Poll

Are you willing to take a poll and show us how you roll?

This is not the actual poll is it?
No, this is definitely not it
I guess I am down to take it, but it better be quick I have to catch up on game of thrones
I don't wanna take your stupid poll to satisfy your curiosity
I'm going to take this poll and answer every question randomly

Author Topic: QURAN TRIVIA!! It's finally here folks! Let's test your knowledge!  (Read 939 times)

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Hello folks!
I made a small survey/trivia-like questionnaire on Quran.
I would appreciate it if you could find the time to respond to this quizlet as honestly as you can.

I am curious to know if there is a consensus among forum members on certain issues of the deen.

This is just a start. I plan on creating a much more extensive survey, questionnaire. However, I'd have to first see how well received this is.

Please READ each question CAREFULLY and take your time, there is no time limit.

Good luck and thank you in advance

Here is the link:
https://hptech.typeform.com/to/VijJpJ
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +14/-2
Re: QURAN TRIVIA!! It's finally here folks! Let's test your knowledge!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 09:24:03 AM »
Q6 and Q7 were dodgy (as in not really an option I'd go for), and there was no option of skipping a question.

I helped create this a while back www.AreYouMuslim.com

Tens of thousands of people have taken the quiz so far.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 03:00:03 PM »
Q6 and Q7 were dodgy (as in not really an option I'd go for), and there was no option of skipping a question.

I helped create this a while back www.AreYouMuslim.com

Tens of thousands of people have taken the quiz so far.

I didn't want to have anyone skip questions nor not finish the quiz. Firstly, it is fairly short. Secondly, I wanted the results to be conclusive.

Yeah I have taken that quiz you have linked before, mine is different I want to study the differences, similarities among Quran Alone Muslims and see if there is a major consensus. Meaning what are the things we can agree on?
That is essentially what I want to research.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 12:04:43 AM »
I am not keen on polls, I am sure not two persons will ever gree on verything nd to find let us sy a "core" where everybody would agree, if that exists, tht would not mean much. People can agree by great majorities, and in fact have done do, on things that many of us would find unnaceptble, like roman circus.  Probably not all liked it, but how many were really against it?

I find it more constructive to differ and accept those differences. We ll may be wrong or right or int he middle but as it may be and God says, differences are a mercy.

However, I have nothing against it if such a poll is conducted, if it may be useful for anybody at all, wellcome. Whether I would answer it I guess it would depend on the kind of questions, how easily answerable they might be. In fact I think the most difficult part of the exercise would be the formultion of the questions. Very difficult.

Salaam