Author Topic: Businesspartner  (Read 465 times)

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Businesspartner
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 06:48:54 PM »
I have thought of many ways and studied all, but it's really hard, especially since I can't introduce MoA, in-vito data, or proof-of-concept.
Also contacted at least 10 law firms specializing in business, but most just decline or ignore.

There's one other way by taking loans for startups, however, my time is truthfully up very soon, so there's no point in that, and this loan is around 20% interest rate  :rotfl:

Now I'm turning to newspapers so they can put a free ad on their website or newspaper.
I also contacted pharma companies, still waiting for some answer, God-willing, at least JnJ answers.

Did you contact them through email? Face to face meetings usually provide better results.

Is it possible for you to keep the internal things of your product secret or sell it to only selective groups to keep a low profile for the time being?

There's one other way by taking loans for startups, however, my time is truthfully up very soon, so there's no point in that, and this loan is around 20% interest rate  :rotfl:

What about Gofundme?

You can attach a warning to your product to repel the thieves.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
Re: Businesspartner
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2017, 03:34:46 AM »
Did you contact them through email? Face to face meetings usually provide better results.

Is it possible for you to keep the internal things of your product secret or sell it to only selective groups to keep a low profile for the time being?

What about Gofundme?

You can attach a warning to your product to repel the thieves.
I would go face to face, but they don't have offices in Sweden.

A physical product doesn't exist, I used wrong word above. But I'm 100% it works as I've tested it on very few. It's more of a selling a "formula" of the product.

I'm only looking to sell to selective groups (pharmaceutical companies).
Everything is kept secret, the thing is I can't give up any information through email and this is what they probably want.