Author Topic: Advice for Men and Women  (Read 1536 times)

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-1
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
Re: Advice for Men and Women
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 11:56:56 AM »
Men And Masculinity: A Qur'anic Perspective On The Cultural War Against Men by Sam Gerrans

Very very interested to know some things from men. I kinda suffer from "culture's block" because I don't follow anything specific. Still capable of seeing how things happen in a culture.

I am aware that women have a tendency to terrorize the virgins on how they should just lose it. It is commonly seen in white girls.

The thing has got more intense. Now we have the term "virgin shaming". After a bit of research, I realized that their terrorism on virgins has more to do with their own regret of losing it to the wrong people and a need for backdoor approval from the society that hasn't fully accepted their lifestyle choice. Gerrans is not the only one talking about it. Plenty of youtube channels have been opened to show the same thing.

Then we have that whole teen boyfriend who wouldn't stay with his girlfriend if she doesn't agree to give it away to him. Meanwhile, we see some women have problem with the idea of dating virgin men.

What I want to know is why a virgin man is shamed by his friends for not losing it. What actually goes in their mind? Do they feel insecure just like the women who have problem with their virgin friends? 

And why men don't realize that the random sexual acts before the marriage actually make them loser? I spoke several times against the third wave feminism. I agree that men are being treated unfairly when it comes to sex and marriage. But then again, why men don't make effort to say no to women's offer of sex?

It seems to be similar to the the case of partial hadith acceptance. Like some people faithfully criticize the hadiths. They say how they are not approved by God, how Quran is detailed and and that the  lives of muslims are downgraded by hadiths, but then again they can't leave those and that is also for all false theories. The make critics of feminism seem to have the same thing going on.

What Every Girl Needs To Hear by Lauren Southern
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kamhMcKUtI8&

Someone needs to speak up about the men?s situations also. Even they are being brainwashed into thinking that sleeping around makes them stud. Their sexual market value becomes an issue for the "good" women generally several years after their marriage and that is powerful enough to bring to table a nasty ?divorce?. The wakeup call typically somewhere around the age of 40 or when intimacy in the marriage is made rare by their husbands. The rust may start much earlier if they are given too many details on the sexual history There is literally no difference between men and women about how they view their partners? past. Some examples:

By females
1. https://www.healthboards.com/boards/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/710111-obsessed-my-husbands-past-advice-please.html

2.  https://www.hookingupsmart.com/2014/03/26/relationshipstrategies/haunted-by-his-promiscuous-past/

By males:

https://www.askmen.com/answers/sex/32229-girlfriends-sexual-past-bothers-me-what-do-i-do.html

Peace

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-1
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 08:50:24 PM »
Very very interested to know some things from men. I kinda suffer from "culture's block" because I don't follow anything specific. Still capable of seeing how things happen in a culture.

I am aware that women have a tendency to terrorize the virgins on how they should just lose it. It is commonly seen in white girls.

The thing has got more intense. Now we have the term "virgin shaming". After a bit of research, I realized that their terrorism on virgins has more to do with their own regret of losing it to the wrong people and a need for backdoor approval from the society that hasn't fully accepted their lifestyle choice. Gerrans is not the only one talking about it. Plenty of youtube channels have been opened to show the same thing.

This happened to me at university. Both men and women do it. I think it is just the hypersexuality and propaganda of fornication in the media. Also, women seek validation from men, and although having sex with a woman does not validate her as much as other things, having men interested in them boosts their ego. Men nowadays, instead of lowering their gaze and focusing on improving themselves chase women and seek validation from them, even though it should be the other way around. Again, it is influenced by the hypersexuality and fornication influence that is bombarded at us.

And why men don't realize that the random sexual acts before the marriage actually make them loser? I spoke several times against the third wave feminism. I agree that men are being treated unfairly when it comes to sex and marriage. But then again, why men don't make effort to say no to women's offer of sex?

Men have a higher sex drive than women. This is because they have higher testosterone and naturally because the repercussion of sex (pregnancy) is carried by women. Why are you generalizing? Many believing men wait till marriage. Nowadays it is not just men. I went to university in the U.S. and I can tell you most of the women are absolute sluts.

Someone needs to speak up about the men?s situations also. Even they are being brainwashed into thinking that sleeping around makes them stud. Their sexual market value becomes an issue for the "good" women generally several years after their marriage and that is powerful enough to bring to table a nasty ?divorce?. The wakeup call typically somewhere around the age of 40 or when intimacy in the marriage is made rare by their husbands. The rust may start much earlier if they are given too many details on the sexual history There is literally no difference between men and women about how they view their partners? past. Some examples:

By females
1. https://www.healthboards.com/boards/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd/710111-obsessed-my-husbands-past-advice-please.html

2.  https://www.hookingupsmart.com/2014/03/26/relationshipstrategies/haunted-by-his-promiscuous-past/

By males:

https://www.askmen.com/answers/sex/32229-girlfriends-sexual-past-bothers-me-what-do-i-do.html

Then we have that whole teen boyfriend who wouldn't stay with his girlfriend if she doesn't agree to give it away to him. Meanwhile, we see some women have problem with the idea of dating virgin men.

