Author Topic: Are these scientific mistakes ???  (Read 9241 times)

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
Re: Are these scientific mistakes ???
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2017, 05:28:29 PM »
Sorry guys, both you Huruf and Progressive are right about rape. You two are looking at two sensitive trends happening as a result of how people pretend to think too casually about sex. Let me go little on both:

Rape victims not getting justice:
This is absolutely true. We have fraternity rape factories which often get away with that crime because of rich fathers and the power these factories have on cops and universities. But of course, casual attitude on sex makes rapes much easier and since we humans are programmed to impulsively generalize, all women are put in the same bucket. Rape victims go through a lot of emotional trauma.

Men being trapped in false rape charges:
This is also now quite common. Some ended up committing suicide for not being able to handle all the abuses their peers and neighbors performed on them because of such charges. The cases usually come as a result of drunk one night stands. In the morning, the women start feeling bad about what happened and just call 911. In some cases, when the boyfriend breaks up they feel used for sex and do the same.

Humans are simply in denial that they are not programmed to accept casual sex like the animals. Mixed messages of men and women are responsible for all the issues you two are raising. They won?t be solved unless the world goes back to making sex exclusive to marriage only. Surprisingly, one study I was going through said 75% of girls didn?t want sex in the relationship, but they surrendered to keep their men. On the other hand, men no more can tell the difference between rape and sex. They feel offended when the date says she is a born again virgin.

One group has to back down to solve this unneeded problem of mixed messages and hurt feelings. Don't be hard on each other. You two see how both the genders are suffering but your stands on the issues won?t show the dawn because neither the men nor the women directly involved in such thing are ready to take the step.

Edit: Society never seems to recover from double standard. Men are raped also by both women and men. But this is considered "funny" for which the topic doesn't get the kind of attention it deserves.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

progressive1993

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2017, 01:16:35 PM »
Look at what the Qur'an provides for agression or oppression, it would be by that standard that rape should be measured: a crime. Zina is nto a crime, it is a civil offence or whatever you want to call, a private undetaking of the accuser of zina not something that the courts should pursue at their own initiative, as it is clearly expounded in sura An-nur.

5.38 do not speak about a punishment but as to an action that should be undertaken to prevent thieves to keep doing it.

And what do you mean whethr rape is a crime? Is it not? In that case ,I do hope you get raped a few times and  enjoy it, and do not come then complaining about that you did not want it and all that. We know, you raped, are always lying.

Produce your witnesses, you animal. Why are you not banned yet? Let us see the example in the Quran for this kind of behavior.

24:11 Those who have brought forth the false accusation were a group from within you. Do not think it is bad for you, for it is good for you. Every person amongst them will have what he deserves of the sin. As for he who had the greatest portion of it, he will have a great retribution.

24:12 If only when you heard it the acknowledging men and women should have thought good of themselves and said: "This is an obvious lie!"

24:13 If only they had brought four witnesses to it. If they did not have the witnesses, then these with God are the liars.

24:14 Had it not been for God's favor upon you and His mercy upon you in this world and the Hereafter, a great retribution would have touched you for what you have spoken.

24:15 For you have cast it with your tongues, and you say with your mouths what you have no knowledge of, and you think it is a minor issue, while with God it was serious.

24:16 When you heard it you should have said: "It was not right for us to speak of this. Glory to You, this is a gross falsehood."

24:17 God warns you not to repeat something similar to this ever, if you are acknowledgers.

5:8 O you who acknowledge, stand for God as witnesses for justice, and let not the hatred towards a people make you avoid being just. Be just, for it is closer to awareness, and be aware of God. God is Expert over what you do.
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

savage_carrot

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +16/-2
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2017, 01:29:58 PM »
The thread is now locked. Please don't derail threads. PM the mods for clarification. Thanks.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.