News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Jerusalem

Started by عوني, December 16, 2017, 08:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

عوني

hi what do you think about Trump moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_recognition_of_Jerusalem_as_Israeli_capital

HP_TECH

I think he is a filthy cuckservative.
Seriously he is a war monger and this decision does no avail any peace proceedings.
He is either after something for himself, or attempting to be portrayed as the champion of Israel by the illiterate retarded Christian cuckservative Zionist right wing.
He could also be smoothing Israel down to garner support in preparation for another run of war games in the Middle East look what's happening with UAE, Lebanon, Iran. Things are moving again....
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Neptin

I think Trump move was a poor one. But am keeping my fingers crossed, researching deeper into the issue before jumping to conclusion like many Muslims already done. The subject has already been drenched in pro-Muslim sentiments and I am trying as much as possible to take my time to reach an objective conclusion instead of joining the bandwagons. We need to analyze the situation from a political mindset of Palestine and Israel, not Muslim and Jews/Christians as most people already resort to.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

huruf

Quote from: Neptin on December 17, 2017, 09:29:40 AM
I think Trump move was a poor one. But am keeping my fingers crossed, researching deeper into the issue before jumping to conclusion like many Muslims already done. The subject has already been drenched in pro-Muslim sentiments and I am trying as much as possible to take my time to reach an objective conclusion instead of joining the bandwagons. We need to analyze the situation from a political mindset of Palestine and Israel, not Muslim and Jews/Christians as most people already resort to.

It is not a question of muslims or christians or jews it is a question of imperialism and colonilism and sntching counrties by the law of raw weapon power. According to intenrational law there is not anything complicated in it. To make it into a religoous question is to look for excuses for the greatest scam, hypocrisy and overrumpling of international law.

?Long live a unified Palestine!

And may God shorten the suffering of tthe occupied and slow motion genocided population of Palestine.

Jafar

The subject has already been drenched in pro-Muslim sentiments and I am trying as much as possible to take my time to reach an objective conclusion instead of joining the bandwagons. We need to analyze the situation from a political mindset of Palestine and Israel, not Muslim and Jews/Christians as most people already resort to.

Which Christians?
There are many Palestinian Christians (8% of Palestinian Citizens) as there are many Israeli Muslims (18% of Total Israeli Citizens). This is a conflict of National Identity... over land..

The ideal solution is to disband BOTH Zionist Israel and Arabian Palestine nationality and create one unified nationality / identity. It just a matter of time as Nationalism is on it's downward spiraling trend nowadays..

As for Trump, well the moves doesn't serve anyone interest..
Yet politicians did something usually due to domestic reasons..
Perhaps he thinks this move will boost his approval rating from US Evangelical Christians segment..
Which doesn't seem to be working..

hawk99

Quote from: عوني on December 16, 2017, 08:10:20 AM
hi what do you think about Trump moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_recognition_of_Jerusalem_as_Israeli_capital

Peace  عوني

President trump's incompetency is on display moving the embassy to placate
his base meanwhile sowing further discord in the region, this devil is a threat
to all who different from him and his.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

عوني

Quote from: HP_TECH on December 16, 2017, 09:57:33 AM
I think he is a filthy cuckservative.
Seriously he is a war monger and this decision does no avail any peace proceedings.
He is either after something for himself, or attempting to be portrayed as the champion of Israel by the illiterate retarded Christian cuckservative Zionist right wing.
He could also be smoothing Israel down to garner support in preparation for another run of war games in the Middle East look what's happening with UAE, Lebanon, Iran. Things are moving again....

Very true. 

I agree that it was a poor move although I'm not sure what you mean by pro-Muslim sentiment? If by pro-Muslim sentiment = supporting Palestine you mean then I disagree as I've seen more support to Israel from religious Muslims than for Palestine. Worst are Muslim clerics who will try to argue that Jerusalem/Israel belongs to the Jews because the Qur'an says so even though there's nothing in the Qur'an talking about the land belonging to Jews, instead the Qur'an talks about the children of Israel whom are the Israelites and not Jews letalone Israelis. Being a Muslim does not nessecarily mean you support Palestine, a lot do support Israel and it's usually people who are not even born into the conflict (non-Arabs) who either have a massive Jew obsession or hate Arabs. But yes the majority do support Palestine and some of it is probaly because the majority Palestinians are Muslims and are a part of the Muslim ummah and if Israel messes with the Palestinians then it's messing with the other Muslim countries. There's really nothing wrong with supporting Palestine because the majority are Muslims when you think about it but sure there are better reasons to actually support the Palestinians however it's also understandable to why many Muslims would want to support the Palestinians. Most other Muslims I've met who supported Palestine never supported it because the majority are Muslims but rather because the Palestinians there are being oppressed by Israel which is the right reason to support the Palestinians. Israel also has a history of aiding terrorist groups in other Muslim countries. Did you also know that a lot of Palestinian Christians are very opposed to Trump's decision? This is because this conflict is not Islam vs Jew, Islam has nothing to do with the conflict, it's Israel that wants to make it look like that so it can attract cowardly Islamophobic right-wing European support to its side and the irony about these right-wing politicians is that their favorite parties usually have their origin in Nazism and Facism but as long as they support Israel who cares right? I actually never used to be so interested in the conflict until I started to read more about it and now I'm totally a supporter of Palestine even though my origin is from Tiberias which is occupied by Israel today with US blessing. What I don't like are ex-Muslims and Muslims who likes to portray the Palestinian side as 'anti-semitic', this is hugely misrepresenting and needs to be adressed. There's Jewish Zionist politicians in political parties in Europe were these political parties have their origin in Facism and Nazism, here's an example: https://www.timesofisrael.com/swedish-proudly-nationalist-jewish/ article is titled 'In pro-Palestine Sweden, far-right Jewish lawmaker embraces Israel' meanwhile there's a lot of Jews who support Palestine. If I remember it right the person who contributed to this pro-Palestinian site http://www.palestineremembered.com/ was a Jew (check it out too, it has very interesting facts and references a lot to the book Survey of Palestine which was prepared by the British Mandate for the United Nations)

There's a lot of reasons to why I don't believe that Jerusalem belongs to Israel. Even though Trump decided to move the US embassy to the Israeli controlled part of Jerusalem it does reinforce Israeli occupation of the area which is all the reason to oppose it beside the fact that Israel has really no claim to any of its land.

