Author Topic: For Men Only !  (Read 1943 times)

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
For Men Only !
« on: June 18, 2017, 01:12:53 PM »
Assalamualaikum Rahamatullahi Wabarakathahu
I remember a beautiful ad
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=hutch+dog+ad&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=C3RFWe6IL-WK8QfEwoKoCA

Watch out the dog in this ad and Pl keep it in your mind for the rest of this article its name is “hutch dog”

Be it a bollywood movie or a television serial, you will always find an ABHALA NAARI (submissive woman) and of course men always portrayed in a negative shade. Men are cruel, they oppress women and they beat women …..They beat women ….of course beating men are really very cruel and this fact was/is made very popular and the missionaries use this as a lethal weapon against us as in the verse 4.34.

Do you really think women are sooooo innocent that any man can oppress women .let see the other side of the story .without wasting further time on introduction , let me find what Quran has got to tell about the nature of women

Verse 27.28
    Take this letter of mine and deliver it to them. Then leave them and see what [answer] they will return."
Verse 27.29
    She said, "O eminent ones, indeed, to me has been delivered a noble letter.
Verse 27.30
    Indeed, it is from Solomon, and indeed, it reads: 'In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
Verse 27.31
    Be not haughty with me but come to me in submission [as Muslims].' "
Verse 27.32
    She said, "O eminent ones, advise me in my affair. I would not decide a matter until you witness [for] me."
Verse 27.33
    They said, "We are men of strength and of great military might, but the command is yours, so see what you will command."
Verse 27.34
   She said, "Indeed kings - when they enter a city, they ruin it and render the honored of its people humbled. And thus do they do.
Verse 27.35
    But indeed, I will send to them a gift and see with what [reply] the messengers will return."

It is evident from the above verse that a woman can rule a nation at par like man .interestingly, that woman ruler is much more diplomatic than a man because if it was a male ruler he would have immediately declared war but this woman, makes a decision to allure him and of course she knew the weakness of men which is as per  Quran

Surah: 3   Aya: 14
Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.

Every one among us might have experienced bucket full of dramas from woman .if you are married and have kids, they use our kids as lethal weapon against us but the woman In our context does not have the first two things so she gives the priority for the third one, namely, The wealth .so their plan and its execution is much more cunning than a male .planning …..It reminds me about a verse about the planning of women 

Surah: 12   Aya: 28
So when her husband saw his shirt torn from the back, he said, "Indeed, it is of the women's plan. Indeed, your plan is great.

Believe me , in tight corners ,you can never win the argument from women and male is no match for their planning .their crocodile tears will make other male judges to make an undue favor for them .

male, like a hutch dog in that ad ,he will be just following the female ,on the other hand , she would have completed the entire scenario about using him to get the maximum advantage from his  stupidity .
they always use us at some point or other and  most of us even not aware of it .few of us get really effected .if you don't believe me , simply sit and analyze your life .
So, ultimately, it is evident that women are not innocent in nature and they can be more lethal to men .they dominate us even we are not being aware of their domination
i have deliberately left lot of verses which portray the real nature of women because ,i feel i not eligible to talk  about those verses

Mushtaq 

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: For Men Only !
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 02:20:54 PM »
brother you forget some important stories ...

whats about the wives of prophet , when somebody informed something to prophet ..(possible disobeyment of prophet)

whats about the wife of noah, when he said that God you promised to save my family , and God said dnt ask from me something what u have no knowledge off.. ( is she was cheating with noah)?

what about the wife of lot , (was she lesbian)?

and more over i have one more verse to share let me know why marry say this thing?
19:23 Then the birth pains came to her, by the trunk of a palm tree. She said: "I wish I had died before this, and became totally forgotten!"

why she ask such a thing ? when gabi give her glad tidings of a blessed son?

if this thing was in bukhari people will not even think for a second to reject this but what we do with this statement which is already in quran..? and mother mary is not a random women she is catagorised as the best of womens. :hmm

God bless you all
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 05:43:48 PM »
You've made quite a generalisation there, Mushtaq bhai.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 03:51:59 AM »
For men only? Brother ,change the title to "For your eyes only"!!!!

