Author Topic: Did you feel God ever communicated or talked to you personaly?  (Read 1672 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +64/-1
Re: Did you feel God ever communicated or talked to you personaly?
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 06:40:20 AM »
Have you ever tried to talk with God? And did He answer you?

Every time, yet sometimes I don't like the answer...

Everyone... well actually everything have 'personal' relationship to God..
Regardless of their species, race, social identity and/or belief..

Thus having 'relationship' with God doesn't make you (or anyone else) special or 'superior' compared to others..

I don't feel at the moment that God talked or communicated to me personally. But He answered my prayers at least once in my lifetime, but that's not the topic.

God always answered your prayer but perhaps you don't like the answer as thus you perceive it as your prayer was not answered. He even know the 'content' of your prayer even before you said it...

Thus actually the best prayer is: "Let Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven"...

owlwithbow

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 01:06:42 PM »

Thus having 'relationship' with God doesn't make you (or anyone else) special or 'superior' compared to others..

God always answered your prayer but perhaps you don't like the answer as thus you perceive it as your prayer was not answered. He even know the 'content' of your prayer even before you said it...

Thus actually the best prayer is: "Let Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven"...

He answered my prayer, and i think that prayer that He answered was the biggest prayer someone can ask for. I was digging my own grave, while not even knowing it, and He made me see, and guided me, He gave me life. But..

My question is not about answering prayers. My question is about communication. Like i talk to Him, and He talks to me.
One God, many different Messengers, but One Message.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2018, 04:33:30 AM »
The other was asking about what if the person is deaf and blind, and i responded with that He could respond with thoughts etc.?

what if he/she is mentally disable person, (free of any thoughts)?

The Pharisees and the Roman soldiers crucified the Messiah, and killed him. They were thinking that they were killing him and crusifying him. But they didn't know that they didn't kill nor crusify hes soul, since it was resurrected by God on the third day, and that's when he the Messiah appeared unto those who believed after being resurrected for a while before he went into Heaven with the Angels.

are u sure ?
were you there too?

GREEN who were these people ? who were their ancestors? what they believe in?

But they didn't know that they were dealing with the Messiah, the second Adam, who sits at the Right Hand of God at the moment, in Heaven.

hmm its mean God is in the heavens (interesting to know)  :rotfl:

may b  jesus is also playing cards with God..  :brickwall:

brother study more u have not a slight idea about God, from the first post you are trying to understand that God is some sort of human...
anyway God bless you

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2018, 04:46:09 AM »

:bravo: exactly