Author Topic: Jerusalem  (Read 7598 times)

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
Re: Jerusalem
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 10:59:29 AM »
Peace Layth,

It has already been debunked for years that the occupying body of ashkenazi Jews who advocate white supremacy etc.. have zero relation to the Bani Israil. The Palestinians are of exponentially closer kin to the ancient Israelites than the impostors.
This has been proven many years ago, by genetic testing and its also evident. If you need sunscreen to live in the middle east, well.....yeah...

So the prophecy you are speaking about is not in the right context.

Do you really think all the white Jews they are gathering from Europe and US and settling there are Semitic peoples?
Come on! They are Russian, Polish, German converts!

Essentially you could claim some of them (because most are secular anyway now days) are Yehudi, but never Israelites.

The Ethiopians, Palestinians even Yemeni Yehudi, these peoples of Afro-Asia, have the closest relation to the ancient Israelites.

So if we have understood the Verses well, it cannot be applied to some converted pretenders. 

Is it not possible that the second time the homes had been entered upon occurred already?

In fact, historically it happened a LOOOTTT

Why would you assume it has not occurred already?

Take a look at this: http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/attacks-on-jerusalem-timeline.html

Or perhaps it is yet to come until the true descendants have control over the region.
Again I completely discredit the idea that these ashkenazi impostors have any relation to the Ancient Israelites.

Was there a period of time, in which the true descendants had control over the region and then lost it?

I agree with what you say 100% and at other times before I would have disagreed with Layth. But this time around, while I was reading it, I thought: there are in the Qur'an instances where we get two different attitudes amongst the Bani isra'il, that of the faithful, and that of the arrogant and unfaithful. And it occurred to me, what if the talk is not about blood lines but about character lines. The catastrohic prophecies in that case should apply to the Bani Isra'il who have betrayed their purported allegiance, in which case, seeing all the weight the zionnist hords put on their being vchosen and given that land they would eminently deserve the acknowledgment as the unfaithful and false bani isra'il, those who earn the condemnation.

I would have to check every aya of the Qur'an dealing with this, but it may be worth considering this prophecy from htat point of view.

On the other hand, whether that has already occurred, again it occurs to me, what if it was not a two times occurence but rather a returning occurrence every time that the same actions are executed. That is wherever and whenever the betrayors bani Isra'il betray, they get thrown out.

Salaam

lilyfleur

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 05:16:20 PM »
At what point does it become more important for Quran-only Muslims to focus on the issue of irradiating Hadith and the fake religion it has spawned, rather than focusing hatred on America? Perhaps, Allah is furious with "Muslim" countries for bending, contorting and downright ruining the message He intended us to receive and benefit from? Think about it, if you were God, who would you be most pissed at? I personally take any and every opportunity online I am presented with to speak out against Hadith and attempt to explain the positive message within the Quran. How often do you think American's listen to an American/woman/convert? How often do you think "Muslims" from predominantly "Muslim" countries listen to me? I wouldn't wish for anyone to put themselves in harms way, but the reality is that this movement must be formed and activated by men in "Muslim" countries. This situation with Jerusalem is merely yet another distraction from the work I believe you all know must be undertaken. Peace 

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2017, 10:48:44 PM »
On the other hand, whether that has already occurred, again it occurs to me, what if it was not a two times occurence but rather a returning occurrence every time that the same actions are executed. That is wherever and whenever the betrayors bani Isra'il betray, they get thrown out.

The "Children Of Israel" never thrown out anywhere.. they are always there in middle east, breed and some of them migrate to every corner of the earth.. (As also any Children of any ancient people)..

Those who stayed in middle east, breed with incoming immigrants, evolved and recognized with (national) identity of today as Palestinians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanian, Saudis, Iraqis, Iranian, Ethiopian, Israelites, Yemenites etc...