As far as I know both gender can be what you describe ,not only women. Yes, it depends on the eyes, look deep into someone s eyes and you get your type of person.

For example,sisters,huruf, es, maha,reel,...and others I came across here( including most of the brothers) must have gentle eyes  and I will certainly trust that they are as honest as a person can get.Or do you disagree brother?

OK ,so I did not look into their eyes,but you get what I am saying.

We always fall into the trap of gender,sex,race,...etc. regardless of what GOD says about the "person"/human.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:” I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.”

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 04:17:16 AM »
i remember a song on the lyrics "for your eyes only"

(indian version)
(english version)
 :group:

A must watch song on eye to eye

plz let me know about the last link if u guys succesfully manage to watch it till end :-X

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 04:33:46 AM »

As far as I know both gender can be what you describe ,not only women. Yes, it depends on the eyes, look deep into someone s eyes and you get your type of person.

For example,sisters,huruf, es, maha,reel,...and others I came across here( including most of the brothers) must have gentle eyes  and I will certainly trust that they are as honest as a person can get.Or do you disagree brother?

We always fall into the trap of gender,sex,race,...etc. regardless of what GOD says about the "person"/human.

GOD bless you.
Peace.

Thnk you, good logic, for the good words for some of us ladies of the forum.
As usual, dscussion or not, you bring things back to reality and not mental set ups or games. Each one is each one, there is no personality shared by a collection. This kind of categorisations remind me of some people who think that animals do have a soul but it is a single soul for the whole species, like all dogs share in the same soul. If anything I would have thought that my dog, even if in a very subtle way, the way they do things, would share in my soul. I think I have soul enough for both of us, no need for him to partake in a hundredmillionth of dogsoul.

Whatever. I m sure my dog is quite sure of who he is and that he is he and not part of a greater person nor of a collection of persons. If he does, I figure I also can. I have his waw waw for it, and he seems absolutely convinced.

Salaam

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 11:26:09 AM »
You've made quite a generalisation there, Mushtaq bhai.
yes,you are correct .i have made quite a generalization but generally from teen age girls to grandma they all use men .submissive women wants to became dominant and dominant women  will become independent ,in this course male became their ladder

lol, i am not james bond ,bro
of course bro .they are equal
i agree with you bro
i am not talking about social life rather my focus is about the domestic life .i want to discuss the real practical Islam .one day , i strongly believe we  will have life outside of  this forum .i have  seen lot of domestic cases which come for counseling and each time men counterpart is blamed and an undue advantage is always given to female .each time, before these cases they perform two rakka salah and read this verse
Verse 4.135
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

but they always end the case with favoritism that too in a diplomatic way
i understand bro .but the first weakness of men are woman and they are very well aware of it .i don't know what is the weakness of women ,if you have a verse pl quote

brother you forget some important stories ...

whats about the wives of prophet , when somebody informed something to prophet ..(possible disobeyment of prophet)
exactly bro

you might have noticed the last line of my article
i have deliberately left lot of verses which portray the real nature of women because ,i feel i not eligible to talk  about those verses
i cannot include these verses in my article because my brethren might not like it ,they may  misinterpret but we can discuss those verses

as per article ,it is evident females are/were not sooooo innocent and you also agreed that it suits to both the gender .let me quote those verses here
Verse 33.28
O Prophet, say to your wives, "If you should desire the worldly life and its adornment, then come, I will provide for you and give you a gracious release.
Verse 33.29
But if you should desire Allah and His Messenger and the home of the Hereafter - then indeed, Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a great reward."

can you tell me what is the hikma of this verse and also read surah tahrim why there was a stern warning to the wives of the prophets from the almighty
Verse 66.05
Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you - submitting [to Allah], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling - [ones] previously married and virgins.

and also why  the responsibility is given to man in the verse
Verse 66.06
O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.

just imagine , even the prophet was not spared by women
can you explain these verses ,bro

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 11:37:55 AM »
Thnk you, good logic, for the good words for some of us ladies of the forum.
Salaam
even i never said anything bad about women , huruf
Insha ALLAH this thread will move in a quite a fruitful outcome .i am very well aware that non of my female colleagues here  will like this thread because , females are always used to listen good things about them , like motherhood, women sacrifice ....etc
i know this is a delicate issue ,insha ALLAH we will do justice to this thread  as per the verse 4.135

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 04:08:13 PM »
Your generalisations on the human race are quite bleak. By your deductions,  women are horrendous creatures and men are docile. Your position is quite an extreme one and seems to come from a place of ineffectualness.

Good Logic,  thank you for the endorsement!  ;)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 10:12:04 PM »

and more over i have one more verse to share let me know why marry say this thing?
19:23 Then the birth pains came to her, by the trunk of a palm tree. She said: "I wish I had died before this, and became totally forgotten!"

why she ask such a thing ? when gabi give her glad tidings of a blessed son?

if this thing was in bukhari people will not even think for a second to reject this but what we do with this statement which is already in quran..? and mother mary is not a random women she is catagorised as the best of womens. :hmm

so guys i think i have to manage the answer of this thing by myself , the purpose of asking this question was just to let you guys think about it..

the background of this question, few days ago i was watching a video clip in which some people ask questions from a traditional muslim regarding bukhari hadith and events

one question was..

prophet muhammad try to do suicide upon the first revelation ?

he gave the answer by quoting this verse regarding maryum.. 19 :23

why she was thinking about killing herself.. ?
moreover he add this event is in quran thats why people did not ask question,
whereas if this event was mentioned in bukhari people will gona reject it in second..

in the end he himself said the hadith is weak regarding the suicide

so according to my findings..
human nature is stressful , either its a field of game , or the problems of life, preaching the nation , or giving sacrifice
human get tensed and worried and also until human heart not get satisfied he keep wandering .. (and God is well aware about it)

and in our daily life when we get distress or tired we often say in our plain language ,, "oh i m dead".. or if we have to encounter something difficult in our community we usually say i wish to die before this happen
in case of exam failure or a huge loss of life saving money ...

so marry just said it , becoz she was about to give a birth without help of anybody , she was not un-appreciative of giving birth , she was worried about the pain and food ..it appear she was talking with herself..

so next verses make it clear that dnt get sad marry , there is a provision for you from your God.. obviously God provide to whosoever he wish without any count..

another example of stressful situation is when God advise prophet muhammad not to worry at all like companion of fish

68:48 (O Prophet) go ahead steadfastly in establishing your Lord’s command. And be not like him (Jonah) of the fish who cried out in distress.

in next verse it makes it more clear

68:51 Those who deny the truth, attack you (O Prophet) with their eyes when they hear the Reminder. And they say, "He is a madman."

although there were other questions too what this traditional person bring forward in reply of unscientific hadith

like he said the event of adam's son when one kill another the "raven" dig a grave which is unscientific so if this thing was in bukhari people will reject it without thinking for a second.

all other questions i will address them in due time .. sometimes i ask difficult questions just that all of us think it will be Good to have a grip of stating all things according to the knowledge provided to us by God..

may God bless you all..

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 11:20:00 PM »

lol, i am not james bond ,bro

just curious to know what does it mean?  :confused:

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 12:42:38 PM »
Your generalisations on the human race are quite bleak.
Do you think i wrote an essay on women.i have given all the verses from the Quran .if you think my perception is  wrong than give your opinion ,why i am wrong .i am open .it is Quran ,the ultimate .with whole heart i will just accept your opinion if it is correct .
By your deductions,  women are horrendous creatures and men are docile. Your position is quite an extreme one and seems to come from a place of ineffectualness.
sorry ,correction pl
i said they have a upper hand upon men which our macho men never realize .They royally rule men and he is not even aware of it .

