News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Pakistani-origin hero policeman becomes viral sensation

Started by عوني, March 16, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

عوني

My Pakistani friend sent me this yesterday, and I saw it on my Twitter feed and was very interesting to read and a very good policeman and a hero:

"A Hong Kong policeman of Pakistani descent has become an overnight hero after he talked a man out of committing suicide.

Ifzal Zaffar, 20, spoke fluent Urdu to the suicidal man, who was also Pakistani. The man had climbed up a crane at a construction site and police were called to the scene.

Zaffar climbed up the 65ft crane and exchanged words with the man, after which he agreed to come down and was taken to a hospital.

Zaffar, who is also fluent in Cantonese said to Apple Daily, ?I used the techniques we learned at the academy ? I think he felt safer knowing that I could talk to him in his own language.?

The 20-year-old joined the police force just under a year ago, and is the only Pakistani origin officer in the district.

Zaffar?s commanding officer praised the way the 20-year-old handled the situation.

The Muslim Council of Hong Kong also lauded Zaffar?s integrity saying, ?Bravo to this young man and thank you to the HK police force for bringing him in. Hope more such stories can be seen to show HK is indeed a multi-cultural city.?

The 20-year-old?s good looks have also been noted by media outlets, with him being branded ?pretty boy cop? and ?Hong Kong?s most handsome police officer?.

On an interview video shared by the Hong Kong Police on Facebook, people praised the young man?s actions.

?He is very handsome yet having a golden heart,? gushed Facebook user Nuna Priya.

?Mr Ifzal Zaffar, many citizen support you, pls keep on serving the society. Thanks!!!? wrote Baba Bebe Wong.

?Excellent Cantonese?good character?friendly personality?high spirit?he?s an [asset] to the Hong Kong police force,? Richard Chin wrote.

His interview can be seen below: (video)"

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1355509/pakistani-origin-hero-policeman-becomes-viral-sensation/

imrankhawaja

problem with pakistani people is very obvious they only pay their duties honestly when they are outside of pakistan...

otherwise they are the ones who ripped apart the very same  laws in their own country....

but i feel happy what that police officer do.. atleast there is something that make paksitan feel proud...

i m not rascit i am pakistani too... i love my country too.. but i hate the people/system

Maha

Quote from: imrankhawaja on March 17, 2017, 12:01:36 AM
problem with pakistani people is very obvious they only pay their duties honestly when they are outside of pakistan...

otherwise they are the ones who ripped apart the very same  laws in their own country....

but i feel happy what that police officer do.. atleast there is something that make paksitan feel proud...

i m not rascit i am pakistani too... i love my country too.. but i hate the people/system

Just my words   :bravo:
''No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is''

عوني

imrankhawaja

reel

Great 
I :) did notice Pakistani people are always there for those who need urgent help.

Quote from: imrankhawaja on March 17, 2017, 12:01:36 AM

That's a universal problem though  :rotfl:

I mean just see how we "walk" thousands of miles to deliver democracy and even get bankrupted in the process, but at home, we are unable to jail the most dangerous Russian agents, what's more, they are now in the white house.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Maha

Quote from: reel on June 06, 2017, 01:56:09 PM
Great 
I :) did notice Pakistani people are always there for those who need urgent help.

That's a universal problem though  :rotfl:

I mean just see how we "walk" thousands of miles to deliver democracy and even get bankrupted in the process, but at home, we are unable to jail the most dangerous Russian agents, what's more, they are now in the white house.

Good point :bravo:
''No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is''