Author Topic: The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah.  (Read 6189 times)

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
Re: The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah.
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2019, 03:35:06 PM »
According to Quran , name of Jesus is "Isa"

and Isa was not crucified.

Today the BBC says something close to this:

https://reportweb.co/bbc-documentary-proves-jesus-was-a-buddhist-monk-named-issa/

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2019, 10:02:53 PM »
According to Quran , name of Jesus is "Isa"

and Isa was not crucified.

Today the BBC says something close to this:

https://reportweb.co/bbc-documentary-proves-jesus-was-a-buddhist-monk-named-issa/

If God called Son of Mariam as Issa then it could be his name…. no point of disagreeing it…same about crucifying..
Point here is about the link… I read it… I knew about such message claiming Issa to be a Buddist monk…that also proudly by Buddist while they extremely deny GOD and CREATION..
Unfortunately, I won’t agree to that…
Buddism is merely constituted by studying the suffering of human being in a vast level… No place in their ancient existing Theravada Buddism talking about God being the Creator… No such place for God in entire buddism.. Those who claim that there is God, automatically goes offline from being a real buddist…
This is what the much accepted factor in buddism.. They claim they preserve other religious gods and not God/s preserve human… That’s why they keep food in temple…They accept away from their buddha teachings the hindu gods for their well being.. That is opposed by Buddha high priests..
We don’t know what exactly Buddha preached and what is preserved and practicing now.. But there is no hint of God and creation in Buddism…Since much older Veda scriptures talk about creation and God, how come a dogma which constituted much later than that has no evidence of God in their belief…
If Issa was in greater Bharat (India) then definitely something would have been preserved talking about God in existing buddist teachings…Coz Issa is widely accepted as son of God.. But they strongly deny God to the extent of nullifying being  a buddist if accept God… God and creation has no connection with Buddism… if we say so that is only our own misunderstanding while they buddist deny it…

had buddha been a a prophet teaching the verses to his people, i would strongly believe something of God and Creation would have been preserved... But no clue...

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2019, 06:01:44 AM »
According to the false Bible, the number of people who fled Egypt with Moses is in the millions:

The Israelites journeyed from Rameses to Sukkoth. There were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children. Many other people went up with them, and also large droves of livestock, both flocks and herds. [Exodus 12:37-38]

And as it turns out, this community also met Egypt's labor needs. If millions of such people had actually left the country overnight, considering the scarcity of the world's population at that time, it would have been a terrible exodus mentioned in the history books. That's not the case, of course.

The Qur'an again wrote the truth, and it was a small community that set out with Moses and Aaron:

Quran: And We inspired to Moses, “Travel by night with My servants; indeed, you will be pursued.” Then Pharaoh sent among the cities gatherers [And said], “Indeed, those are but a small band” [Chapter 26, verses 52-54]