News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

What is the reason for creation?

Started by Rekkd, July 23, 2017, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekkd

I've abandoned this forum some time ago due to a great change in my point of view of Quran alone Islam. I have one simple question and would like your honest answers backed up by reason and evidence. Please don't just throw statements from the Quran!

Why do you think we were created? I know many answers will be to worship God or to be tested or something along those lines. If you do state anything similar give reason, like why would God want to be worshipped (some will say he doesn't so that just contradicts the first answer; I'm giving and example). Also please no circular reasoning, I just want a complete answer. Thanks and waiting for your replies.

imrankhawaja

more interesting question is not the reason of creation.. but how this creation come in to being
whatever the reason of creation is i must say whoever create all this is a "supreme artist"
he create that art so that we can see, think, ponder, reflect, feel all this..
how come somebody can create something like this?

how its even possible to create a creation like us, create a universe like this, a running universe in which everything is happening exactly as per the orders of supreme instruction..

if we understand all this we must realise the supreme force is a mystery unable to understand atleast with this provided mind..
the being "God" is only God if he can make this all thats what logic says about God..

well after understanding all this we must understand there must be a purpose behind all this.. he does not do anything without a purpose or reason , otherwise he is not God... logic say it must be a reason , what reason he will let you know when you will face him on the time appointed..

God bless you

reel

QuoteWhy do you think we were created?

I no longer see us as created, but evolved into humans from a wide variety of stuffs found in the nature. It is us humans now who are creating other humans. 

Unfortunately, to answer your question, we have no choice but to look into Quran. It talks of men.3633 saying yes to taking care of the earth. It talks of us becoming civilized creatures. That's why we are here. This is just the middle of the entire story of ours. More to come after our death. You can read about near death experiences. Two things seem to be consistent in those. 1. Death is about going home 2. We are reminded of a covenant.

We basically have to just wait to see how the next chapter unfolds.

We do have the option to remove it all though. But then our parents become our murderers. Our own pleasure of life ends up being our poison we could leave without.

It is a fact that they are responsible for our painful lives, for being on earth is not easy and many of us will have to go through the process of death which actually can be pretty gruesome if we don't utilize the Quran to seek immunity against that. Same goes for the person we love. You know rationally it is dumb to love someone and attach ourselves to them. They are gonna die also and we know quite well that that's gonna severely hurt us.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

hanslan

Creation is the result of the Creator's nature, and part of His nature is perfect planning thus all creations comes with purpose, because He is the ultimate Creator He also created beings like ourselves given parts of his nature and independence to choose perception of events.  But all creation comes with an end, thus the Creator also fulfill His nature of terminating/ending/destroying His creations.

Rekkd

These are some of the worst answers I have seen. Would have been better if you guys/girls just said "I don't know".

Thanks anyways

Makaveli

Quote from: Rekkd on July 24, 2017, 08:51:22 AM
These are some of the worst answers I have seen. Would have been better if you guys/girls just said "I don't know".

Thanks anyways

Everything is subjective. Your justification for your own living (if you have one) will be nothing compared to another person. Why? Because their argumentation will be subjective and based on their own attempts at explaning their nature of creation. When people ask about meaning of creation OUTSIDE of salvation, they clearly indicate their own personal reason to be created. And that's right there just shows how subjective and egocentric is our understanding of our own meaning of life. Becoming a president, having 4 wives, or 7 children, or feeding all the poor - these are ambitions, goals, but they do not establish any true reason behind the creation, because they exclude salvation.

Salvation is the only reason to go though in this life, because material world is nothign and will be turned into the dust once everything surrounding us ceases. Or there will be the next aeon and next humans who again will start their mission, but that we do not know of, we have no such knowledge (prove me wrong?). What we know and what is important for us is our own state of existence and what will happen after it, after this stage. Therefore, even if we know the true meaning of creation, which we don't, it will not change your future and the end.

You should have started with WHY did you leave the Quran in the first place. I suppose its teachings somehow do not combine with your own personal state of life or its goals/ambitions or the combination of two? Or your morals? But you will become a dust once you die, we all will.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

reel

Quote from: Rekkd on July 24, 2017, 08:51:22 AM

Thanks anyways

Refute
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

good logic

Peace Rekkd.
You are looking for that "eurica moment",when someone s answer will click with the pre concepts in your thoughts and you say"That s it". That is why we were created! It makes sense!

Well I hope it comes for you.
However I feel a big part is missing which is before this creation of us ,other creatures and the universe.
Somehow ,for some good reason,you were born a human. You find yourself ,with your family and some other people at a certain place.
You had no choice in this matter,you cannot remember anything before you were born. You cannot change anything about your nature/looks/...And you cannot even live outside earth. It seems we are all confined on this earth within this huge universe,struggling to make real sense of why all this?

