News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

New here , plus a quick question

Started by Betterlife, October 01, 2017, 02:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betterlife

Salam ,
I dont really know how to start , so basically im a female , my family is sunni , i never knew what quranism was until my very dear friend and neighbour told me about how they dont believe in hadith , their dad did his research and he aruges that hadiths are not authenic i think , so the reason why im so interested in quranism is because of the MANY hadiths on women and how unfair they are being treated , for example if a woman refuses sexual intercourse with her husband the angels curse her until he is happy , and that if a woman prays and fasts and everything its not acceptable if her husband is mad at her like what the f*uck? How is this fair? What happens if the husband refuses sexual intercourse? And out of all the bad people in the world , the murderers , the rapist , the angels curse us women ? I get so enranged when i read such hadiths , and they said that women lack brain ? so why on the day of judgement are men and women accounted for their actions if the women lack brains ? Shouldnt we be just let into heaven since we're so stupid we dont know what we're doing? And why are all the hadiths on women not a single bad one about men? A women would prostate to her husband if it wasnt haram isnt this shirk? So please let me know what your thoughts are on : Hadiths on women ,
Thank you very much i actually feel at peace now that i learned about quranism

good logic

Peace sister.
Take your time.
Browse the forum most questions on hadiths have been discussed here.
Search here and read through hadith topics and many other topics to do with religions. For example:
http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/different-topics-from-good-logic/

Welcome to this Islam:
http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/simple-and-universal-message/

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Makaveli

Quote from: Betterlife on October 01, 2017, 02:33:02 PM
Salam ,
I dont really know how to start , so basically im a female , my family is sunni , i never knew what quranism was until my very dear friend and neighbour told me about how they dont believe in hadith , their dad did his research and he aruges that hadiths are not authenic i think , so the reason why im so interested in quranism is because of the MANY hadiths on women and how unfair they are being treated , for example if a woman refuses sexual intercourse with her husband the angels curse her until he is happy , and that if a woman prays and fasts and everything its not acceptable if her husband is mad at her like what the f*uck? How is this fair? What happens if the husband refuses sexual intercourse? And out of all the bad people in the world , the murderers , the rapist , the angels curse us women ? I get so enranged when i read such hadiths , and they said that women lack brain ? so why on the day of judgement are men and women accounted for their actions if the women lack brains ? Shouldnt we be just let into heaven since we're so stupid we dont know what we're doing? And why are all the hadiths on women not a single bad one about men? A women would prostate to her husband if it wasnt haram isnt this shirk? So please let me know what your thoughts are on : Hadiths on women ,

Look at the hadiths of Muhammad, look at the way he lived according to these hadiths (you don't find any of them dating earlier as 120-200 years after his alleged death), he was a womanizer, pedophile, mass murder, sexual maniac, who took slave girls as caprives, proposed to many random women he met, including a wife of his foster-son, had many wives and random intercourses.

And after that you want the sunni arabs or sunni's overall (mohammedianism is a religion of jewish-persian-arabic origin, which also imposes arabic culture even on non-arabs) to treat women as a decent person or a decent member of society? They are only viewed as wives and slaves, either good wives and slaves or bad wives and slaves, and what is bad and what is good depends on how she serves her husband, especially in bed. And of course far not all muhhamedians treat their wives this way. A lot of them treat them very well actually, but that is because there are other factors involved in their development and perhaps culture, and they obviously do not refer to sunna wholly if they do so. Look at ISIS to find a real true and the most accurate system of muhhamedianism. I they tell you that is not true "Islam", there are plenty of evidence why it is the most true form of what they call as "Islam".

There is nothing you can't do to come to the conclusion yourself. Now that I think of this even a 5 year old can understand how filthy hadiths are. I can bitch about for hours on anything related to sunna and hadith, anywhere you place it or look at it from any angle there are hundreds of hints which simply scream: "STAY AWAY from it".