Israel just killed a Palestinian on a wheelchair who was protesting: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/palestinian-double-amputee-killed-israeli-sniper-171216113544411.html And they've killed plenty of other civilians too while they get away with it with the help of the US. They've injured a lot of Palestinians too.

Quote from: Jafar on December 17, 2017, 11:04:21 AM
The ideal solution is to disband BOTH Zionist Israel and Arabian Palestine nationality and create one unified nationality / identity. It just a matter of time as Nationalism is on it's downward spiraling trend nowadays..

I disagree. Why abandon 'Arabian Palestine nationality'? It won't really make a single difference and it will just kill the Palestinian identity which is what Israel wants. Being an Arab does not give you any less rights to the land, infact it only makes it better for the Palestinians as the Palestinians are an Arabized people and they can always point out arabization. A lot of Palestinians don't oppose Israel because they're Palestinians it's because Israel is killing Palestinians. You can still be a Palestinian and oppose nationalism (even Palestinian nationalism), infact I think Dj Khaled is one of those people. And I don't support a one state solution, it might have been a possible solution many many years ago but today it isn't. Tbh I wouldn't want to live in the same state as crazy criminal settlers who burned and killed a Palestinian toddler. A lot of Israeli soldiers are criminals that are responsible for the killing of Palestinians. Israel's airforce recently injured up to thousands of Palestinian civilians in Gaza. See the article I posted above. It's really easy to take the neutral side in the conflict (because you think it will give you the high moral ground) but that's because you don't understand what Palestinians go through. Now you can argue that Israelis also face attacks from Palestinians but fact still remains that Israel has still killed a lot more civilians and that the reasons for most of these attacks is because theyre living in the homes that once belonged to the Palestinian Arabs and a lot of Israelis have killed Palestinians here and there and they get away with it too. If you take over anyones home and kill their relatives or family then you can pretty much expect the same response regardless of where it is. Israel also likes to whine a lot about Hamas even though more Israelis die by peanut allergy each year than Hamas rockets.

Quote from: hawk99 on December 17, 2017, 11:53:06 AM
Peace  عوني

President trump's incompetency is on display moving the embassy to placate
his base meanwhile sowing further discord in the region, this devil is a threat
to all who different from him and his.

:peace:

Totally agree with you bro.  :handshake: Palestinians, Rohingyas and Kashmiris deserve to be free from their oppressors. Modi, Nethanjahu and Ashin Wirathu are all criminals and Trump is the person supporting their warcrimes.

عوني

I read this recent article, the countries that voted today in the UN regarding Jerusalem, 128 states opposed Trump's decision. Keep in mind that the US actually threatened countries regarding their stance on Jerusalem. Trump said he would cancel all the aid money to countries that reject Trumps decision which could explain why some decided to vote against or abstained from voting, i.e. because of fear but despite that most countries actually laughed at the empty threats from the US:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/jerusalem-resolution-country-voted-171221180116873.html

Layth

Salam,

Jerusalem fell in 1967 to occupation, so I see it as irrelevant if someone wants to move their embassy and recognize it as Israel's capital or not because de-facto it is taken...

We are living the prophecy of Sura 17 where the Children of Israel will commit great corruption on earth and be gathered from every place. It is an amazing to witness a prophecy come true in-front of our eyes.

The prophecy ends with Israel's destruction and the Temple being retaken, so I would not worry about the trivial details in-between.

As for the UN - they are the body that legitimized Israel in 1948, so I see their stance as being irrelevant since they (and most of their member states) have contributed to this evil.

Regards,

Layth
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

HP_TECH

Peace Layth,

It has already been debunked for years that the occupying body of ashkenazi Jews who advocate white supremacy etc.. have zero relation to the Bani Israil. The Palestinians are of exponentially closer kin to the ancient Israelites than the impostors.
This has been proven many years ago, by genetic testing and its also evident. If you need sunscreen to live in the middle east, well.....yeah...

So the prophecy you are speaking about is not in the right context.

Do you really think all the white Jews they are gathering from Europe and US and settling there are Semitic peoples?
Come on! They are Russian, Polish, German converts!

Essentially you could claim some of them (because most are secular anyway now days) are Yehudi, but never Israelites.

The Ethiopians, Palestinians even Yemeni Yehudi, these peoples of Afro-Asia, have the closest relation to the ancient Israelites.

So if we have understood the Verses well, it cannot be applied to some converted pretenders. 

Is it not possible that the second time the homes had been entered upon occurred already?

In fact, historically it happened a LOOOTTT

Why would you assume it has not occurred already?

Take a look at this: http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/attacks-on-jerusalem-timeline.html

Or perhaps it is yet to come until the true descendants have control over the region.
Again I completely discredit the idea that these ashkenazi impostors have any relation to the Ancient Israelites.

Was there a period of time, in which the true descendants had control over the region and then lost it?

إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful