News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Jerusalem

Started by عوني, December 16, 2017, 08:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlwithbow

Quote from: عوني on December 16, 2017, 08:10:20 AM
hi what do you think about Trump moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_recognition_of_Jerusalem_as_Israeli_capital

I agree, since the Jews are sadly being mocked by some Arabs. The point that we Arabs shouldn't forget is that Jerusalem was inhabited by Jews for thousands of years. King Solomon build the Great Temple there, the Messiah Jesus walked there and many other prophets that were sent by God.

We have to accept that Jews and Israelis have one of the biggest positions since Jesus was a Jew and is king and lord in the eternal paradise that is to come. We should life together and help each other instead of listening blindly to evil politicians who fuel their belly with fire and worship Satan.

Imagine what kind of super power the Arabs and Jews will become in the middle east if they start working together and act like brothers of each other since they actually are both cousins from each other and sons of Abraham their father.
One God, many different Messengers, but One Message.

Layth

Salam/Peace,

QuoteI agree, since the Jews are sadly being mocked by some Arabs. The point that we Arabs shouldn't forget is that Jerusalem was inhabited by Jews for thousands of years. King Solomon build the Great Temple there, the Messiah Jesus walked there and many other prophets that were sent by God.

This is not factually correct. Jerusalem was inhabited by Philistines prior to any of the Children of Israel residing there as the Children of Israel are directly related to Jacob/Israel whose entire progeny moved to Egypt and only came out many centuries later under Moses.

In addition, the temple/kingdom of Solomon is based in southern Arabia (yemen) where he was in proximity to Sheba. The Israelis have been excavating since 1967 trying to find any trace of the temple to no avail...

QuoteWe have to accept that Jews and Israelis have one of the biggest positions since Jesus was a Jew and is king and lord in the eternal paradise that is to come. We should life together and help each other instead of listening blindly to evil politicians who fuel their belly with fire and worship Satan.

Taking peoples land by force is a crime - regardless who the criminal is. Also, as far as how powerful or great a people are, I'm sure Pharaoh and his soldiers won't agree with your logic :(

QuoteImagine what kind of super power the Arabs and Jews will become in the middle east if they start working together and act like brothers of each other since they actually are both cousins from each other and sons of Abraham their father.

If my brother is a criminal, then he needs to stand trial and pay the price for his crime...The upside of how smart he is or how great an ally he may be is completely irrelevant!

Regards,

Layth
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

Abdun Nur

Peace,

before Trump was the puppet face of the corporation united States of America, he was in bed with the Khazarian mafia, this organisation is a global Ashkenazi network that in many ways controls the planet, these soulless (jinn) turds have caused no end of horror, suffering, misery and death, they should be hunted to extinction, and if they tell the stinking Trump and his den of soulless minions to do something, it is done.

owlwithbow

Quote from: Layth on January 02, 2018, 01:50:16 AM
Salam/Peace,

This is not factually correct. Jerusalem was inhabited by Philistines prior to any of the Children of Israel residing there as the Children of Israel are directly related to Jacob/Israel whose entire progeny moved to Egypt and only came out many centuries later under Moses.

In addition, the temple/kingdom of Solomon is based in southern Arabia (yemen) where he was in proximity to Sheba. The Israelis have been excavating since 1967 trying to find any trace of the temple to no avail...

Taking peoples land by force is a crime - regardless who the criminal is. Also, as far as how powerful or great a people are, I'm sure Pharaoh and his soldiers won't agree with your logic :(

If my brother is a criminal, then he needs to stand trial and pay the price for his crime...The upside of how smart he is or how great an ally he may be is completely irrelevant!

Regards,

Layth

Read the Previous Scriptures if you want to know who lived there and why it's also important for the Jews and Israelis. Lol, the Temple was in Jerusalem on Mount Zion. That's what i believe. It's written in the Previous Scriptures.

The Last Temple was also in Jerusalem, in the time of Jesus, the Messiah. Read the Gospel.

I rather read the Books of God.

So i rather trust the Books of God, what else should i read if i even can't trust the Books of God? The internet posts of men?

Layth

Salam Owl,

Think Temple of God (rather than Temple of Solomon) and all the scriptures will fall in sync.