My view:
According to Qoran, it says this:
2:28
How can you disbelieve in God when you were dead and He gave you life, then He puts you to death, then He brings you back to life, then to Him you ultimately return?
كَيفَ تَكفُرونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُم أَموٰتًا فَأَحيٰكُم ثُمَّ يُميتُكُم ثُمَّ يُحييكُم ثُمَّ إِلَيهِ تُرجَعونَ
The key word here is ? Amwattan/dead? This means we were dead before GOD created us as humans. It is very important to watch the words GOD uses in Qoran. GOD does not err or make mistakes with the choice of His words!!!
Hence we were ?Amwatan/dead? can only mean we were alive before that otherwise GOD would have said ?You were nothing?.
It is not possible to be ?Amwatan? if we were not alive before that?
This verse gives two life cycles.
Of course the next questions will be:
Why did we become ?Amwatan?/dead? What did we exist as? Why were we created as humans? Why did God create this universe,,,etc

On why we are here:
My understanding, check all information and verify as per 17:36.
GOD created ?souls? at first creation. He did not create Angels or Jinns or Humans or Animals or Stars or ?.etc.
One needs to ponder why?
Then the ?Feud? (38:69) happened? What was it? Why did it happen? Who initiated it?
That is when the ? souls? were classified  as Angels and death was created for others to be recreated as Jinns ,humans , animals, stars,?etc
Angels were the ?souls? that accepted GOD s authority in full without any doubt,the other?souls?questioned/doubted/? GOD Alone authority which constituted a ?rebellion? against the Creator. i.e Freedom of choice existed from the beginning for all the ?souls?.
Jinns were the hardest of these rebellious souls, Iblees initiated the ?rebellion idea?. Humans accepted the ?Amana? ,other souls ( Animals?etc) repented and accepted their ?fate/role? in this life to be redeemed after the predetermined time of this life and this life is now the battle ground ,yet again, for  the Jinns and humans to redeem themselves .
GOD s justice is fair. He gave every ?soul? the choice to become what they are now and is giving  more chances for some to correct and accept His kingdom as yet another  creation and so on . GOD initiate a creation and repeats the process according to outcomes earned by the created.

On evolution in general:
Let us take our example first. The human comes from one single cell. A complex cell that divides and its? programme? is well designed by the Master programmer.He said to it ?Be? and there it is dividing itself into different cells that gives different organs that forms the full human. Brain ,heart,lungs,stomach?the lot. Each carrying the DNA characteristics of the original cell ,yet each having a different role within the body. A miracle of miracles!
Now, Darwin had no idea how complex that ?original cell?was?
Let me go on making a fool of myself. GOD does not have constraints like time!!!! a second,two years,millions of years,billions of years are all the same to Him! GOD has all the time He needs .Yes Eternity!!!!
Going back to that single cell of Darwin. It was programmed by the Master programmer. Well designed to come up with all the species. Yes all the different species . Like your body ,remember!. He said ?Be? and the cell was.
The missing link you say? Well the species started at the same time ,evolved in their own different ways and remained different to where they are now!!!! All having the main characteristics( some DNA) of that ?Original cell? yet different in make up and purpose.
Mankind evolved( from that cell,over an amount of time as the special ?species? intended by GOD to undergo the test when the time was right and the ?shaping? completed.

On evolution-Man and monkey to be precise-.
Here we go again, I try once more to make an even bigger fool of myself.
Serves me right for discussing things I have no knowledge of.
So does Qoran tell us anything then?
?We initiated all living things from water? 21:30
So Darwin?s famous statement that ?life began as a `simple? cell? is laughable. the cell was too complex!!!!
Quote:
Some evolutionists have stated that the human gene and the monkey?s gene are 90% similar. However, even if the similarity was 99%, we are still talking about 300, 000, 000 nucleotides that must be haphazardly re-arranged to change the monkey into a human. The probability laws preclude this as an utter impossibility. The human gene contains 30, 000, 000, 000 nucleotides; 1% of that is 300, 000, 000.
Fine, I will stop and conclude that evolution is possible only within a given species.
I better concentrate on trying my hardest and spending my time  understanding the message and how to redeem myself.

Of course I am not here to answer your question nor am iI attempting to. Each one of us is here to answer their own question to the best of their ability.Yes,more questions will arise,it is ongoing.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Rekkd

Let me rephrase the question. Why did God create all this, what is his reason, what does he gain? If you're answer is because he's a creator please don't write it down.

It's too stupid to believe that it's just to worship him. If your answer will be test, tell me why, what does he gain?

good logic

Brother,
Have a look at this view,also from Qoran( Please stay with it till the end if you can):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifllgTA2pmY
There are some details  I agree with.
GOD bless you.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]