News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Question on Animals, Insects etc.

Started by armom, January 22, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armom

Salaam 'Alaikum,

Allah created the human beings to test which of us is GOOD IN DEEDS. On basis of our deeds we go to Heaven or Hell.

BUT,
Why did Allah create the animals, insects etc with lives? I mean, you see in the world not only the humans are suffering, the animals, insects etc are suffering too and having a painful life. Infact, they are not getting Heaven too. So what's the point of their hardships?
They also feel pain, agony etc. but what's the point of their pain? They don't get any reward in the hereafter for this suffering.

huruf

Quote from: armom on January 22, 2018, 09:17:24 AM
Salaam 'Alaikum,

Allah created the human beings to test which of us is GOOD IN DEEDS. On basis of our deeds we go to Heaven or Hell.

BUT,
Why did Allah create the animals, insects etc with lives? I mean, you see in the world not only the humans are suffering, the animals, insects etc are suffering too and having a painful life. Infact, they are not getting Heaven too. So what's the point of their hardships?
They also feel pain, agony etc. but what's the point of their pain? They don't get any reward in the hereafter for this suffering.

God may test people, but if I am not wrong what He created us for is to worship Him. Insects and everything else the same and He says so in the Qur'an. Can't remember the number of the ayas, but He does say that while flying birds praise Him, and everything praises Him. Again, we, God and His creation, are one. That is the whole gist of it. We are not lost particles which do not belong anywhere, but we are creatures that will return to Him, to the Oneness, of which we are part. That is we will regain full consciousness of being One.

Salaam 

armom

Quote from: huruf on January 22, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
God may test people, but if I am not wrong what He created us for is to worship Him. Insects and everything else the same and He says so in the Qur'an. Can't remember the number of the ayas, but He does say that while flying birds praise Him, and everything praises Him. Again, we, God and His creation, are one. That is the whole gist of it. We are not lost particles which do not belong anywhere, but we are creatures that will return to Him, to the Oneness, of which we are part. That is we will regain full consciousness of being One.

Salaam

Can you explain by what you mean by part of God? I knew that was from Hindu believe, that's why they worship everything.

//Insects and everything else the same and He says so in the Qur'an.//
But, why do the animals and insects have to suffer if they aren't doing any test? And according to the Qur'an God is merciful.
I can understand that He is letting everything happen to humans bcz we are in TEST.
But, why to the other creations?

imrankhawaja

peace

what human percieve in this life as pain,suffering may be different in other life for humans.
the hereafter life is in the location "janna" for humans.

so as far animals concern their life of hereafter will also according to the law set behind the creation and recreation

we are heading towards him mean we are heading towards understanding God laws by different stages

so this stage of life on location earth its quite difficult to understand the reality due to covers of materialism. 

animals are there due to reason and law
animals inherit that planet ages before the dawn of humanity

perhaps in next life we dnt even see the suffering of life as pain but just a task or test completed

huruf

Quote from: armom on January 22, 2018, 11:31:02 AM
Can you explain by what you mean by part of God? I knew that was from Hindu believe, that's why they worship everything.

//Insects and everything else the same and He says so in the Qur'an.//
But, why do the animals and insects have to suffer if they aren't doing any test? And according to the Qur'an God is merciful.
I can understand that He is letting everything happen to humans bcz we are in TEST.
But, why to the other creations?

No we are nto part of God, we are His creatures, But God and His creatures are not separate, there are separate cosnciousness.

As to animals, all we can do is surmise We are nto them. How can I speak for an ant? Or assert what it awaits her?

What cosncience has each animal of each species, we surmise, we do not know. Even if we can arrive to much knowledge, we would elude ourselves if we thought that is all the knowledge. We just have to look at the history of science to realise that.

Salaam

armom

Quote from: imrankhawaja on January 22, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
peace

what human percieve in this life as pain,suffering may be different in other life for humans.
the hereafter life is in the location "janna" for humans.

so as far animals concern their life of hereafter will also according to the law set behind the creation and recreation

we are heading towards him mean we are heading towards understanding God laws by different stages

so this stage of life on location earth its quite difficult to understand the reality due to covers of materialism. 

animals are there due to reason and law
animals inherit that planet ages before the dawn of humanity

perhaps in next life we dnt even see the suffering of life as pain but just a task or test completed

Yes but, the animals or insects are not giving any test, so why do they have to suffer?