But I tell you straightforward classical Quranism is not the answer for you either, in case you are searching for truth. Most people you see here are as deluded. But it is a good place to start, Qur'an tells you way more than any muhhamedian tradition or the "school of thought". Do not call it Islam, call it muhhamedianism, the cult of Muhammad. Nonetheless, I suggest you read about Rashad Khalifa movement, the number 19, and the Edip Yuksel's reformist translation (I would not call it a good translation, but still better than a traditional one). These are primary "superstars" of the modern Quran alone movement. Then later you may proceed to Sam Gerrans and Quran Centric (the first has his quite decent yet far from perfect English translation of the Qur'an and also runs a Youtube channel, the second one runs a channel on Youtube). Specifically I would suggest you the zakat analysis of Sam Gerrans just to understand briefly how screwed Muhammedian dogmas and the so-called "pillars" are. And of course this order is up to you, you can start with anything, there is plenty of information :)

Welcome.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

progressive1993

Hadiths on women are irrelevant - just shows that its man-made and backwards. The reason I reject hadith is because upholding them next to the Quran is shirk/idolatry.

45:6 These are God's signs/revelations that We recite to you with truth. So, in which hadith, after God and His signs, do they acknowledge?

45:6 Tilka ayatu Allahinatlooha AAalayka bialhaqqi fabi-ayyi hadeethin baAAda Allahi waayatihi yu/minoona
--

45:18 Then We have established you on the sharia (correct path/law); so follow it and do not follow the desires of those who do not know.

45:18 Thumma jaAAalnaka AAala shareeAAatin mina al-amri faittabiAAha walatattabiAA ahwaa allatheena la yaAAlamoona
--

42:21 Or do they have idols who decree for them a sharia which has not been authorized by God? If it were not for the word already given, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the transgressors will have a painful retribution.

42:21 Am lahum shurakao sharaAAoo lahummina alddeeni ma lam ya/than bihi Allahuwalawla kalimatu alfasli laqudiya baynahumwa-inna alththalimeena lahum AAathabunaleemun
---

4:60 Did you not see those who claimed they acknowledged what was sent down to you and what was sent before you? They wanted to seek judgment through backwards law/evil/religious idols (taghoot), while they were ordered to reject it. It is the devil who wants to lead them astray.
10:41 If they deny you, say: "My works are for me, and your works are for you. You are innocent of what I do, and I am innocent of what you do."

Jafar

Shouldnt we be just let into heaven since we're so stupid we dont know what we're doing?
Even the '(adult) entertainment' in heaven is designed for (straight) men... always virgin.. and 72 of them...

And why are all the hadiths on women not a single bad one about men? A women would prostate to her husband if it wasnt haram isnt this shirk? So please let me know what your thoughts are on : Hadiths on women ,

Because the entire religion was designed by (adult) men, for (adult) men to persuade them for sacrificing their life for the sake of the Caliph.. erggh I mean Allah...

:welcome:

mmkhan

Salam ,

Salaamun,

I reject hadith because I found them always saying opposite to what the aayaat of alQuraan says.

Like, on women, you can refer these aayaat.

66:10
ضَرَبَ اللَّـهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا امْرَأَتَ نُوحٍ وَامْرَأَتَ لُوطٍ ۖ كَانَتَا تَحْتَ عَبْدَيْنِ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا صَالِحَيْنِ فَخَانَتَاهُمَا فَلَمْ يُغْنِيَا عَنْهُمَا مِنَ اللَّـهِ شَيْئًا وَقِيلَ ادْخُلَا النَّارَ مَعَ الدَّاخِلِينَ
Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them, so those prophets did not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, "Enter the Fire with those who enter." [Sahih International]

Yes women were made an example for kaafirs.

But wait...

66:11 <= Click to see more translations
وَضَرَبَ اللَّـهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا امْرَأَتَ فِرْعَوْنَ إِذْ قَالَتْ رَبِّ ابْنِ لِي عِندَكَ بَيْتًا فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَنَجِّنِي مِن فِرْعَوْنَ وَعَمَلِهِ وَنَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ
And Allah presents an example of those who believed: the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, "My Lord, build for me near You a house in Paradise and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the wrongdoing people." [Sahih International]

Here women are also an example for those who believe.

Why would you think Allah present women as an example, even for men?

