News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Who satan is

Started by Cerberus, July 29, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerberus

It's very important to know who satan is.......(lame introduction, I know)

in general, satan is everything put in the human as an inside test. A test of integrity, a test of 'how much you follow God'.

this satan phenomena is identified to be mainly operating through feelings, and thoughts induced from feelings.

operating through feelings:
-satan will put weigh on a person's will, and attempt to change it and/or dissuade it:
e.g: lazyness, curiosity, feeling of boredom, fear, envy.
You may say these are everyday feelings and it's fine to give in to.
-However, as the person gives up more and more to these feelings, the person becomes more and more accessible, controlable by satan.
what happens then, when the person gets angry ?
acts upon it.
what happens when the person gets sexually aroused or wish for company or feels 'too lonely' ?
Acts upon it.
-The person may feel guilty, but even then satan doesn't spare and will drag the person even down for more harm.

The way to getting controlled by satan more and more easily is by losing control of oneself little by little. And to lose control is to be less aware of yourself, and for that you need to lose that bond you have to your Consciousness (which I believe is emanated from God). From small feelings the person becomes slave to satan. It doesn't happen all of a sudden but it happens like a crumbling sand castle.

And strangely enough, to remain conscious and aware of what you do, i.e to keep everything you do purposeful is quite challenging. We are easily prompted to do things that we judge to be minor but that we didn't consciously decide to do, the idea just pops out and you wanna do it. And then something else pops up and you do it and at some point you become controlled. And that leads to the common known 'sins'. Inevitably.

so I say this to you and to myself, feelings are not your friend, they are so close to us and for some reason we trust them and act upon them just because, but there is a great chance those feelings are obstacles and a tool of satan. I'm not saying eradicate your feelings or panic everytime you feel something, but I'm saying that one should remain conscious, feelings are part of the human, and so is Satan.

Quran says: 'Satan is your enemy, so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be the dwellers of Hell.'

From the bible: 'Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.'

This pattern of the person that needs to watch over itself from itself is very common and is an old wisdom.

lastly, excuse my english.

imrankhawaja

the absence of good/righteousness  is satan..

the war between satanic forces and angelic forces is a metaphorical understanding when a feeling of any wrong doing what you actually consider as "wrong" going to happen..

when mind make up about evil action the forces start fighting with each other , at the same time we think lets do it and on the other hand the angelic forces say no dont do it.. 

intrestingly while doing good action u feel relaxed and no such thoughts comes inside you
but evil action give you a gift of regret. whatever u showoff to people is a different thing but from inside the guilt chase you

but specially in case of sexual desire its  nearly impossible to overcome the body and mind
people told us to block that feeling to overcome it .. but its a function of body which is actually unblockable and in most of the cases a person let it happen , or desire it to happen.. (actually body and mind both wills it to happen) at this specific time the spirtuality of a person gone far away ..  as soon he finish the regret appraoch him ..

the story of joseph is interesting read on this particular subject , he even as a prophet struggle with it and ask God to save him from the work of evil..

shaitani is very harmful the first one who committed it gone far astray

Cerberus

@Imran, what you say is inconsistent and incomplete. Perhaps the result of lack of understanding and wishful thinking.

If you think sexual desires are okay, let me break it down for you even more:
When you, as a 'heterosexual' man see a woman, one that is beautiful in your perspective, and you are not awake and conscious, then satan will seize that moment and will reduce that woman into what you desire the most. So you will not see her as who she really is but you will see that illusion instead.

Joseph sought refuge from satan, by turning to God, how ? Consciousness.
Saying 'I seek refuge from satan' like some sort of spell doesn't work, or wishing for God's help.

You have to actually seek refuge in God who is very close to you.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Cerberus on July 30, 2017, 04:05:28 AM
@Imran, what you say is inconsistent and incomplete. Perhaps the result of lack of understanding and wishful thinking.

exactly you are right i am unable to make you understand what i am on about
BTW just read the first line of my previous post you ll get what you actually asked

Quote from: Cerberus on July 30, 2017, 04:05:28 AM
If you think sexual desires are okay, let me break it down for you even more:
When you, as a 'heterosexual' man see a woman, one that is beautiful in your perspective, and you are not awake and conscious, then satan will cease that moment and will reduce that woman into what you desire the most. So you will not see her as who she really is but you will see that illusion instead.

lets talk about this thing in which i am expert and my understanding are based on surveys of my close friends lol

who the hell is satan to cease anything .. (God is the one who cease everything according to his will and laws) oh yeh i m not talking about ibless ...

illusion or desire , quran or bible nothing works when sex is on height ..
even if you say "aouz billah hey mina shaitaan irajeem" after couple of seconds illusion and desire both get reactivated ...

