News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Arabia: The Untold Story if anyone who wish to download?

Started by The Sardar, January 03, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huruf

Yes, Kamal Salibi lifted the lid of the free for all that are the stories of the bible, but the books by Pazuzu go much deeper and thoroughly ont he wghole business, which is logical, because the first time that somebody discovers some new aspect of something, of course, it must be somewhat tentative. Nobody never has come out with a whole new view and it has come out already perfect with everything fitting and without any flaws. If it was so humanity would have no history nor history would have been corrected so manyt imes.

Today Egytology is not what was when it started and where everything about ancient Egypt was nonsense from the bible and some more nonsense of projecting back on Egypt the history of Greece and Rome.

In Ehyptology nothing has ever been discovered that matches the Bible stories. And it is not lack of documents and writings that prevents there being something about those stories if they had ever happenned. In fact if there was even a little piece of Egyptian documentation of them, we would have been served that piece to saturation.

With all my respct for Kamal Salibi, because it took a great deal of vision and guts to put forward his view, the books by Pazuzu deserve to be read by themselves. May be he also is nto 100% infallible, but certainly what he says, is far more founded and satisfying that the third or fourth hand stories of the bible, as regards Egypt.

And the last nail on the thing is the Qur'an itself. The contents of the Qur'an do not support the idea that the events adscribed to Egypt happenned there, in the same way that what the Qur'an says about 3isa does not match what the gospels say about Jesus.

Salaam 

imrankhawaja

pazazu is also a human like us , he can do err too ,  same like we do , his method of applying things with history is excellent but still a human thing and he also based his theories on the data from ancient people who else ?

about the refference from quran , quran say different names , whereas bible say different names for one single thing its not a big deal to get things mixed .. same like he took his approach of flat earth only based on the literal arabic of quran .. thats what  i m saying buy what you verify ..

i always gives examples , the country where i m living is officialy named as united kingdom but there are lot of other names of this country what people usually say like.. great britan, brittania, inglistan etc
even some groups of people say england , more over some of  them say it only "london" whereas we know london is just the capital.. an d england is the country like wales scotland and ireland.. (even if you r in wales people still think you r in england or london)  :hmm
i mean my reletives ask are you going to london? they meant london as england or uk see even at this age of life people are confused in things

what if egypt also got multiple names depend on culture to culture ...(at the same time) he only showed us one map may b there are other maps exist in which different names we will see (like the one in india) or china at that time i m sure they never called egypt as qibt isnt it?

blessing in the name of God..

Zulf

Quote from: huruf on January 05, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
Yes, Kamal Salibi lifted the lid of the free for all that are the stories of the bible, but the books by Pazuzu go much deeper and thoroughly ont he wghole business, which is logical, because the first time that somebody discovers some new aspect of something, of course, it must be somewhat tentative. Nobody never has come out with a whole new view and it has come out already perfect with everything fitting and without any flaws. If it was so humanity would have no history nor history would have been corrected so manyt imes.

Today Egytology is not what was when it started and where everything about ancient Egypt was nonsense from the bible and some more nonsense of projecting back on Egypt the history of Greece and Rome.

In Ehyptology nothing has ever been discovered that matches the Bible stories. And it is not lack of documents and writings that prevents there being something about those stories if they had ever happenned. In fact if there was even a little piece of Egyptian documentation of them, we would have been served that piece to saturation.

With all my respct for Kamal Salibi, because it took a great deal of vision and guts to put forward his view, the books by Pazuzu deserve to be read by themselves. May be he also is nto 100% infallible, but certainly what he says, is far more founded and satisfying that the third or fourth hand stories of the bible, as regards Egypt.

And the last nail on the thing is the Qur'an itself. The contents of the Qur'an do not support the idea that the events adscribed to Egypt happenned there, in the same way that what the Qur'an says about 3isa does not match what the gospels say about Jesus.

Salaam

I agree with what Huruf says.

Also:
1. Pazuzu is inspired by Salibi, but doesn't rely on his work.
2. Pazuzu is human, i.e. fallible and not perfect. It is unwise to accept or reject something in its entirety. Evaluate each piece of info.
3. If one wants to pass judgement on Pazuzu's work, then at least read ALL of it, and not just bits and pieces.
4. Pazuzu cross references religious texts with non-religious material such as poetry, historical records and maps, focusing mostly on name places. I would like to see people pointing out inconsistencies and flaws in detail, not in general.

If you name me, you negate me.

huruf

Quote from: Zulf on January 05, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
I agree with what Huruf says.

Also:
1. Pazuzu is inspired by Salibi, but doesn't rely on his work.
2. Pazuzu is human, i.e. fallible and not perfect. It is unwise to accept or reject something in its entirety. Evaluate each piece of info.
3. If one wants to pass judgement on Pazuzu's work, then at least read ALL of it, and not just bits and pieces.
4. Pazuzu cross references religious texts with non-religious material such as poetry, historical records and maps, focusing mostly on name places. I would like to see people pointing out inconsistencies and flaws in detail, not in general.

Your detail on the thoroughness of Pazuzu's work is very accurate and important. I have not been abloe to put it so clearly, but indeed it is so.

The books deserve to be read without preconceptions so that after the reader can reject it all, or reject part or feel that he or she would like to learn more or examine it more closely. Undoubtedly he or she will benefit in many ways.

Salaam

imrankhawaja

therez no doubt his work is interesting to read and i also say other readers to go for it. its a worth read indeed..

i finished one of the book and i will also read other 3 in due time.. (but i m hard nut to crack lol ) i only believe on something when i fully verify the information in hand , its a time taking thing.. and i advise other to do it too as per 17:36

God bless you all

Mazhar

Book 1: Search for Pharaoh

He was without an iota of doubt the King of Misr - Egypt.

He and his troops were drowned while chasing Musa alahissalm and his companions who had crossed over the Gulf safely. They were watching the scene of drowning. Where Musa alahissalam and his companions had landed crossing over the Gulf? It is mentioned in Qur'aan. In the entire globe no other place has the same name they had arrived.

It is At-Tur.

Exodus - Eyewitness account

From Egypt to At-Tur [Mount in Sinai] by crossing over Gulf of Suez

http://haqeeqat.pk/Exodus.htm

[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]