Author Topic: will desbilievers go to hell?  (Read 223 times)

MaryK

• Beginner/Inquirer
will desbilievers go to hell?
« on: October 06, 2017, 10:46:10 AM »
What does Quran say regarding disbelievers, atheists, idol worshippers who have done GOOD deeds, are they also destined to hell?

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: will desbilievers go to hell?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 10:53:21 AM »
Traditional interpretation of Quran does condemn all of those to Hell regardless of them doing good things.
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Amra94

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 11:08:13 AM »
18:103   Say: "Shall we inform you of the greatest losers?"
18:104   "Those whose efforts in the worldly life were wasted while they thought they were doing good!"
18:105   These are the ones who rejected the revelations of their Lord and His meeting. So their works were in vain, and We will not give them any value on the Day of Resurrection.
18:106   That is their recompense, Hell; for what they rejected and for taking My revelations and My messengers for mockery!

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 01:30:25 PM »
Who are disbelievers? Do we really know these different types?
Also Believers can become disbelievers and disbelievers can become believers. This life loyalties and attitudes change often.

So  we cannot know who is who for sure . Each one of us can work towards a certain goal,that goal is deep inside the person and is complex. Sometimes even ourselves can be deluded ,yet think otherwise?

Strive the best you can and concentrate on yourself(This is  general). Your Lord knows the disbelievers from the believers.
None of our business who goes where at GOD s.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say: I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 12:01:30 AM »
Traditional interpretation of Quran does condemn all of those to Hell regardless of them doing good things.

And utmost necessary to keep the religion intact and grow stronger...
Otherwise member of Islam can come and go as they please...

Loyalty is #1

Attitude, creativity, good character, good deeds, wonderful soul doesn't matter... it's your loyalty to your religion (which is Islam as the only true religion) that matter..

"Verily the only acceptable religion to Allah is Islam." [Quran 3:19]

The goal of the invention of religion is not about 'seeking truth' but to expand dominion and power...
To ensure loyalty, a threat of punishment and torture for all eternity by the deity is necessary.. (and quite common if we also study other religion especially middle eastern religion).

18:106   That is their recompense, Hell; for what they rejected and for taking My revelations and My messengers for mockery!

I always fail to understand why the "True God" will ever become angry..
Especially if His wrath was triggered by an action, statement or point of view of a primitive and puny being called human which He took as 'mockery'. (very sensitive and emotional God). The primitive being is also His own creation where the True God has 100% full control of every aspect of their life (action, thought, desire etc..) and also due to the fact that True God's plan will always be executed to 100% level of accuracy by everything in all universes..
Thus if a 'mockery' did happened from any being.. that is also 100% in accordance to the plan of the True God..

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 12:18:25 AM »
18:103   Say: "Shall we inform you of the greatest losers?"
18:104   "Those whose efforts in the worldly life were wasted while they thought they were doing good!"
18:105   These are the ones who rejected the revelations of their Lord and His meeting. So their works were in vain, and We will not give them any value on the Day of Resurrection.

Yours is the ONLY reply so far that demonstrates rationality, and a true understanding of Quran.

Everybody else is sleep forreal
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 05:22:55 AM »
And utmost necessary to keep the religion intact and grow stronger...
Otherwise member of Islam can come and go as they please...

Loyalty is #1

Attitude, creativity, good character, good deeds, wonderful soul doesn't matter... it's your loyalty to your religion (which is Islam as the only true religion) that matter..

"Verily the only acceptable religion to Allah is Islam." [Quran 3:19]

The goal of the invention of religion is not about 'seeking truth' but to expand dominion and power...
To ensure loyalty, a threat of punishment and torture for all eternity by the deity is necessary.. (and quite common if we also study other religion especially middle eastern religion).

I always fail to understand why the "True God" will ever become angry..
Especially if His wrath was triggered by an action, statement or point of view of a primitive and puny being called human which He took as 'mockery'. (very sensitive and emotional God). The primitive being is also His own creation where the True God has 100% full control of every aspect of their life (action, thought, desire etc..) and also due to the fact that True God's plan will always be executed to 100% level of accuracy by everything in all universes..
Thus if a 'mockery' did happened from any being.. that is also 100% in accordance to the plan of the True God..

That means ordinary but thoughtful people can be more advanced than this projection of "God", because they can be in control of emotions and adhere to logic.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

MaryK

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 06:58:19 AM »
so i understand they will go to hell no matter what?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 07:48:03 AM »
Peace MaryK.
Only GOD decides who goes where.
What do you mean by "No matter what"?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say: I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/