I disagree with you here. A woman's sexual market value is infinitely more attached to her virginity. Women want men to take charge, and being a virgin is not as important. I dont want to get into details on this forum, but it also has to do with a change in the sexual organs that does not affect men but does affect women. Again, women and men are different and it is what it is. In fact, men technically cannot be "virgins." Although men are asked to guard their modesty and restrict sex to their wives or MMA women, the Quran never uses the term virgin/abkar or a male equivalent of "muhsanati" for men.

Mist

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 07:11:39 AM »
I went to university in the U.S. and I can tell you most of the women are absolute sluts.
Let me tell you one thing, you are by definition, a cuck who gets off on calling women sluts. Do you feel big when you call them that? You have validated yourself in promoting your cuck status.
You need a video guide from men to boost your low self-esteem. You are jealous of the top tier men, just because you ain't in on the action. Your big ego is a major issue.

Women are blah blah blah, and this this that. You are one insecure boy. What's wrong with sluts being slutty? It definitely bothers you a lot. Keep on gossiping about sluts on forums and on the youtube comments. I see right through your ego, boy. Blame your shortcomings and your jealousy.

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 02:08:11 PM »
Mist frfr??

Are you seriously defending sluts now?

Sluts are sluts. What is wrong with them being slutty? Everything!
It is behavior which is condemned by the True System(Al-ISlam), condemned in Al-Quran. It is a lifestyle which contributes in destroying the structure of family. It is a lifestyle which encourages over sexualization, fornication in society which ultimately causes some innocent women to be harassed and assaulted. The list goes on.

I live in the US. Most of these sluts are also highly aggressive and as I have stated elsewhere I have been harassed and assaulted many more times that I'd like to remember. Some of these sluts won't even take no for an answer. They lust after men, especially those who they can visually see are reserved and modest.

You are also using cuck in the most completely wrong context btw
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Mist

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 03:06:51 PM »
Sluts are sluts. What is wrong with them being slutty? Everything!
It is behavior which is condemned by the True System(Al-ISlam), condemned in Al-Quran. It is a lifestyle which contributes in destroying the structure of family.
You just went off topic to involve the structure of a family. You're confusing mistresses with sluts.

I live in the US. Most of these sluts are also highly aggressive and as I have stated elsewhere I have been harassed and assaulted many more times that I'd like to remember. Some of these sluts won't even take no for an answer. They lust after men, especially those who they can visually see are reserved and modest.
So a woman who doesn't take no for an answer is defined as a slut? Clearly you don't know what a slut means.

You're responsible for your own self. If a slut chooses to be a slut, then the slut has made her choice. If that bothers you, then you and I have a problem.

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 05:11:35 AM »
This happened to me at university. Both men and women do it. I think it is just the hypersexuality and propaganda of fornication in the media. Also, women seek validation from men, and although having sex with a woman does not validate her as much as other things, having men interested in them boosts their ego. Men nowadays, instead of lowering their gaze and focusing on improving themselves chase women and seek validation from them, even though it should be the other way around. Again, it is influenced by the hypersexuality and fornication influence that is bombarded at us.

Men have a higher sex drive than women. This is because they have higher testosterone and naturally because the repercussion of sex (pregnancy) is carried by women. Why are you generalizing? Many believing men wait till marriage. Nowadays it is not just men. I went to university in the U.S. and I can tell you most of the women are absolute sluts.

I disagree with you here. A woman's sexual market value is infinitely more attached to her virginity. Women want men to take charge, and being a virgin is not as important. I dont want to get into details on this forum, but it also has to do with a change in the sexual organs that does not affect men but does affect women. Again, women and men are different and it is what it is. In fact, men technically cannot be "virgins." Although men are asked to guard their modesty and restrict sex to their wives or MMA women, the Quran never uses the term virgin/abkar or a male equivalent of "muhsanati" for men.

What I want to add to this: Contraception, including the pill, the pill after and condoms have changed the game. Women are no longer "stuck with a baby" after a sexual encounter. Women could not as easily get away with casual sex before these things. They had to marry and it was shameful to be a single mother, to fornicate, etc. It is also bad today. Single motherhood is not good for children. A further reason why only females are "punished" - that is, they have to stay with chaparoned in their father's home till they marry (4:15, 4:25).

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 08:27:32 PM »
Peace,

What I want to add to this: Contraception, including the pill, the pill after and condoms have changed the game. Women are no longer "stuck with a baby" after a sexual encounter. Women could not as easily get away with casual sex before these things. They had to marry and it was shameful to be a single mother, to fornicate, etc. It is also bad today. Single motherhood is not good for children. A further reason why only females are "punished" - that is, they have to stay with chaparoned in their father's home till they marry (4:15, 4:25).

What if you don't have a father?

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-1
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 09:09:19 PM »
Peace,

What if you don't have a father?

I am not a woman, so 4:15 is not applicable to me. I think you meant "if a woman..."
Quran is addressed to men.

To answer, I would assume in whichever household she is growing up, relatives, etc. Use some logic.