News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Jerusalem

Started by عوني, December 16, 2017, 08:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdun Nur

Jesus is a fictional character, never existed, just like Moses, these fictions are created to control people, the old testament which until around a 1000 year ago was the old covenant, is a collection of fictional stories with zero physical evidence and quite a lot of contradictory physical evidence, the Jews never built the pyramids nor was they built by slaves.

The new testament was written jointly by, or with the guidance and instigation of, the two Emperors of the divided Roman Empire, the Vatican was reorganised and a religious hierarchy created, all other religions except Judaism and all medical centers in Europe and areas of Roman control were destroyed and a new monopolies created.

These books are no more valuable than toilet paper.

Scribbler

Quote from: Abdun Nur on January 04, 2018, 02:19:52 AM
Jesus is a fictional character, never existed, just like Moses, these fictions are created to control people, the old testament which until around a 1000 year ago was the old covenant, is a collection of fictional stories with zero physical evidence and quite a lot of contradictory physical evidence, the Jews never built the pyramids nor was they built by slaves.

The new testament was written jointly by, or with the guidance and instigation of, the two Emperors of the divided Roman Empire, the Vatican was reorganised and a religious hierarchy created, all other religions except Judaism and all medical centers in Europe and areas of Roman control were destroyed and a new monopolies created.

Do you disbelieve in the Quran as well? Do you believe the Quran is also fictional?
Turn to Allah before you turn to ashes.

Abdun Nur

What do you mean by belief, do you mean blind acceptance with total disregard for any evidence or logic refuting a held belief, or do you mean a belief based in provable truth?

The Qur'an in modern translation is worthless, hadith having been used to redefine the entire Arabic text, even a simple examination of the lexicons exposes this.

owlwithbow

Quote from: Abdun Nur on January 04, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

If you belief in the Quran, the Quran actually confirms those previous Scriptures.

There are more then enough theories about what is the Truth and what is Falsehood. So that's why we need a source, a trustworthy source to learn from. That's why i rather read the Bible and the Quran and try to learn Hebrew, Greek and Arabic. And that's why i rather do not discuss with people who don't even know those languages, but yet have an opinion.

It's like this, how credible is someone who doesn't even know English, but yet he wants to explain what the truth is behind the English language.
One God, many different Messengers, but One Message.

hawk99

Quote from: owlwithbow on January 04, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
I am not defending religious sectarian Jewish Pharisees, or ultra rich neo-zionist bankers that life with ribba. I am defending the children of Isaac and Jacob as an Arab and cousin of them.

Jesus was a Jew and the perfect 2nd Adam. He is the lord and king of mankind, and is a Jew.

I am just against that dumb political Palestinian vs Jews discussion. I am against people who act with hate, from both parties, if they are. I don't choose a side. I choose both to support, if they have a clean heart.

But i am not that type that is against Israel and Jerusalem. We have to know the history, and read the Previous Scriptures, to understand that also the Jews and Israelites have the right to own the land. If you can't kick a Palestinian from their land, then why can you kick an Israeli from theirs?

And to be honest, the whole dome of the rock should be removed from the place where the Temple stood. It's just a silly move that is all about politics and power. Imagine if some sectarian Jews started building a synagoge at the exact same spot where the Kaaba today is (if it were to be destroyed by time)..

May God bless you for sharing the Injeel.

I think those verses refer to sectarian Jews, the Pharisees, which i think nowadays are those who wear those black clothes etc. they can be compared to salafis, they are the exact same type of people. It won't be a suprise if the people who hijacked the Arabs worked together with those Pharisees to invent those ahadiths.

Again, they are not the children on Issac and Jacob!

:hmm
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Abdun Nur

The Qur'an is corrupted through translation, hadith was invented between 200 and 400 years after the Qur'an was created, and through hadith the language was reshaped, (but I'm sure truth has no value, only religion to a god worshiper, I say this as I have tried many times to explain many things to the religious and 100% of the time they are completely shut off from all reality), certain elements of the Qur'an have remained such as "There is no God." intact, while other words have been corrupted with several different meanings to conform to hadith dogma and the invented religion of Islam, which has replaced the original non-religious Islam.

There is no God is the very foundation of the original Islam which removed worship, superstitions, hierarchical structures of control and established alternatives that functioned free of corruption and free of riba, which almost no one now has been exposed to.

What does exist is far more than the nonsensical god concept taken from the Sun which was worshiped in the heavens, but most god bother'ers don't care about evidence, reason, or truth, they want fantasy and not to think, just to follow ritual, be pious (hypocritical) and to worship, worship, worship!

burhan

Quote from: Layth on December 23, 2017, 11:25:19 AM

We are living the prophecy of Sura 17 where the Children of Israel will commit great corruption on earth and be gathered from every place. It is an amazing to witness a prophecy come true in-front of our eyes.

The prophecy ends with Israel's destruction and the Temple being retaken, so I would not worry about the trivial details in-between.

This is an appalling thing to say Layth.  The rabid desire to see collective punishment and demonization of an entire people because of their country of origin or religion is a sickness.

I thought you had broken free from religious fanaticism.
Peace.

owlwithbow

Quote from: Abdun Nur on January 04, 2018, 07:44:25 AM
The Qur'an is corrupted through translation, hadith was invented between 200 and 400 years after the Qur'an was created, and through hadith the language was reshaped, (but I'm sure truth has no value, only religion to a god worshiper, I say this as I have tried many times to explain many things to the religious and 100% of the time they are completely shut off from all reality), certain elements of the Qur'an have remained such as "There is no God." intact, while other words have been corrupted with several different meanings to conform to hadith dogma and the invented religion of Islam, which has replaced the original non-religious Islam.

There is no God is the very foundation of the original Islam which removed worship, superstitions, hierarchical structures of control and established alternatives that functioned free of corruption and free of riba, which almost no one now has been exposed to.

What does exist is far more than the nonsensical god concept taken from the Sun which was worshiped in the heavens, but most god bother'ers don't care about evidence, reason, or truth, they want fantasy and not to think, just to follow ritual, be pious (hypocritical) and to worship, worship, worship!

But we have to finish the sentence, there is no god, but God. We worship God, the Quran told us that that was the purpose of us being created. We can't deny that there is a God, and that we worship Him. But we have to search for the correct way and understanding of those faiths and works. Lets focus on our own ways, instead of on those of others.

Abdun Nur

As I said previously the translations of the Qur'an are very corrupted, Allah does not mean 'The God'.

owlwithbow

Quote from: Abdun Nur on January 05, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
As I said previously the translations of the Qur'an are very corrupted, Allah does not mean 'The God'.

I agree, most translations or if not all, are corrupted or not perfect.

What do you mean, Allah does not me the God? Which dictionary do you use?