News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Is this inheritance article correct?

Started by Baitachal, May 02, 2017, 08:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: huruf on May 06, 2017, 09:12:44 AM
In my previous message I already pointed out all the inconsistencies which afflict your theory and you have not answered the one questi?n I asked about your explanations.

On a single phrase wrongly understood you build a distribution which has nothing to do with the aya and inheritors you compare it with. Nothing is similar. It is siblings not children, it is to the two sisters two thirds, not the three or more two thirds, and yes it is the share of each woman not a share for both of them:

ok let's reset please distribute $90 tell us which part of verse you are using?

4:11
2 daughters and 3 sons
3 daughters and 3 sons
1 daughter and 3 sons

4:176
1 sister and 3 brothers
2 sisters and 3 brothers
3 sisters and 3 brothers

huruf

So ok,
I understand that the number you said  is the parts you take from the parts in which you have divided.

Salaam

huruf

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on May 06, 2017, 09:42:19 AM

2 daughters and 3 sons
3 daughters and 3 sons
1 daughter and 3 sons

1 sister and 3 brothers
2 sisters and 3 brothers
3 sisters and 3 brothers

2 daughters and 3 sons  all would get the sme amount

3 daughters and 3 sons The women would get two thirds and the sons 1 third

1 daughter and 3 sons

Baitachal

Quote from: Bender on May 06, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
Where you come from does not represent the world.
And trying to change it the other way around in favor of women is just the same religion, just a gender switch.
But lets act we do not see that, lets close our eyes

You say "no divine being could be sexist" and then you give 2 sexist models.
So, how could both of them be from God? Like I said God is not a sexist, both are nonsense.

I am open to hear all opinions from any one, but I hate nonsense, be it from a man or woman or poster I like or a poster I don't like.
If people do not like their views questioned then most of times people have something to hide.

Sorry I thought we were talking about the verse where it implies  (or so we think) men getting more money.
I wish it had just said "divide equally" but nah the verse doesn't say that.

ANYWAY...

peacee?eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew :peace: :peace: :peace:

huruf

Sorry, I did not complete the previous message:

Here it is:

link=topic=9609483.msg404506#msg404506 date=1494078139]

2 daughters and 3 sons
3 daughters and 3 sons
1 daughter and 3 sons

1 sister and 3 brothers
2 sisters and 3 brothers
3 sisters and 3 brothers
[/quote]

2 daughters and 3 sons  all would get each the same amount

1 daughter and 3 sons    she gets half, the sons get the other half

Since when they are mixed male and female the male would get the same as the two females, that is whatever comes out of dividing two thirds between all of them, brothers and sisters, if the sisters are two. If the are more than two, I do not know, but I would say that the same amount each. Making it the male twice the female does not solve the problem, first because that is not what the phrase means, no matter how it can make things easy or difficult and secondly because the fact that there may be more tha two sisters nd may be no brothers is still not contemplated in the aya, and so I can't see that simplifying to make males inherit double solves the question of the whole. It serves so that naybody can go and dish the money, but it does not solve that that is not what the Qur'an says.

Also, we have seen that if we have just one sister inherit she gets half and we take that if there is just one brother inherit he gets half, but if there are brothers and sisters in any number it is not stated whether the whole is attributed to them or whether there is a limit. If we suppose that the whole is atributed to them then, what is the problem, each the same amount, just as if it was the unthiyain. If there are more than two sisters, the two are within the set.

You have not stated, which is the deceased which I guess would make a difference in your numbers or is it the same whether the deceased is male or female, according to your understanding?

Salaam

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: huruf on May 06, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

incorrect 2 daughters and 3 sons all get same amount correct last two.

للذكر to the male مثل similitude حظ apportion الانثىىن the two (f)

4:11 need at least two females and # of males
4:176 also applies when three+ females and # of males exactly the same instruction

Since when they are mixed male and female the male would get the same as the two females, that is whatever comes out of dividing two thirds between all of them, brothers and sisters, if the sisters are two. If the are more than two, I do not know, but I would say that the same amount each. Making it the male twice the female does not solve the problem, first because that is not what the phrase means, no matter how it can make things easy or difficult and secondly because the fact that there may be more tha two sisters nd may be no brothers is still not contemplated in the aya, and so I can't see that simplifying to make males inherit double solves the question of the whole. It serves so that naybody can go and dish the money, but it does not solve that that is not what the Qur'an says.

Also, we have seen that if we have just one sister inherit she gets half and we take that if there is just one brother inherit he gets half, but if there are brothers and sisters in any number it is not stated whether the whole is attributed to them or whether there is a limit. If we suppose that the whole is atributed to them then, what is the problem, each the same amount, just as if it was the unthiyain. If there are more than two sisters, the two are within the set.

You have not stated, which is the deceased which I guess would make a difference in your numbers or is it the same whether the deceased is male or female, according to your understanding?

deceased is kalala (no spouse, no child); 4:176 use if mixed gender siblings; 4:12 use if either sister/s or brother/s not mixed.

OK distribute $90 mixed gender children and siblings; need to show someone else don't want to be only one :laugh:

2 daughters and 3 sons
4:11 للذكر to the male مثل similitude حظ apportion الانثىىن the two (f)
$45 two daughters ($22.5 each)
$45 three sons ($15 each)

3 daughters and 3 sons
4:11 ? فان so if كن are (f/p) نساء womenfolk فوق fawqa/above اثنتىن two (f) فلهن so for them ثلثا third dual (1/3 x 2 = 2/3)
$60 three daughters ($20 each)
$30 three sons ($10 each)

1 daughter and 3 sons
4:11 ? وان and if كانت be she واحده one (f) فلها so for her النصف the half
$45 daughter
$45 three sons ($15 each)

1 sister and 3 brothers
4:176... وله and for said person اخت sister فلها so for her نصف half
$45 sister
$45 three brothers ($15 each)

2 sisters and 3 brothers
4:176... فان so if كانتا be dual (f) اثنتىن two (f) فلهما so to them dual الثلثان the third each (1/3 + 1/3 = 2/3)
$60 two sisters ($30 each)
$30 three brothers ($10 each)

3 sisters and 3 brothers
4:176 وان and if كانوا be they of اخوه siblings رجالا menfolk of ونساء wanisāan/and womenfolk (3+)
فللذكر so to the male مثل similitude حظ apportion الانثىىن the two (f)
$54 three sisters ($18 each or $36 two sisters)
$36 three brothers ($12 each)

Noon waalqalami

few more examples perhaps can see it now?

4 sisters and brother/s
4:176 وان and if كانوا be they of اخوه siblings رجالا menfolk of ونساء wanisāan/and womenfolk (3+)
$60 four sisters ($15 each or $30 two sisters)
$30 brother/s

7 sisters and brother/s
$70 seven sisters ($10 each or $20 two sisters)
$20 brother/s

Bender

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on May 06, 2017, 07:53:33 AM
Hi, on basis of what it says if 3+ daughters and what part of verse does not make sense?

There is no wisdom behind the distribution, at least I don't see any.
It's a lottery based on the distribution of genders, and besides that it's not a fair lottery.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Bender

Quote from: Baitachal on May 06, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

Sorry I thought we were talking about the verse where it implies  (or so we think) men getting more money.
I wish it had just said "divide equally" but nah the verse doesn't say that.

ANYWAY...

peacee?eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew :peace: :peace: :peace:

But you did not complain when you heard the pro women version of Huruf, you actually applauded it.

Bender

You are of course totally ok with this?
This is justice?