3:36
فَلَمَّا وَضَعَتْهَا قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَضَعْتُهَا أُنثَىٰ وَاللَّـهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا وَضَعَتْ وَلَيْسَ الذَّكَرُ كَالْأُنثَىٰ ۖ وَإِنِّي سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وَإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ
But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah]." [Sahih International]

I don't feel shy to accept these above mentioned aayaat.

May our Rabb guide us all to His only path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

reel

Welcome to forum.

Quoteso the reason why im so interested in quranism is because of the MANY hadiths on women and how unfair they are being treated , for example if a woman refuses sexual intercourse with her husband the angels curse her until he is happy

Mr Bukhari and his friends also claimed prophet used to be cursed by God for which he "couldn't do evil" sometimes.

Quoteif a woman refuses sexual intercourse with her husband the angels curse her until he is happy , and that if a woman prays and fasts and everything its not acceptable if her husband is mad at her like what the f*uck? How is this fair?

What's the use of even trying since majority of the hell members will be women?

QuoteWhat happens if the husband refuses sexual intercourse?
And out of all the bad people in the world , the murderers , the rapist , the angels curse us women ?

Because the imams are all "male"

QuoteAnd why are all the hadiths on women not a single bad one about men?

That's not true. Bukharists have set a world record in insulting a male and his name is Muhammad. Here is a very very short list of those insults:

pedophile
narcissist
rapist
hot tempered
sex maniac
superstitious
magician who worked with urine
teacher of halal theft
abuser of animals to the point of making him enemy of the ecosystem
incapable of remembering Quran verses
racist
greedy
teaching people that they must leave prayer in the middle if he calls them
so brutal that his companions had to lie to him to prevent it
flip flopper
uneducated for all 23 years despite getting revelations throughout that time (note that it takes less than 5 years for a child to start reading and writing)
horribly irrational
a reality show hero who did not mind people discussing graphic details of what he did in the bathroom and bedroom
stylist who gave Muslims tips on fashion and that is also sometimes for the sole reason of hating other groups
treated his friends like servant
if not cursed by Allah, he was spread evil
did name calling

Fore more reasons behind why we reject hadiths: https://www.reddit.com/r/Quraniyoon/wiki/hadith_rejection

QuoteSo please let me know what your thoughts are on : Hadiths on women

They are like every other hadith created to acquire some sort of advantage. The collections revolve around sexuality a little too much. Note that they were successful in distorting the Quran verses also including the ones in which God speaks about women.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Lost

Quote from: reel on October 05, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

That's not true. Bukharists have set a world record in insulting a male and his name is Muhammad. Here is a very very short list of those insults:

pedophile
narcissist
rapist
hot tempered
sex maniac
superstitious
magician who worked with urine
teacher of halal theft
abuser of animals to the point of making him enemy of the ecosystem
incapable of remembering Quran verses
racist
greedy
teaching people that they must leave prayer in the middle if he calls them
so brutal that his companions had to lie to him to prevent it
flip flopper
uneducated for all 23 years despite getting revelations throughout that time (note that it takes less than 5 years for a child to start reading and writing)
horribly irrational
a reality show hero who did not mind people discussing graphic details of what he did in the bathroom and bedroom
stylist who gave Muslims tips on fashion and that is also sometimes for the sole reason of hating other groups
treated his friends like servant
if not cursed by Allah, he was spread evil
did name calling

How were you able to forget mass murderer ? I honestly cannot believe how can someone even dare to try to defend so much bullshit, the level of siliness involved is out of this world. Yet there are literally thousands of bearded men out there on youtube doing exactly that while trying to appear well-spoken, rational and peaceful   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Betterlife

True , whenever i look at their faces i see evil , they look kind of possessed , sort of like the exorcist .

reel

Quote from: Lost on October 05, 2017, 07:32:18 AM
How were you able to forget mass murderer ? I honestly cannot believe how can someone even dare to try to defend so much bullshit, the level of siliness involved is out of this world. Yet there are literally thousands of bearded men out there on youtube doing exactly that while trying to appear well-spoken, rational and peaceful   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oops, thanks for the reminder about the mass murderer. One needs to leave the brain in vault to worship the hadiths. But then again, if a bearded person speaks against the popular beliefs he is beheaded/made missing right?

RIP Chekannur Maulavi  :'(
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj