Author Topic: The night of measure - July 9th, 2017  (Read 1002 times)

Wilson

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
The night of measure - July 9th, 2017
« on: July 09, 2017, 02:40:31 PM »
84:16. So I do swear by the redness of dusk.
84:17. And the night and what it enshrouds.
84:18. And the moon when it becomes symmetric/full.

36:39. And the moon we have measured in descending stages, until it becomes like an old curved sheath.

97:1. We have sent it down in the night of measure.
97:2. And do you know what the night of measure is?
97:3. The night of measure is better than one thousand full-moons.
97:4. The controllers and the spirit come down in it by their lord?s leave in every matter.
97:5. It is peaceful until the rising of the dawn.

89:1-3. By the dawn and ten nights and the even and the odd.

2:183. O you who believe, the abstinence has been decreed for you like it was decreed for those before you, perhaps you may be forethoughtful.
2:184. A few days and if any of you is ill or traveling, then (abstain) a count of different days; and as for those who can do it with difficulty, they may redeem by feeding the needy. And whoever does good voluntarily, then it is better for him. And if you abstain it is better for you if you knew.
2:185. A scorching full moon is when the reading was descended as a guidance for people and clarifications from the guidance and the criterion, so whomever witnesses the full-moon, let him abstain it. And whomever was sick or traveling so a count of other days. The god wants to facilitate and not make it hard on you. And so complete the count and magnify the god for what he has guided you and perhaps you would be thankful.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
Re: The night of measure - July 9th, 2017
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 05:53:20 AM »
Peace brother.
I was going to welcome you here,but I realised you came back in 2016 after nearly 3 years away from the forum.
Anyway, remembering my conversation with you brother back in 2012, I want to say a belated "Welcome back".
 God bless you on this night and always.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/