Author Topic: The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah.  (Read 4496 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: The Qur'an corrects the mistakes of the false Injil/Torah.
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2019, 03:52:25 AM »
Peace.
Names have nothing to do with languages. Moses is a name of a person in all languages even future invented ones.
The problem of spelling a name or changing it a bit when translated into languages is irrelevant. Moses will be recognised in all languages as ;Moses, Mussa. Moshe....
And Egypt or Misr will be recognised as the same place regardless of languages..
Jafar the person is the "jafar,Jahfaar,...." of all languages.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2019, 04:57:01 AM »
Names have nothing to do with languages. Moses is a name of a person in all languages even future invented ones.
The problem of spelling a name or changing it a bit when translated into languages is irrelevant. Moses will be recognised in all languages as ;Moses, Mussa. Moshe....
And Egypt or Misr will be recognised as the same place regardless of languages..
Jafar the person is the "jafar,Jahfaar,...." of all languages.

Names is part of language, the "Kemetians" name for "Moses" might be different.
Who knows what he was called by Kemetians.

Jafar is my Arabic / Persian name, in today's Egyptian Arabic it will be Gafar in Turkish it will be Cafer.
My chinese friends has problems spelling my name thus they change it to "Chan".
And Chinese never call themselves as China they call their own country as "Zhung Guo". (Literally: The center Kingdom)
Thus the correct statement should Jafar in "Zhung Guo" is recognized as "Chan".

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2019, 09:45:18 AM »
But in reality you recognise your name as Jafar or Gafar or...whichever language you happened to be born in. All the other different spellings... are translations. to the name Jafar.

Take Moses for example,  Whatever other languages call him, his identity cannot change.
 So I was agreeing with you in that it does not matter what language calls "Moses", the character at the time and his story do not change.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2019, 07:42:26 PM »
But in reality you recognise your name as Jafar or Gafar or...whichever language you happened to be born in. All the other different spellings... are translations. to the name Jafar.

Take Moses for example,  Whatever other languages call him, his identity cannot change.
 So I was agreeing with you in that it does not matter what language calls "Moses", the character at the time and his story do not change.

All are other names a.k.a aliases to the identity of Jafar.

And the identity of "Moshe" is an Israelite identity, so far it doesn't have any matching parallel within Kemetians records.

There isn't any record so far found within Kemetian's remains which told the stories of how their king / Phroo met this "Moshe", which lead the slave rebellion and escape through the red / reed sea which resulted in the drowning of their Phroo.

Yet we cannot say that this "Moshe" didn't exist just because it doesn't have any parallel within Kemetian records.

Kemetians are fond of changing and innovating historical records, especially when the events is not in favorable for them.
We have evidence of 'fictional' records on how their Phroo were winning the war with the Hittites while the stories doesn't match with Assyrian and Hittites records where it says that the Kemetian and Hittites has reached a truce agreement.

We also have another evidence of how Kemetians deliberately erased one of their Phroo from historical records just because it was a female phroo.
https://youtu.be/1Kfib_YzhAk

Kemetians are among the earliest civilization who invented "Political Propaganda", altering the story of past true events aimed for consumption and controlling the mind of common folks.

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2019, 03:37:39 AM »
"Moses 

Name means "newborn" in ancient Egyptian.

The Bible claims that "Moses" is a Hebrew name, however those who named him weren't Hebrew. Pharaoh and his family were Egyptians. Today Egyptologists discovered the Egyptian meaning of the word "Moses"."

http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/moses_name.htm

And;

Joshua was Jesus

Jesus is the nephew of Moses and he has come to earth much earlier than you think.

The Yusha/Joshua mentioned in the False Torah(hadith book) is actually Isa/Jesus.

I showed this in my Turkish article:

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2018/03/isa-peygamber-musa-ve-harun.html

I said that Jesus/Joshua is the nephew of Moses and he lived in much older times than your think. And he was born in Ancient Egypt..

The pharaohons had a culture of cross-hands and feet. (and cutting theme with X shape/crosswise).