good logic

Perhaps a more valid question is: "Why are we taking the test and animals/insects...etc are not?"
There is only two outcomes to all GOD s creatures:
1-GOD s kingdom.( Under GOD s protection No pain no suffering, no evil/bad......etc)
2-Away from GOD s kingdom.( Out of GOD s protection, Rebellion,pain, suffering, evil,  bad...etc)
Pain and suffering are relative to how we perceive our bodies/this life and our attitudes towards them.
GOD does not force anything on any of His creatures. We were asked about the "Amana" and we accepted this trial because of our doubt and hesitancy to accept GOD Alone and His kingdom .
, . Animals and insect ...Others have not accepted the "Amana" and instead  decided to accept GOD s offer to them.
They have had an agreement with GOD as part of their redemption to accept their role in this life to add towards our trial. Then they will return to their Lord  redeemed to His kingdom.
GOD has explained to us His attributes, mercy/forgiveness and punishment are both part of GOD s justice. All GOD s creatures have to earn the right to be in His kingdom.
What we see as pain and suffering in this life is an illusion, not a reality. You could also say what have our "bodies" given to us as a garment in this life done to deserve the suffering?
It all depends how much value we give to what you see around you, it will all disappear. GOD and His kingdom is the reality and the eternity. We ,the animals, the insects and every other creature will return to Him.
GOD bless .
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

armom

Quote from: good logic on January 23, 2018, 06:11:28 AM
Perhaps a more valid question is: "Why are we taking the test and animals/insects...etc are not?"
There is only two outcomes to all GOD s creatures:
1-GOD s kingdom.( Under GOD s protection No pain no suffering, no evil/bad......etc)
2-Away from GOD s kingdom.( Out of GOD s protection, Rebellion,pain, suffering, evil,  bad...etc)
Pain and suffering are relative to how we perceive our bodies/this life and our attitudes towards them.
GOD does not force anything on any of His creatures. We were asked about the "Amana" and we accepted this trial because of our doubt and hesitancy to accept GOD Alone and His kingdom .
, . Animals and insect ...Others have not accepted the "Amana" and instead  decided to accept GOD s offer to them.
They have had an agreement with GOD as part of their redemption to accept their role in this life to add towards our trial. Then they will return to their Lord  redeemed to His kingdom.
GOD has explained to us His attributes, mercy/forgiveness and punishment are both part of GOD s justice. All GOD s creatures have to earn the right to be in His kingdom.
What we see as pain and suffering in this life is an illusion, not a reality. You could also say what have our "bodies" given to us as a garment in this life done to deserve the suffering?
It all depends how much value we give to what you see around you, it will all disappear. GOD and His kingdom is the reality and the eternity. We ,the animals, the insects and every other creature will return to Him.
GOD bless .
Peace.

Thank you for your explanation.

But, even if it's illusion, we still feel pain right? I can understand that we feel pain, suffering because we are giving the test..

But, the animals/insects, they are not giving any test. So isn't it unnecessary for them to suffer? (I don't question the decision of God, just curious to know)

Suppose, we eat COW. We have to cut the COW and kill that innocent animal to eat it. Why not God just sent lifeless foods instead of foods which lives and pain?

good logic

Peace armom.
Also what is"lifeless food", does not everything that god creates has life?
We can only know what GOD has taught us and will allow us to know.
God has chosen where and when we are born on earth. GOD has chosen the same for other creatures. Why?

GOD has measured our supplies (food, oxygen,...etc) and provides for us and the animals, according to His knowledge of each creation. Why?

GOD has chosen to end our life at a predetermined time. same with the animals... Why?
One could argue is this fair? One would want to know the details of how it is supposed to happen, is this feasible?

Like GOD said ,one day we will be exposed to all this knowledge, we will understand these details, but we cannot now, while the trial is going on.
I suppose the key is to trust GOD and trust in GOD to do the right thing. We must have confidence in GOD that everything He does is just and fair and for a specific day and reason.
We will know alright one day, I hope we will not be told "it is too late for us".
Sorry brother, I am in the same position as yourself, I do not know many things ,but I trust GOD and have complete confidence in GOD.
To some of your queries I say have patience and keep studying and asking GOD. For now "it is what it is" with the hope that GOD s just system is just around the corner.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

armom

Quote from: good logic on January 23, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
Peace armom.
Also what is"lifeless food", does not everything that god creates has life?
We can only know what GOD has taught us and will allow us to know.
God has chosen where and when we are born on earth. GOD has chosen the same for other creatures. Why?

GOD has measured our supplies (food, oxygen,...etc) and provides for us and the animals, according to His knowledge of each creation. Why?

GOD has chosen to end our life at a predetermined time. same with the animals... Why?
One could argue is this fair? One would want to know the details of how it is supposed to happen, is this feasible?

Like GOD said ,one day we will be exposed to all this knowledge, we will understand these details, but we cannot now, while the trial is going on.
I suppose the key is to trust GOD and trust in GOD to do the right thing. We must have confidence in GOD that everything He does is just and fair and for a specific day and reason.
We will know alright one day, I hope we will not be told "it is too late for us".
Sorry brother, I am in the same position as yourself, I do not know many things ,but I trust GOD and have complete confidence in GOD.
To some of your queries I say have patience and keep studying and asking GOD. For now "it is what it is" with the hope that GOD s just system is just around the corner.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Thank you another beautiful explanation  :)

I feel sad when I see animals suffering specially when I see it with my own eyes in Festival of Eid Al Adha!

And sometimes, I don't understand many things like, these earthquakes coming, volcanoes, tornadoes. All these comes and kills the poor and moderate people :( Not the Rich guys who are murdering and torturing the innocents around the world. You will never hear that President of US died in earthquake, tornadoes etc. :(