News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

YouTube Channel

Started by Neptin, May 19, 2017, 11:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neptin

Peace All.

What do you guys think of a YouTube channel devoted to God alone with mostly Qur'an alone content?

I think it will be a good addition to forums, blogs and websites. In terms of site traffic, YouTube seems to be gradually surpassing Google. It seems most people prefer to watch or listen these days than read. Plus, there are a lot of things that are better illustrated in videos than mere texts.

There are a couple of Qur'an alone channels on YouTube but most of them seem lacklustre and unfocused.

Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

Comrox

Peace,

Given that there are a lot of them, and I wouldn't expect any channel to get too many views, you would have to consider if producing new content would be worth the effort. And only you can answer that question. ;)

10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

reel

I am finding more and more Quran alone channels now. Looks like they were made long before I discovered them.

I would love a channel you have suggested. But it needs collaboration because making of video can be difficult for one person.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Wakas

Why not compile a list of the channels?
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

The Sardar

There is one youtube channel that i know about and its Joseph Shaer (Quran Centric). I like this man hard work and study on God?s (SWT) hadith (Quran)

reel

Quote from: Wakas on May 23, 2017, 02:02:51 PM
Why not compile a list of the channels?

That's a great idea since Youtube algorithm may change again.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Mikebloke

Quote from: reel on May 23, 2017, 05:34:51 AM
I am finding more and more Quran alone channels now. Looks like they were made long before I discovered them.

I would love a channel you have suggested. But it needs collaboration because making of video can be difficult for one person.

Sigh, I'm dragging up old topics again sorry, but would you mind sharing them? I have Quran Centric on my list already.