Surely if she marries him, it just gives her a license to manipulate him and become  "dominant" and "independent" herself. Are you really encouraging such behaviour.
lol,don't you realized ,he is already in her web.she could not tolerate salafis but on the other hand she says he is tolerating her and of course every man loves to get used by the women and loved to do that beautiful mistake again and again and again......

lol the real joke is ,our breather over there are giving a very ,very bad advice,asking her not to marry him .they claim ,they are quranist yet they cannot tolerate sects whereas ,quran condones inter religious marriages as well as religions .this is the limit of fanaticism .day by day we are becoming like salafis or worst than salafis .
i have seen all sects ,everyone wants to prove the supremacy of his sect yet they very clearly knew it the GOD who judges all sects/religions .freemiders are no exception .
no one wants to work on bring all sects to one rather everyone wants to open the gap wide among them .i had a plan but again ,no one  is with me ....same sectarian effect

BTW , i am waiting for your opinion  .again ,By ALLAH subhanavatala ,if you can prove my perception about the verses are wrong ,i am ready to accept your opinion

in short ,the story so far is ...
1.women are the first weakness of men and women very well aware of it
2.but men and women can plan but women have the advantage of point no : 1 over men
3.our macho man thinks he is dominating his partner but the realty is our macho man is ruled by his women and of course every man loves it
4.problems escalates when men gets effected by their women otherwise ,our macho man never realize it

Aries

• Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 02:32:19 PM »

Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.

Peace,

Look again at 3:14 and take into account the "for the people", not only for men.

so their plan and its execution is much more cunning than a male .planning …..It reminds me about a verse about the planning of women 

All the rest of your post seems to me a very Eve-convincing-Adam-to-eat-the-apple reading... Not a quranic approach of male/female natures at all.

Observe 66:10 to 66:11, God puts forth 4 examples of women: 2 rejecters and 2 believers, not an unbalanced account in favour of snake-listeners and male-manipulator beings.

God bless you all

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 12:08:13 AM »
To say tht women are used to being talked about nicely is really ashtonishing and could only come wither from a woman who thinks that women are eil and the worst enemies of women or from men who see as normal that women are spoken ill of and therefore only notice the speech about women when it says something nice.

Because simply that nice speech aobut women being common or the most often is simply not tru.

nd this maniulating and ruling in the shadows without men noticing I do nto consider a compliment but an acknowledment that in fact women cannot get ahead by being sincere and being themseles because they willb e eaten alive and therefore the only way for them is being manipulative. That is an assessment of what is wrong with people, and not an acknowledgemnt of the rel nature of women, which does nto exist, because women are people, that is each person different fromt he other person, although, like men if they are hungry they will want to eat and all the rest.

This outlook is sick, humilliating for women and also for men, because the picture it draws of them is that they cannot live with reality and therefore they have to be given a lie that flatters them, a lie that some women must accept or do accept because they hae learnt to behae like that but that many other women cannot stand and makes them very unhappy. Many men cannot stand that lie either.

As to the nice speech about women, that is what is usually called paying lip service. Yes we tell you nice things, but then keep quiet and be happy with what youget because we know all the speeches and the nice speech can change quite quicly into not at all nice speech, let alone the acts.

This kind of mentality about the realtion between the sexes is a shamandinfantilizes both women and men. It is not the character of a noble society such as the Qur'an sets us for a model.

The Qur'an speaks of friendship, loyalty sincerity, and not of appearances ans shams. Women and men should be loyal,sincere, humble, unimposing, straight and women should be sincerley honoured as such by men and also by other women and neither men nor women e treated like bnot treated like gullible idiots.

A man that need to be lied to in order to be happy... no thank you. That may do for some time before males or females are grown up.

