News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The FLAT EARTH Project You Won't Wanna Miss!

Started by HP_TECH, January 19, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HP_TECH

Salaaaaaaaaaaaaamu  :sun:

Hey ladies and gents.
If you are one of the individuals who are entirely aware about the environment in which they live and ground upon which they stand and sky which shields them, then join this most amazing Facebook group named:

Universal Zetetic Society ﴾UZS﴿ Generation Z

It is not merely a Flat Earth Group. It is the perfect environment for concrete and studious ideas to foment in. It is one of the leading networks in the advancement of the science.

It fosters and promotes ideas that are key for a utopia and for a community that is willing to make a revolutionary stand against injustice.

If you identify as a flat earther or even if you do not identify or do not like labels this is still the group for you.
We welcome rational debates supported by evidence and discussions which stir the status quo.

Join us and contribute to something greater! Share your knowledge and perspective with us.

I will leave the link below.

For now

Peace unto you

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1741437576140758/?ref=bookmarks
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

progressive1993

3 biggest lies being pushed nowadays:

- Earth is a spinning ball
- A certain event that happened between 1939 and 1945 was genocide and now we have to feel bad for those people eternally and cater to their every wish
- Men and women are equal in everything
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

HP_TECH

Quote from: progressive1993 on January 20, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
3 biggest lies being pushed nowadays:

- Earth is a spinning ball
- A certain event that happened between 1939 and 1945 was genocide and now we have to feel bad for those people eternally and cater to their every wish
- Men and women are equal in everything

Yup

Also add  these subtopics to that fine list
-Gender is fluid
-LGBTQ's have right of marriage (which is a theocratic institution)
-theory of evolution
-big bang theory
-birth of nations and states
-birth of racial identities

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

HP_TECH

How silly of me I forgot the most important:

-Fractional Reserve Banking/ Global Central Banks (IMF's, SDRs etc...)

IsaMuslim

Salaamun alayka
Can you explain me how GPS works if the earth is flat?
Also satellitar phones and TV?
If satellites weren't orbiting around our planet they would surely fall...
Thanks
Is he who is based on proof from his Lord, as he for whom his evil works have been adorned for him and they followed their desires?
~ 47:14 ~

HP_TECH

Quote from: IsaMuslim on March 22, 2018, 04:31:39 PM
Salaamun alayka
Can you explain me how GPS works if the earth is flat?
Also satellitar phones and TV?
If satellites weren't orbiting around our planet they would surely fall...
Thanks

GPS is obtained by trilateration via radio frequency. All one needs is a signal and a receiver. Radio Towers are everywhere, and are still in use. Phones are sustained by cell phone towers.

You should rather ask yourself how it is possible for signals from devices to target objects no larger than a small economy car that are moving at thousands of miles per hour.

Rationality demonstrates how signals reflecting off of the atmospheric dome/firmament is more plausible than the absurdity of satellites.

Satellites are not in orbit in space, however there are some of the so called satellites, which are simply giant receivers attached to high altitude balloons:

All you need to do is to be able to use google. The information is there for those who seek the truth.
Leave assumption making and disputes for the dogmatic few who are not intending to learn anything.

https://flatearthandthought.com/2017/01/27/gps-and-navigation-on-the-flat-earth/

IsaMuslim

Salaam,
OK. But that wasn't the only problem.
What is the benefit for the scientists and governments to lie to all?
If the earth is flat, how are its bounds? Circular? Square?
If I buy a plane and I reach the bounds where do I go?
How do you explain gravity? Is it coming from the center of earth? In that case the ones farther from the center would fall towards the center.
Is it equally distributed on the surface?
What is holding the earth? A giant tortoise?
How do you explain that the earth appears obviously round when you look for example at an island that is not much far from where you are?
Is he who is based on proof from his Lord, as he for whom his evil works have been adorned for him and they followed their desires?
~ 47:14 ~

HP_TECH

Are you a troll or are you cognitively challenged?
I literally responded to everything you asked in your previous post.

If you have further questions it is on you to conduct your own research and do your due diligence as a truther.
All your questions have been answered millions if not billions of times on every conceivable platform.
The answer is a few clicks away.

Know that there is no rational, empirical support for the current model of the earth and universe.

Don't annoy me with a billion questions if you are not set on learning and finding truth.

Novice

Quote from: IsaMuslim on March 26, 2018, 05:39:15 PM
What is the benefit for the scientists and governments to lie to all?

You should not be asking anymore after this question .

Rest assured no flat earther will reply to this question.

People in remote areas of the world still believe in witchcraft and magic. You cannot explain them science. They are living happily in their ignorance.

Salaam

imrankhawaja

Quote from: HP_TECH on March 26, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

Satellites are not in orbit in space, however there are some of the so called satellites, which are simply giant receivers attached to high altitude balloons:

at what speed these balloons are travelling ?
what is the system of their motion and directions? (manual / automatic ) where the wind will take us?
and what size the balloons have ? probably the light produced by balloons must be measured according to red shift formula ?   :peace: