Author Topic: Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ.  (Read 1301 times)

owlwithbow

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ.
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2017, 02:34:20 PM »
Hi all Muslims on this forum.
I am from South Africa and are a Christian Protestant believing in the Trinity.
I visited this site numerous times, and decided to join in on the dialogues.
I believe in the Bible, and the Trinity.
I dont believe Muhammad was a prophet of YHWH, and I dont believe the Quran was a revelation from God at all.
I am of opinion that Islam is the anti-Christ.

I studied Islam with an open mind, and found that it can not compare with the teachings of God in the Bible.
I read the Quran more than 10 times from cover to cover, as well as the concise correct hadith from Al Bukhari.
I read the Bible more than 15 times and summarized it.

I also studied all religions on earth from the ancient to the latest. I read the Book of Mormon, the Jehovah's Insight and all their dogma, the Bagiva Gita, Upanishard, creation epoch of Babilon, Gilgamesh epic, Egyptian book of the Dead, and many more.

I am not a Pastor, preacher, and have no theological education. Actually, I am not tertiary educated at all.

My reason to be on this site is solely to understand why any intelligent person would believe in Islam.

I wonder how long I will be allowed to remain on this site.

Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ.
 :!

I believe in the Quran because a prophecy that came true. Read 55:33, you read about humanity going into Heaven. Open the tv, and watch some NASA videos. 

I don't believe in ahadith/narrations which are being said in name of a person.

And i also believe in the Gospel, and the Psalms and the Tora etc. and i am also trying to find the Truth in eastern religions like Hinduism and Buddism etc.

But i reject Catholic Trinitarian doctrines, and i reject the Talmud, and i reject false Idols etc.

I read the Gospel often. Do you know any Greek? Or are you reading a translation?
One God, many different Messengers, but One Message.

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Greetings in the Name of Jesus Christ.
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2018, 01:05:41 PM »
Greatings all,

People don't seem to be able to tell the difference between 'know' and 'believe'.
Religion (all religions) is all about believing and believers.
Simply, when you don't know, then you believe.
It's would be better to admit not to know, because then you will be open.
Once you believe, you pretend in front of yourself that you know, while you actually only believe, and doors close.
We know what we know, and we don't know what we don't know.

All problems of the world are of a two-fold cause:
1. We believe (i.e. we don't know, but claim to know)
2. We identify with our beliefs (because we have no clue what we are)

Then our minds, in an attempt for self-preservation, clash with anyone who has a different belief.

Religions are almost nothing but belief.
Honestly, how much do we really KNOW about what our religions teach? How much?
If you name me, you negate me.