I know of muslim women, converts and others who play along the apparent submissiveness and then on the back of their husbands speak of them like shit, nd I find that despicable, that is not loyalty nor comradeship, nor noble.
I suppose some of those husbands must be satisfied they've got themsleves so ever submissive muslim women... Others not so, they would rather have "normal" wives, which do not play submissivenes and don't manipulate, but are straight.

As to the Queen of Saba, she was not manipulative, obviously, she was straight, she was simply inteligent, like many males who choose intelligence rather than violence. Intelligence is not the same as manipulation. There are mani manipulators who are intelligent at all. Dealings between females and males, whatever the relatinship, should always be honourable and respectful, not games to see who gets away with what.

Salaam     

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2017, 02:05:00 AM »
everybody have to play their cards when its required.. either male or female..

sometimes a women get affected by those cards
sometimes a man get affected by those cards..

so the real person is the one who holding strong cards but play their cards with (LOVE) not as a power device..

true love is the only thing that change the condition of people..

story goes further some people could not grow love within themselves and when there is no love there is no security of relationship.. so the symbol of love in the shape of kids weak the "self" of individual..

in some most unlucky cases nothing works , not cards, not love, not kids just selfishness or a evil nature of an individual..

NOTE (there are some people exist(male & female) who just come in this world to disturb other person and they will destroy everybody's happiness)

these are the worst of creature and intrestingly they are bad in their every relation
example a bad father is also a bad son,bad  brother, bad husband... and a bad neighbor...

same goes with bad mother

es

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 11:30:30 AM »
Salaam,
Do you think i wrote an essay on women.i have given all the verses from the Quran .if you think my perception is  wrong than give your opinion ,why i am wrong .i am open .it is Quran ,the ultimate .with whole heart i will just accept your opinion if it is correct .sorry ,correction pl
i said they have a upper hand upon men which our macho men never realize .They royally rule men and he is not even aware of it .
lol,don't you realized ,he is already in her web.she could not tolerate salafis but on the other hand she says he is tolerating her and of course every man loves to get used by the women and loved to do that beautiful mistake again and again and again......

lol the real joke is ,our breather over there are giving a very ,very bad advice,asking her not to marry him .they claim ,they are quranist yet they cannot tolerate sects whereas ,quran condones inter religious marriages as well as religions .this is the limit of fanaticism .day by day we are becoming like salafis or worst than salafis .
i have seen all sects ,everyone wants to prove the supremacy of his sect yet they very clearly knew it the GOD who judges all sects/religions .freemiders are no exception .
no one wants to work on bring all sects to one rather everyone wants to open the gap wide among them .i had a plan but again ,no one  is with me ....same sectarian effect

BTW , i am waiting for your opinion  .again ,By ALLAH subhanavatala ,if you can prove my perception about the verses are wrong ,i am ready to accept your opinion

in short ,the story so far is ...
1.women are the first weakness of men and women very well aware of it
2.but men and women can plan but women have the advantage of point no : 1 over men
3.our macho man thinks he is dominating his partner but the realty is our macho man is ruled by his women and of course every man loves it
4.problems escalates when men gets effected by their women otherwise ,our macho man never realize it

In theory, it's a great idea that I would spend my precious time to refute your perception of women.  Fortunately, I have nor time or desire to do so. If you have such a low opinion of women, and this is what you have garnered during your life so far, then it is your perogative.

Take care.

Salaam.

Sajda.

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 12:04:59 PM »
Peace,

All the rest of your post seems to me a very Eve-convincing-Adam-to-eat-the-apple reading... Not a quranic approach of male/female natures at all.
read the title first ,i have to justify the title , it is "For Men Only "
Observe 66:10 to 66:11, God puts forth 4 examples of women: 2 rejecters and 2 believers, not an unbalanced account in favour of snake-listeners and male-manipulator beings.

God bless you all
is that example for is men or for women only
Btw , you have given  me one more proof about the women .
Verse 28:9
    And the wife of Pharaoh said, "[He will be] a comfort of the eye for me and for you. Do not kill him; perhaps he may benefit us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not.

