Author Topic: SEEKING EMPLOYMENT REFERRALS, RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE HELP  (Read 167 times)

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
SEEKING EMPLOYMENT REFERRALS, RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE HELP
« on: December 02, 2017, 04:29:08 PM »
Salaamu Alaykum All

I am looking for employment in article writing that pays decent money.

I am currently running a distribution agency of consumer durable articles and I am running a departmental store as well. I do have a vast experience of 25 years in sales and marketing.

However, I want my knowledge of Quran to feed me. If it is related to Quran then I will be the happiest person in the world

Wouldn't mind if it is an online job like, article writing for a forum, or an online magazine or anything of that sort

Please don't think that I am just looking for extra income. All my businesses are on the verge of collapse. It is my passion to write about what ALLAH has guided me to. I don't think there is a better way than writing. I want to make my passion my profession.

إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: SEEKING EMPLOYMENT REFERRALS, RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 08:48:40 PM »
peace brother

how old are u brother if u dnt mind telling me

SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: SEEKING EMPLOYMENT REFERRALS, RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE HELP
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 11:46:54 AM »
It is not for me but for a friend in need.

If anyone has information regarding such employment please step forward and help you fellow truthers.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful