Author Topic: Why do you need four witnesses, and why is the punishment less for males in.....  (Read 4608 times)

Ervin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
Peace everyone.

I still haven?t worked it out, but God willing I will. I have seen in one of the mainstream copies of the Quran where in the brackets next to where it says ? Or if God finds a way out for them?, it says ?by new legislation?.  I am interested in your thoughts on what I am proposing.

Thanks

My real name is also Ervin

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
What are you taling about?

Salaam

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Peace everyone.

I still haven?t worked it out, but God willing I will. I have seen in one of the mainstream copies of the Quran where in the brackets next to where it says ? Or if God finds a way out for them?, it says ?by new legislation?.  I am interested in your thoughts on what I am proposing.

Thanks

Peace brother,

if the bold part is in brackets then you really dnt need to worry about it. because you can put anything of your choice in it.
Why a God will find a way for them ? God already knows everything ..  ;)

Blessing of God upon you

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
4.15 is in the plural and there is no punishment. Amsikuhum fil buyut does not say imprison them, but shelter them in the houses, keep them safe in the houses. It looks very much like it is speaking about prostitutes who do the street. And do not throw them out till God opens for them a way to get a living, and if the do not find another way of getting a living keep them in the houses till they die. Keep them not imprison them.

Salaam

Amsikuhunna does not mean confine or incarcerate, never. Check every occurrence int he Qur'an. It never has that meaning, but it always has a helpful meaning.

On the other hand, what kind of punishment for the same "crime" is that that goes from 0 to perpetual imprisonment? It is preposterous.

The way out is that they find a way of earning their life like an employment or a marriage or somebody to help them to not need to prostitute.

Why is it that when something concerns women know-alls always find a way to twist it so that it crushes women instead of helping them.

Salaam