News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Qatar Isolation?

Started by Jafar, June 12, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jafar

Does anybody know or have interesting sources on behind the scene explanation of Qatar isolation by Saudis and gangs?

imrankhawaja

the middle east will be the battlefield of ww3 ..

most likely
it will end petrodollar era with the hijacked version of islam..

God will kill two birds with one arrow .. God is swift in punishment .. (becoz the so called rich muslim countires are not following the system of God)

when something happen in wars .. so called muslims get shelters in the homes of disbeleivers..  :&
on the other hand muslims of arabs are busy in buildings ,cars, womens and stuff ..

and things are not that simple.. the episode of israel ending is also in list
iran and saudia on other words sunni and shia historical crises is rising again

things are not so favorable.. (history repeats itself)

es

This is reassuring at a time when I'm relocating to The Middle East!  :&

A Submitter

Salam,

I'll give a few hints

Syria, Turkey Qatar pipeline, SDF north Syria stripe, al Bab, SDF signaling Saudi Arabia to cooperate, meaning FSA, not the ones backed by Turkey, and SDF may work together.
Raqqa operation, ISIS mission complete failure, FSA infighting in al Bab region. Interpret this infighting as conflicts between Turkish and Saudi Arabian interests.

In short, Saudi Arabia doesnt want the Qatar Turkey pipeline to happen. It would damage Saudi Arabian economy and give power to Turkey.

Saudi Arabias solution?
1. Qatar isolation.
2. Cooperation with SDF to connect north Syria stripe and oust Turkey backed FSA from al Bab. SDF in turn wont allow pipeline to go through their territory.
3. If 1 and 2 fails, theres possibility of armed conflict, even invasion. It depends how much this pipeline could damage Saudi Arabia.

But what about Iraq, the pipeline could go there?
1. It could, but very unlikely. Recently, Saudi Arabia has been in support of independece for Kurds, thus forming a new ally. This ally would make the north Syria stripe extend to Iran, thus making it unacceptable for Qatar to build a pipeline through Iran to Turkey.
2. The second scenario, if Kurdish state isnt established in north Iraq, would be Saudi Arabia supporting the PKK to disrupt the pipeline. Qatar and Turkey would lose in this.If I remember correctly, they did try to make 1 giant pipeline which would connect pipelines through Turkey, I think it was called Ceylan or Ceyhan...cant remember. I think they finished, but it didnt work out well as it was continuously targeted.

So why is Iran so keen to support a sunni state like Qatar? As said earlier, it would weaken Saudi Arabia A LOT.

There you have it why Iran, Russia, Turkey and Qatar formed an axis and why Saudi Arabia is changing its allies in Syria.

The next scenario that might happen in Syria is SDF go for Idlib-Turkey border and not Deir ez Zor or al Bab.

Salam

Jafar

Interesting..
So Energy politics also have some influence in it... the Gas vs Oil consumption....
More gas consumption mean less oil consumption.
Less oil consumption means lower oil price.

Plus Qatar will be less dependent to Saudi.. or in other word Saudi will lose their grip on Qatar...
(a second blow for them since they have lost their grip on Yemen)

I doubted Saudi invasion will happened since US stationed their troops there in Qatar and also Turkey are planning to deploy their first foreign military base there. Definitely to secure Turkey's interest..

It will be an awkward diplomatic situation for Saudi if they invaded... plus there's no guarantee that they won the war anyway... looking at their war in Yemen...

A Submitter

Quote from: Jafar on June 12, 2017, 03:32:31 PM
Interesting..
So Energy politics also have some influence in it... the Gas vs Oil consumption....
More gas consumption mean less oil consumption.
Less oil consumption means lower oil price.

Plus Qatar will be less dependent to Saudi.. or in other word Saudi will lose their grip on Qatar...
(a second blow for them since they have lost their grip on Yemen)

I doubted Saudi invasion will happened since US stationed their troops there in Qatar and also Turkey are planning to deploy their first foreign military base there. Definitely to secure Turkey's interest..

It will be an awkward diplomatic situation for Saudi if they invaded... plus there's no guarantee that they won the war anyway... looking at their war in Yemen...
Currently, I believe USA is sided with Saudi Arabia in this matter, especially since Iran and Turkey are cooperating. USA and Turkey arent good buddies right now.

We might know more after the Raqqa operation what their next move will be.

Abdun Nur

Peace,

the isolation of Qatar is 100% the Jew American Cabal, they have built American terror bases around Iran, even in Qatar, divide and conquer is the plan, the Jew American cabal has already destroyed Iraq, Afganistan, Libya and Syria, their next target of unprovicated attack is Iran, with the hope of the Jews to draw in the Russians, Chinese, Turkish and other supporters of reason and truth into a global war, nothing less than a global war will allow the Jews to bring in a new fiat ponzi monetary scheme as an imposed monopoly, digital system, as their present Ponzi scheme is dying and war will allow global change, a one world currency, government, military and legal model dominated by the Jew mafia cabal.

Man of Faith

A question is who is a believer and in what. I would prefer a certain belief over another.
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

A Submitter

Quote from: Man of Faith on June 14, 2017, 06:44:38 AM
A question is who is a believer and in what. I would prefer a certain belief over another.
What?

عوني

I think it has to do with a lot of reasons really. I'd say Qatar isn't saint in the region but it's pretty much among the few countries to dislike the US in the Middle East. When the KSA improved relations with Trump, this made Qatar distance itself from the rest of the Gulf countries because Qatar doesn't like Trump letalone the US especially because of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Worst was when the KSA and the other Gulf countries decided to impose sanctions on Qatar (that seemed to have created a food shortage) which pretty much strained relations further and only pushed Qatar towards Iran. I'd say the main reason to why the Saudis are trying to isolate Qatar is because it's a rebellious country towards their thinking and it's among the Axis of Resistance. And also because Qatar often funds things that goes against what the KSA supports etc.