Author Topic: Am looking 4 huzband  (Read 2750 times)

Lost

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Am looking 4 huzband
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2017, 04:37:28 AM »
You mean European?

If your refer to your own ethnicity as ''kurdish'', I can't see how a term so vague as ''european'' can be an ethnicity going by your definition. In Europe, just like any other continent (even though Europe is not a continent geologically speaking, lets conform to a historical view point and assume the border between Europe and Asia to be the Urals) live a plethora of ethnicities, although the genetic diversity is quite reduced compared to say Africa. Just saying...

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2017, 04:48:19 AM »
May be the brother wanted to know in case there are "illuminatis","Aliens",Martians", "Lucifarians", "Angels", "Jinns"...etc..

His question would have simply meant is he "Human"?

Sorry Amra ,I am not implying here that you would go out /befriend any of them sorts!
Also I would call any peaceful human a "Mumin".

God bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say: I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Lost

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2017, 04:53:13 AM »
I don't get why some people get triggered by the mention of humans being genetically diverse like any other species spread out in all corners of the world. That being said, I don't think there's anything wrong about discussing human internal diversity...

The Sardar

• Apprentice
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2017, 10:11:39 AM »
May be the brother wanted to know in case there are "illuminatis","Aliens",Martians", "Lucifarians", "Angels", "Jinns"...etc..

His question would have simply meant is he "Human"?

Sorry Amra ,I am not implying here that you would go out /befriend any of them sorts!
Also I would call any peaceful human a "Mumin".

God bless.
Peace.
Actually i was just curious of what etcnicity she was with her possible one true love. Don't worry im not against it. Just curious