Author Topic: How do you search for marriage? It's like 99% is following false doctrines..  (Read 2916 times)

owlwithbow

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
And it's like the 1% is shattered all around the globe..

So how would you search for the correct man/woman that aren't part of a sect and actually try to follow the Words of God sent down by Him.
One God, many different Messengers, but One Message.

Abdul-Hadi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Greetings and Peace, all  :group:

If there are about 7.6 billion people in the world, and 99% of them are unsuitable, that still leaves 76 million people that are suitable. Don't despair. Use the resources at your disposal, be upfront about who you are and who you are looking for, and be patient.

Personally, so long as someone is a monotheist, they would be suitable to my Deen (were I not already married). Don't worry too much about forms and rituals...

22:67 For every nation We have established rites which they are to fulfill. So do not let the matter fall into dispute. And call upon your Lord, for you are on a guidance which is straight.

If finding a suitable marriage partner is a test, then it is a blessing of sorts to be tested. Don't ask for what you think to be the best--ask for what the Almighty knows to be the best for you and to accept whatever ALLAH gives you.

3:186 We will test you in your wealth and in yourselves, and you will hear from those who have been given the Book from before you and from the polytheists much annoyance. And if you are patient and righteous, then that is from a strength of conviction.

I'd suggest using dating websites to help find people and help people find you. Be assured that there are many people currently searching for someone like yourself--you just need to make it easy to be found. If you know others that are not unfriendly, recruit them to be matchmakers--maybe they know of someone who would be a good match. There should be no urgency to marry--like a good carpenter would say, "Measure twice and cut once!"

May ALLAH see fit to Guide all seekers.

:peace:

~Abdul-Hadi

owlwithbow

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
I am still studying. So i still have some years to prepare myself.

But yeah, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0

But yeah, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

peace

look by the lens of creator how God manage to make two people meet and these two are two in billions
its all about the design of birth/death created by lord he decide the time/place/parents for every human so for this his planning is to make two ends meet and then as per God planning a couple meet and start liking eachother.

infact its not we who search but its God who make us to find a needle in haysteak lol its the responsibilty of God to bring the people who have to come in this world.

and marriage is not really easy and it seems everybody is struggling in finding their partners because its not only about faith but age,status,looks,habbits,liking,disliking etc

religion/deen is not a barrier for getting married there are even couples out of which one is athiest and one is believer , and mix and match etc like unusual marriage between a japanese and white, asian and black, black and white , sunni and shia, i know one of my frd whose wife is jew and he is hardcore sunni  :hmm

its all about a click what we say love lets see when God plan to bring your kids in this world then you ll see how things go very fast ;)
God bless you

owlwithbow

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
Are you married?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
no

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Peace,

And it's like the 1% is shattered all around the globe..

So how would you search for the correct man/woman that aren't part of a sect and actually try to follow the Words of God sent down by Him.

You just have to keep the faith. After all, we are created in pairs.

Peace.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace,

Peace.

peace saj,

creating everything in pairs is normality along with abnormality in fewer cases
like my 2 uncles died without marriage lol

i regret about the elder one many many years ago roughly 40 yrs one of my uncle wish to get married and his family make fun of him in the end he asked help from his mates

the friends take money from him and get him married they cook food,do rituals of marriage etc
on the wedding night he found out it was "shemale" people called these people khawajasira or khusra he run away from there and after that he never talk or ask about marriage.
he was a normal perosn not clever person ,he was simple like village people
i always feel for him.

this world is strange

and one of my cuz is getting ready for his fourth marriage coz he is multimillonaire lol

some people have everything in abundance and some just have miseries wriiten in their destiny and sad thing is this we cannot change much

Neptin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace,

Peace.

Are you married?
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
Flames Of Truth

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
To make things worse: Most so-called "Quran Alone Muslim" women have been brainwashed by the mainstream media, Edip Yuksel, Layth, Wakas and Free-Minds to adopt feminism as their doctrine. Thus, they are now pursuing careers and leaving marriage off until they are barely able to have children. Men are supposed to be the ones working and taking care of household finances. Those women are not doing themselves a favor by waiting till they are 30-35.
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."