99% cases people slip how hard they try to control...

a survey of masturbution , scholars told people to say "i seek refuge in allah from the satan outcast" while thinking about it...
99% people say the formula failed they convince that satan is powerful  >:D :yay:

and 99% people regret after it .. as soon the illusion and desire get finish..

now like a magician, kid is not interested in his illusion when he vanish the birds in his A** becoz he know its illusion

what type of illusion is sex .. a person continously want to live in that illusion .. what a beautiful illusion.. if he will not find that illusion he will search for that illusion ..  this desire reactivate it again even after he regret for some time...

what the **** is this.. is satan a puzzle game ?

Cerberus

LOL yes you are correct but I explained how satan works it's no magic, no wonder people are stuck in a sin/repent cycle.

I meant seize not cease (dammit english y u do that), satan will try to take advantage of every situation, so you have to be awake to realize that.

The feeling of guilt is bound to happen but if you dwell on it it's satan trying to bring you down to a state of depression so you're unable to pick yourself up.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Cerberus on July 30, 2017, 05:02:57 AM

I meant seize not cease (dammit english y u do that), satan will try to take advantage of every situation, so you have to be awake to realize that.
hahaha ,  i trust you thats why i write cease ... and now satan is here for seizefire lol

satan is a piece of shit he even let people make spelling mistakes lol one word difference make a word to world...
and if u know urdu one dot difference make a mehram to mujrim

so lets not make satan successful here is shake hand  :handshake: mistaker lol
Quote from: Cerberus on July 30, 2017, 05:02:57 AM
The feeling of guilt is bound to happen but if you dwell on it it's satan trying to bring you down to a state of depression so you're unable to pick yourself up.

the only solution satan tells you to do it again as much as you can, after that it become a habbit for that person hence no more guilt ,no more depression

satan actaully want to make us strong , he is our helper  :rotfl:

imrankhawaja

i remember a strange thing.. somehow this connects with everybody else

whenever we approach teen and ideas thoughts and body start changing..

and the most "shaitaan" student of class teach you things what you dnt know..

i think same thing happened with early humans they had that desire already but they dnt know how to fullfill that desire ,
as a traditional tale talk about ibless(devil) where as quran use the word shaitan ..
did satan tell them a secret of sex?  :rotfl:

as soon they finish they regret  :elektro:  at the time of disobeying they forget everything what God told them

may b the tree was something related with high protein thing which make body hot on extreme and both start struggling untill they complete the GAME

the satan is still with us, he is close to us.. same like God is close to us..
both presence are the part of a Game , when the presence of God get absent in mind the presence of satan takeover the mind..

shaitan is the one who teach shaitani acts , in humans or in jinns

basically in short shaitan is the faulty side of human nature .. and that fault is our test we know we have a faulty part so we must not use that faulty part to harm ourselves.. 

the only faulty thing what we keep from childhood untill death ..(how strange)

Cerberus

yes brother you'll know satan is always lurking if you reflect on yourself.
However satan doesn't present itself as an enemy, or something that will cause you harm, and deceive you, and lie to you, only by being aware of yourself and following God you can see that.
It make sense that Quran says 'satan is your enemy, so take him as an enemy', because most people don't consider satan (in the way satan manifest to them) as an enemy, but they follow him instead.
We all have struggles we have to overcome :)

Orram

Please tell us more about Satan!

Man of Faith

Anyways, that kind of Satan is pathetic and has a pathetic life with purposeless whereabouts. The story about Satan in religion is pathetic in itself and no semi-powerful entity with the alleged powers which Satan is claimed to possess i.e. telepathic abilities in the form of "whispers", would be so unintelligent to pursue such as meaningless goal as to pester an inferior lifeform (the human) beyond any time frames. This Satan has absolutely no gain in his activities and surely also knows this in the religious tales. Any emotional being would terminate their own life simply knowing facts like this or rather seek reformation and hence development. God in that case would be forgiving, obviously, despite any former misconduct. The only thing preventing the reformation is delusion and this delusion is not imposed on this Satan and Satan is claimed to know the whole background. The traditional Satan only seeks retardation and is hopelessly unintelligent, unintelligent enough to not be able to convince anyone.

Satan, as a force, is in mankind themselves and not a separate individual. The religious Satan is just an excuse of putting the blame over the weakness of man himself upon something else, actually a nonexistent individual. Satan is just another facet of God imposed to provide a challenge to the spirit of man and the driving of Satan stems from within a component of the apparent self (the body) and not someone else.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]