See ,  even a tyrant can ruled by a woman ,you take it as a compliment or a complaint ,whatever

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 01:22:41 PM »
Thanks Huruf for giving such a balanced answer .i wish i could present you a laptop because i know you suffering with that old machine for along time .i can figure out you have given a nice post ,but i will answer only those which i can thoroughly understand .pl forgive me for that
To say tht women are used to being talked about nicely is really ashtonishing and could only come wither from a woman who thinks that women are eil and the worst enemies of women or from men who see as normal that women are spoken ill of and therefore only notice the speech about women when it says something nice.

Because simply that nice speech aobut women being common or the most often is simply not tru.

nd this maniulating and ruling in the shadows without men noticing I do nto consider a compliment but an acknowledment that in fact women cannot get ahead by being sincere and being themseles because they willb e eaten alive and therefore the only way for them is being manipulative. That is an assessment of what is wrong with people, and not an acknowledgemnt of the rel nature of women, which does nto exist, because women are people, that is each person different fromt he other person, although, like men if they are hungry they will want to eat and all the rest.

This outlook is sick, humilliating for women and also for men, because the picture it draws of them is that they cannot live with reality and therefore they have to be given a lie that flatters them, a lie that some women must accept or do accept because they hae learnt to behae like that but that many other women cannot stand and makes them very unhappy. Many men cannot stand that lie either.

As to the nice speech about women, that is what is usually called paying lip service. Yes we tell you nice things, but then keep quiet and be happy with what youget because we know all the speeches and the nice speech can change quite quicly into not at all nice speech, let alone the acts.

This kind of mentality about the realtion between the sexes is a shamandinfantilizes both women and men. It is not the character of a noble society such as the Qur'an sets us for a model.
i could not understand this part ,but it sounds very interesting ,can you re post it with correction
The Qur'an speaks of friendship, loyalty sincerity, and not of appearances ans shams. Women and men should be loyal,sincere, humble, unimposing, straight and women should be sincerley honoured as such by men and also by other women and neither men nor women e treated like bnot treated like gullible idiots.
True ,

Verse 30.21
    And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

The problem arises when one among them thinks he/she can make him/her a gullible idiot .you are correct
I know of muslim women, converts and others who play along the apparent submissiveness and then on the back of their husbands speak of them like shit, nd I find that despicable, that is not loyalty nor comradeship, nor noble.
I suppose some of those husbands must be satisfied they've got themsleves so ever submissive muslim women... Others not so, they would rather have "normal" wives, which do not play submissivenes and don't manipulate, but are straight.
Very beautiful , Huruf
this is the best part in your post .you have just exposed your maturity ,unlike others .i dont know about your place , but in India ,this is very common .this is a devil's workshop .i really cannot figure out how women manage to live with a guy who they hate the most .
it usually occurs in a gathering ,each one complaining about their husbands .if that gathering consists of all class of women ,namely , submissive ,dominant and independent ,then ,take my word , few of them are going to have a big fight with their husbands after that gathering.
All the rules were broken , pride at rampage ,jealousy is common ,back biting starts and they almost slander their husbands .
if few among them take this discussion seriously ,then that poor man is gong to suffer .

As to the Queen of Saba, she was not manipulative, obviously, she was straight, she was simply inteligent, like many males who choose intelligence rather than violence. Intelligence is not the same as manipulation. There are mani manipulators who are intelligent at all. Dealings between females and males, whatever the relatinship, should always be honourable and respectful, not games to see who gets away with what.

Salaam   
I never said ,Queen of saba was manipulative ,rather she was the best .an ability which is rare among men
It is evident from the above verse that a woman can rule a nation at par like man .interestingly, that woman ruler is much more diplomatic than a man because if it was a male ruler he would have immediately declared war but this woman, makes a decision to allure him and of course she knew the weakness of men which is as per  Quran
it may sound manipulative ,because i brought that verse .i thought it was right time to bring that verse there .if you think i was projecting queen of saba as manipulative than i must say ,i am wrong

Aries

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 03:41:21 AM »

Peace  :D
read the title first ,i have to justify the title , it is "For Men Only "is that example for is men or for women only

On the women's issues section  :confused:

Btw , you have given  me one more proof about the women .
Verse 28:9
    And the wife of Pharaoh said, "[He will be] a comfort of the eye for me and for you. Do not kill him; perhaps he may benefit us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not.

