they were murdered.
Wusshishkin, head of the Jewish National Fund in the 1920's (there is a street named after him in Jerusalem), "What's the difference between Jews getting killed in the diaspora and the land of israel? They [of the disapora] are sacrifices of a dying nation. There was no purpose in their death, just like there was no purpose in their life. Not so with the sacrifices in our land, we look at them with pride."
Yitzchak Greenbaum, Zionist responsible for
Fonte(s):
http://www.nkusa.org/Historical_Documents/Herzl_quotes.cfm