The same case with 'tradition', Ancient Judaism evolved to be come something recognized as "Modern Judaism", "Christianity" and "Islam" with it's thousands of sects... That's why those people have similar 'mindset'? The "Bani Israil" mindset? (ie: Thinking that they are the only chosen people, God promised land to them, God wrote books for them).

It has already been debunked for years that the occupying body of ashkenazi Jews who advocate white supremacy etc.. have zero relation to the Bani Israil. The Palestinians are of exponentially closer kin to the ancient Israelites than the impostors.
This has been proven many years ago, by genetic testing and its also evident. If you need sunscreen to live in the middle east, well.....yeah...

Agree..

Let me create another prophecy...
The Zionism (and also Arabism or other ideology based on race / ethnicity) will dissolved eventually...
The Jewish State of Israel AND Arabic State of Palestines will dissolved following the death of each respective ideology..
On it's place a new 'state' based on a new ideology will be form...
It all happened before 2100..

Perhaps, Allah is furious with "Muslim" countries for bending, contorting and downright ruining the message He intended us to receive and benefit from? Think about it, if you were God, who would you be most pissed at?

No.. if Allah is the True God than He/It never get pissed at anybody or anything...
As everything happened in accordance to His plan...

God "get pissed" is also among the legacy of "Bani Israil" mindset which derived from their neighbor; "Ancient Egyptian" and "Ancient Sumerian" mindset..

lilyfleur

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 11:47:05 PM »
Jafar: "No.. if Allah is the True God than He/It never get pissed at anybody or anything...
As everything happened in accordance to His plan...

God "get pissed" is also among the legacy of "Bani Israil" mindset which derived from their neighbor; "Ancient Egyptian" and "Ancient Sumerian" mindset.."

Except for these times? ...

Chapter 4
4:93 And whoever kills a believer intentionally, then his recompense shall be Hell, abiding therein, and God will be angry with him, and curse him, and for him is prepared a great retribution.
Chapter 5
5:60 Say: "Shall I inform you of worse than this as a punishment from God? Those whom God cursed and became angry at them, and He made from them apes and pigs and servants of evil. Those have a worse place and are more astray from the right path."
Chapter 48
48:6 And He will punish the hypocrite males and the hypocrite females, and the polytheist males and the polytheist females; they think evil thoughts about God. Their evil will come back to them, and God was angry with them, and He has cursed them and prepared for them Hell. What a miserable destiny!
Chapter 58
58:14 Have you noted those who befriended people with whom God is angry? They are now neither from you nor from them. And they deliberately swear to lies while they know!
Chapter 60
60:13 O you who believe, do not ally a people with whom God is angry; for they have given up regarding the Hereafter, just like the rejecters have given up on the people who are already in the graves.

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2017, 12:32:47 AM »
At what point does it become more important for Quran-only Muslims to focus on the issue of irradiating Hadith and the fake religion it has spawned, rather than focusing hatred on America? Perhaps, Allah is furious with "Muslim" countries for bending, contorting and downright ruining the message He intended us to receive and benefit from? Think about it, if you were God, who would you be most pissed at? I personally take any and every opportunity online I am presented with to speak out against Hadith and attempt to explain the positive message within the Quran. How often do you think American's listen to an American/woman/convert? How often do you think "Muslims" from predominantly "Muslim" countries listen to me? I wouldn't wish for anyone to put themselves in harms way, but the reality is that this movement must be formed and activated by men in "Muslim" countries. This situation with Jerusalem is merely yet another distraction from the work I believe you all know must be undertaken. Peace

Take notes everyone, this is how you deflect a subject from "Jerusalem and the zionist serving America" to " Quran alone peeps should focus on fighting Hadith peeps". All this while secretly taking jabs at Quran peeps by usage of some pretty well hidden sarcasm. Almost scary how someone would just pop out of nowhere to meticulously write such a dishonest message.

Yea, "Peace", whatever that means for you.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2017, 01:00:38 AM »
Dishonesty and and going off the tangent, and muddling issues turning into something else silly and incongruous is the run of the mill attitutde of some assiduous or non assiduous of this forum. Never mind. Taking the time to read is a waste of time.