Abraham called for the pilgrimage to Becca over 5,000 years ago. The Temple of Becca is Jerusalem, while the Temple in Mecca (amongst others) were mini stop overs to educate people on the Pilgrimage as Becca was not on any established path.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

HP_TECH

Quote from: Abdun Nur on January 02, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
Peace,

before Trump was the puppet face of the corporation united States of America, he was in bed with the Khazarian mafia, this organisation is a global Ashkenazi network that in many ways controls the planet, these soulless (jinn) turds have caused no end of horror, suffering, misery and death, they should be hunted to extinction, and if they tell the stinking Trump and his den of soulless minions to do something, it is done.

Hitler tried to but instead of helping him the allied nations waged war against him. He left many alive and look at the result....
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

hawk99

Quote from: Abdun Nur on January 02, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
Peace,

Peace Abdun Nur, sorry to say they will not be hunted to extinction:

[15:36] He said, "My Lord, respite me until the day they are resurrected."
[15:37] He said, "You are respited.

Quote from: owlwithbow on January 02, 2018, 12:42:28 AM
I agree, since the Jews are sadly being mocked by some Arabs. The point that we Arabs shouldn't forget is that Jerusalem was inhabited by Jews for thousands of years. King Solomon build the Great Temple there, the Messiah Jesus walked there and many other prophets that were sent by God.

We have to accept that Jews and Israelis have one of the biggest positions since Jesus was a Jew and is king and lord in the eternal paradise that is to come. We should life together and help each other instead of listening blindly to evil politicians who fuel their belly with fire and worship Satan.

Imagine what kind of super power the Arabs and Jews will become in the middle east if they start working together and act like brothers of each other since they actually are both cousins from each other and sons of Abraham their father.

Peace owlwithbow, they are not the children of Israel, but the synagogue of satan!

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty?yet you are rich! I know about the slander
of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though
they are not, but are liars?I will make them come and fall down at your feet and
acknowledge that I have loved you.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Abdun Nur

Peace HP_TECH,

Hitler did not try to exterminate the Jews, it is another Jewish scam, they attempted the same lie after the first world war as well, but their grip on media, and institutions was not as strong, and having no rational like the work camps of Hitler to pervert into death camps, made people dismissed their false claims, it is all part of their prophecy to return to Israel, their requirement of the death of Jews, most people do not realize it was the Jews who instigated the second world war and they also extended the first work war considerably costing a vast number of lives. Also I did not suggest exterminating Jews but the members of the Khazarian mafia, people are invested in so many Ashkenazi lies they defend the horrors they commit, just as you are trained HP_TECH to defend them instantly, even when they are members of a vile mafia organisation with the lie of the fictional holocaust.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Layth on January 02, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

exactly  :bravo:

i agree with you my brother

God bless you

owlwithbow

Quote from: hawk99 on January 03, 2018, 08:28:56 PM
Peace Abdun Nur, sorry to say they will not be hunted to extinction:

[15:36] He said, "My Lord, respite me until the day they are resurrected."
[15:37] He said, "You are respited.

Peace owlwithbow, they are not the children of Israel, but the synagogue of satan!

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty?yet you are rich! I know about the slander
of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though
they are not, but are liars?I will make them come and fall down at your feet and
acknowledge that I have loved you.

:peace:

I am not defending religious sectarian Jewish Pharisees, or ultra rich neo-zionist bankers that life with ribba. I am defending the children of Isaac and Jacob as an Arab and cousin of them.

Jesus was a Jew and the perfect 2nd Adam. He is the lord and king of mankind, and is a Jew.

I am just against that dumb political Palestinian vs Jews discussion. I am against people who act with hate, from both parties, if they are. I don't choose a side. I choose both to support, if they have a clean heart.

But i am not that type that is against Israel and Jerusalem. We have to know the history, and read the Previous Scriptures, to understand that also the Jews and Israelites have the right to own the land. If you can't kick a Palestinian from their land, then why can you kick an Israeli from theirs?

And to be honest, the whole dome of the rock should be removed from the place where the Temple stood. It's just a silly move that is all about politics and power. Imagine if some sectarian Jews started building a synagoge at the exact same spot where the Kaaba today is (if it were to be destroyed by time)..

May God bless you for sharing the Injeel.

I think those verses refer to sectarian Jews, the Pharisees, which i think nowadays are those who wear those black clothes etc. they can be compared to salafis, they are the exact same type of people. It won't be a suprise if the people who hijacked the Arabs worked together with those Pharisees to invent those ahadiths.