The stories of Osiris and Horus were inspired by the life of Jesus. Because Jesus lived in an age before.

Unfortunately, people always do what they do. They paganized the life story of the Prophet. Christianity was also created based on this story after centuries.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2019, 04:33:51 AM »
The placig of the stories of yusuf, musa and Isa in Egypt is nonsense. They were older than the romans of course, but they were not in Egypt. What the Qur'an says about them cannot be Egypt, nothing to do with it.

On the other hand what you say about Osiris and ancient Egyptian ivilisation and culture is colonialist stuff.

Salaam

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2019, 05:30:30 AM »
And;

Joshua was Jesus

Jesus is the nephew of Moses and he has come to earth much earlier than you think.

The Yusha/Joshua mentioned in the False Torah(hadith book) is actually Isa/Jesus.

I showed this in my Turkish article:

http://emre1974tr.blogspot.com/2018/03/isa-peygamber-musa-ve-harun.html

I said that Jesus/Joshua is the nephew of Moses and he lived in much older times than your think. And he was born in Ancient Egypt..

The pharaohons had a culture of cross-hands and feet. (and cutting theme with X shape/crosswise).

The stories of Osiris and Horus were inspired by the life of Jesus. Because Jesus lived in an age before.

Unfortunately, people always do what they do. They paganized the life story of the Prophet. Christianity was also created based on this story after centuries.

And these are miracles of Quran. They lived in ancient Egypt.

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609989.msg412402;topicseen#msg412402

woke

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2019, 07:26:51 AM »
Quran does not correct the mistakes of the Torah/Injil , the oiriginal Torah and injil are the Quran,  They were corrupted by Talmud wich is the mishnah and gemora written by the Rabbis.  Just like the understanding of Quran has been corrupted by hadith written by islamic "scholars" . 

you can read more in this post #8 on this site

https://thequranspeaksforitself.wordpress.com 

Emre_1974tr

• Apprentice
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2019, 08:09:38 AM »
"Contradiction; The Bible manifests an unfulfilled prophecy concerning Joseph’s dream;

“Then he (Joseph) had another dream, and he told it to his Brothers. “Listen,” he said, “I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.” (Genesis 37:9)

Although the Bible mentions Prophet Joseph’s dream, the Bible never shows that his dream was fulfilled. The reason why the Bible does not complete Joseph’s dream is due to an irreconcilable sequence of events.

In the Bible, the mother of Prophet Joseph supposedly died when she bore Benjamin.

“And as she was having great difficulty in childbirth, the midwife said to her, “Don’t be afraid, for you have another son.” As she breathed her last—for she was dying—she named her son Ben-Oni. But his father named him Benjamin. So Rachel died and was buried on the way to Ephrath (that is, Bethlehem). (Genesis 35:17-19)

Rachel is the mother of Joseph and Benjamin; In the Bible, she died two Chapters before Joseph had his dream.

Excuse; None available.

Correction: The Quran mentions this dream at the beginning of the Chapter entitled (Joseph), and shows how it was implemented and thus, fulfilled:

“(Remember) when Yusuf (Joseph) said to his father: “O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me.” (Quran 12:4)

The Quran never says that his mother died, the proof for this is at the end of the story where Joseph raises both of his parents on his throne.

“And he raised his parents high on the throne (of dignity), and they fell down in prostration, (all) before him. He said: “O my father! this is the fulfillment of my vision of old! Allah hath made it come true! He was indeed good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you (all here) out of the desert, (even) after Satan had sown enmity between me and my brothers. Verily my Lord understandeth best the mysteries of all that He planneth to do, for verily He is full of knowledge and wisdom.” (Quran 12:100)"

In the Quran, the dream was realized when his father (The Sun) and his mother (the Moon) and his eleven brothers (stars) bowed down to him.

Bible writers make a mistake when they claim that Joseph’s mother died before the adventures of Joseph happened. The Quran clears the divergences that have been injected within Bible."

http://islamicbook.com/free/200-ways-the-quran-corrects-the-bible/