Salaam

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2017, 10:32:08 AM »
Hi Layth I agree with you especially on the UN. I do find this organization to be terrible and it has a history of recognizing Israel too while its actions against Israel never actually takes place (due to US VETO which makes the UN look like dictatorship) but personally I don't think it's irrelevant that the US embassy is being moved there because it's only going to make it harder for the Arab Levant countries to recapture Jerusalem now (if they ever decided to) without easily involving the US since the embassy acts like a "human-shield". Israel wants to move the US embassy to Jerusalem because it wants to use these embassies as shield so if there's ever clashes especially inner-clashes there (which would most likely affect the embassies too) Israel could just blame it on its enemies and convince the country that the group is the problem (and not itself) which is only going to unnecessarily involve countries. Just notice how Israel is desperately trying to push the US into war with Iran because it's too cowardly to do it itself. The Israeli government also encourages Jews to Immigrate to Israel because it wants to use them as human shield too. With more people Immigrating to the land it would make it harder for the neighbouring Arab countries to ever recapture without causing high causilities. It's the same with the embassy thing. By moving the US embassy there it also strenghtens Israel's theft of the land because right now Jerusalem is already very controversial (just like the Golan Heights) and if the US moves its embassy there (and if other countries started doing the same) then it would be something that would have been forgotten about which is what Israel wants.

Regarding the prophecies wouldn't you say this has already happened hundreds of years ago? I tweeted something similar on my Twitter many weeks ago: https://twitter.com/WintryMG/status/939469150094876672 I read the verses talking about the Children of Israel for example and from how I have understood is that not a single translation mentions 'Jews' but rather "Children of Israel" which is its citizens, i.e. the Israelites. Corpus Qur'an also defines what Children of Israel is refering to here:

Taken from: http://corpus.quran.com/concept.jsp?id=children-of-israel

Now when you look up the Israelites on wikipedia you'll find this article:

Taken from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites

Notice the highlighted text, they're basically not existant anymore and they're considered to be different from 'Israeli' (hence the two different wiki articles) which is understandable. But basically the Qur'an is refering to the Israelites and not Israelis or Jews whenever it mentions Children of Israel. Some Islamophobic and pro-Israel websites (like this one: http://www.takeapen.org/Takeapen/Templates/showpage.asp?DBID=1&LNGID=1&TMID=84&FID=996 which is titled "Even the Qur'an says that God gave the Land of Israel to the Jews !") likes to claim that the Qur'an "recognizes the Land of Israel as the heritage of the Jews" which it doesn't since it's not even mentioning Jew anywhere whenever these verses get brought up. That website has actually put brackets into the verses, e.g [Jews]. Here's a similar site that makes similar claims: http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html This article was actually written by a pro-Israel Imam yet in his own article not a single verse mentions 'Jew' when it comes to Israel.

This has been proven many years ago, by genetic testing and its also evident.

Do you really think all the white Jews they are gathering from Europe and US and settling there are Semitic peoples?
Come on! They are Russian, Polish, German converts!

True but I'd say not every white or Ashkenazi Jew is nessecarily of European origin, some do probaly have ancestry to the land although it would still be irrelevant if they did. History does say that some Jews fled to Europe when the Romans took over and sacked Jerusalem and these Jews settled down in Europe and married with the locals later on but probaly a lot of them lost their identity and ended up leaving their religion (to avoid persecution in society) too so some even became non-Jews. Skin-color does change a lot during interracial marriages and it's common. Palestinians also tend to look very different from each other (even when it comes to skin color) because they're very diverse in terms of appearance. Appearance doesn't make you less native to the land. You could be white, tan-skinned or black-skinned and you can still cluster equally to the population in Palestine. Ashkenazi makes up to 10-12 million people so the chances of some actually clustering close with the Palestinians isn't that low. But that's the problem with Judaism you don't know who really does and who doesn't and even if some did it would still be irrelevant. Fact shows that Palestinian Arabs outnumbered Jews (including Palestinian Jews) in every city in Palestine (prior to the existance of Israel) and the Palestinian Arabs owned a lot more homes too because they were there first. Just because I have some ancestry in let's say somewhere in China doesn't mean I can come there and knock on their door and tell them to get out because my ancestry have traditional holy heritage there. That's not how it works. And that's what the European Jews pretty much did with the Palestinian Arabs. A lot of Israelis are actually living on land that used to belong to the Palestinian Arabs.