See ,  even a tyrant can ruled by a woman ,you take it as a compliment or a complaint ,whatever

What proof have I given?
Which woman having a chat with her husband is ruling there?

:confused:

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 11:18:20 AM »

Salaam   
I have modified my article here ,Huruf

I will reproduce here for you , huruf

Verse 27.28
Take this letter of mine and deliver it to them. Then leave them and see what
they will return.”
Verse 27.29
She said, “O eminent ones, indeed, to me has been delivered a noble letter.
Verse 27.30
Indeed, it is from Solomon, and indeed, it reads: ‘In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
Verse 27.31
Be not haughty with me but come to me in submission [as Muslims].’ ”
Verse 27.32
She said, “O eminent ones, advise me in my affair. I would not decide a matter until you witness [for] me.”
Verse 27.33
They said, “We are men of strength and of great military might, but the command is yours, so see what you will command.”
Verse 27.34
She said, “Indeed kings – when they enter a city, they ruin it and render the honored of its people humbled. And thus do they do.
Verse 27.35
But indeed, I will send to them a gift and see with what [reply] the messengers will return.”

It is evident from the above verse that a woman can rule a nation at par like man .interestingly, that woman ruler is much more diplomatic than a man because if it was a male ruler he would have immediately declared war but this woman, makes a decision to allure him and gives a very wise reason for that

Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire – of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.

Every one among us might have experienced bucket full of dramas from woman .if you are married and have kids, they use our kids as lethal weapon against us. So their plan and its execution is much more cunning than a male .planning …..It reminds me about a verse about the planning of women
i sincerely thank you for reminding me ,huruf .i have modified it also .

Further,

In the heavenly book, the universal statement, the Quran which addresses all the problems of human race gives a clear statement about women .ponder upon these verses

Verse 33.28

O Prophet, say to your wives, “If you should desire the worldly life and its adornment, then come, I will provide for you and give you a gracious release.

Verse 33.29

But if you should desire Allah and His Messenger and the home of the Hereafter – then indeed, Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a great reward.”

Verse 66.05

Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you – submitting [to Allah], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling – [ones] previously married and virgins.

Can anyone tell me what the hikma of these verses is?

Why Quran is so stern about the wives of our prophet

Finally

Quran is making a very good example by giving the parables of two good women and two bad in the verses, these verses are especially for ladies

Verse 66.10

Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them, so those prophets did not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, “Enter the Fire with those who enter.”

Verse 66.11

And Allah presents an example of those who believed: the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, “My Lord, build for me near You a house in Paradise and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the wrongdoing people.”

Verse 66.12

And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of ‘Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.

Mushtaq
It was the outcome of this discussion .i cannot do it here so i did on my site

parvez mushtaq

• Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 11:52:50 AM »
Salaam,
In theory, it's a great idea that I would spend my precious time to refute your perception of women.  Fortunately, I have nor time or desire to do so. If you have such a low opinion of women, and this is what you have garnered during your life so far, then it is your perogative.

Take care.

Salaam.

Sajda.
How can you refute Quran .divorce is very common now. lot of men don't believe in marriages .there is no tranquility in marriages .it is more like compromise .there is no submission in love .
BTW ,what you think about these statements
- wife taking care of her in laws (fatwa)
- men supposed to spend on wife ,only if she make herself available (fatwa)
-Wife giving zakat to her husband (fatwa)

do you think these type of fatwas can unite husband and wife .no man will ever think that his wife or his  children are a separate entity .i believe home is a one unit
this is the real Islam which is the part of this world now,pl don't tell me we will never get effected by these fatwas