News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Video:Einstein's Relativity is Wrong

Started by ChanRasjid, December 30, 2017, 04:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

interesting thing about E=mc?  98% people have no idea what is it , so its only 2% left who knows whats he been saying..

when i was in 9th standard of school first time i get to know about E=mc?

where E is energy, m is mass, and c is the speed of light in a vacuum, in thirty students of class 25 dnt know what symbol stand for what , how funny.. obviously if one understand it with care and eventually he can observe the work of human is the understanding of human through experiments so it can be wrong or right its not a big deal..

btw @ mr cahn rasjid you should post it to higher bodies of education and tell them about your findings , and if you already tell them what was their response ? becuase the physicists are expert in understanding these terms  and i think they can also test it we are in much more ADVANCE ERA then einstien so it wouldnt be a problem for them..

atleast it will help the  students  in their long courses (and they will rejoice)  :) its a redemption type thing for them :hmm

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Jafar on December 31, 2017, 12:29:12 PM

Accepting any words without critical examinations is a fallacy, especially from sources claimed to be from God with threat of eternal torture to those who disbelief in any of it.

And that goes to all individuals, regardless of their social identity...

exactly i m fully agree with you..
i dnt know about other let me tell you about myself ..

there are lot of things in holy books which does not make sense , but as soon we think we start getting scared from the punishment and eternal torture ..  so we make our mind forcefully to accpet it without asking more questions..

becoz the author of book is not in contact with us to show either its from him or from human..

there is no way to check so loop of internal afraid get stuck and we just beleive it on the factor of fear.. if fear of punishment never exist i bet you no body will gona buy any religious stuff in their lives...