lol k

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2017, 04:49:15 PM »
the rating of trump gone low among the presidents of united states.

he behave more like a joker i only laugh at things whatever he wills to do but he forget the will of God is absolute.

anyway last few weeks ago he invited some personalities and none of them arrived (surprisingly) he invite the media to cover a weird transmission. it appears he was talking with seats alone considering them as real people sitting there lol

so guys just dnt take him seriously like other people dnt take him seriously. the reply of his sickness is already been given by 128 countries including uk france and wellknown arab countries

about palestine/israel ( as you sow so shall you reap) cause and effect and what comes around what goes arounf etc

invaders make this state with shedding lot of blood and they captured what did not belong to them so the law of nature will effect on them with the same way how they acted upon it. they cannot escape from what they earn.

i remember once in the history invaders slaughter the people infront of their families and while doing it they make weird voices and more they sheed blood more they get satisfied ,a real blood thirsty image (how can someone do that)

a great example is the "changees khan/tamojeen" and his sons halaku khan from mongolia we witness the history is showing them as a threat throughout the world. the terror in the hearts of people can easily felt about them during the era

height of cruelty killing innocent civilians and captured women for lust burning the places when they leave making the poles with the heads of people and the general of army will give reward to the one who make a tallest pole (ufff i feel sick what has been happened to the world back in history)

but at this age of life we can see no more terror from mongolia empire (the empire lost in the pages of history)

every creation taste its expiry so israel issue will b sort out by the designed time by God / the creator of all events

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 04:16:48 PM »
the rating of trump gone low among the presidents of united states.

he behave more like a joker i only laugh at things whatever he wills to do but he forget the will of God is absolute.

Agreed. Aap ka shukriya for your reply and totally agree with you on Trump. :handshake: I think Trump is literally one of the worst president ever. Even now with what's happening in Iran it's pretty obvious he's trying to take advantage of and wants to ruin the country by creating instability. The irony is that he tweeted that he supported the protests in Iran yet he included them in his own ban. What's sad is that Saudi-Arabia gave him millions of dollars worth of gift when this money could have been donated to someone else.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2018, 05:06:41 PM »
Agreed. Aap ka shukriya for your reply and totally agree with you on Trump. :handshake: I think Trump is literally one of the worst president ever. Even now with what's happening in Iran it's pretty obvious he's trying to take advantage of and wants to ruin the country by creating instability. The irony is that he tweeted that he supported the protests in Iran yet he included them in his own ban. What's sad is that Saudi-Arabia gave him millions of dollars worth of gift when this money could have been donated to someone else.

peace ,

BOLD u reallly made me happy saying thanks in urdu here you go free hug  :group:

yeh brother i m afraid he will become the reason of big war if it take place in near future(God knows best)

he started his sickness by banning 7 islamic countries
he continue to provoke north korea ( and try to play politics to finish common enemy china and japan through korea or whatever)
he support saudia and continue spreading TRANSGRESSION between a historical rivaly between sunni vs shia i.e saudia vs iran
he also taking piss with russia indirectly ( and russina never forget the cold war ) i think its time for them to take revenge from america..

its true that nations never forget their defeat and the islamic so called caliphate in the shape "saltant e usmania" in the shape of turkey  will give us more surprises in near future as they already played their role in both world wars

God bless humanity