Author Topic: Forum Suggestion: Stop banning Man Of Faith  (Read 4893 times)

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Forum Suggestion: Stop banning Man Of Faith
« on: April 23, 2017, 06:30:34 AM »
I think everyone will be happy (more or less) if the forum had Man Of Faith not banned every 15 days or something,

Thank you, much appreciated.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
Re: Forum Suggestion: Stop banning Man Of Faith
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 07:06:23 AM »
Is he banned?

Salaam

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 07:13:07 AM »
i dnt know is he banned or no ?

but as a brotherly advice to everyone "respect/follow the law" ,

if this forum have rules that need to be followed , so who dnt follow he/she may encounter problems

same like a good citizen follow the law of council...

Aries

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 03:13:49 AM »
Are you sure he was banned? I mean the sky is still over there, Hell hasn't opened its gates, the forum is still working and no electromagnetic anomalies have happened lately... So maybe he is just on vacation...

Just being sarcastic  ;)

Hope everybody has well deserved and needed vacacion soon  :sun:

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 05:24:44 PM »
My knowledge on religion is quite limited but whenever I read Mof's posts I always get the impression that he is leading some kind of a cult tbh. His content is quite weird. When the Forum went down he seemed to have implied that free-minds deserved it by refering to it as 'karma' and was saying that it only went down because he was given a ban (so everyone who were about to lose their posts was going to happen because of him getting banned according to his 'brilliant' logic).. With a negative attitude like that I'm not suprised that he got banned and he needs to realize that it's not a nice thing to say. If Mof doesn't like free-minds (that's the impression I get from his posts) then he's always free to leave as no one cares. Everytime he comes back he literally acts as if he isn't breaking the Forum rules, it's downright annoying.

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 04:37:54 AM »
I don't understand those Man of Faith and Freedomstands fans.

Man of Faith has an own forum, if you click on his name (or any post of him) you can find the link to his forum in his signature.
You can go there and learn all his preachings and his infallible truths. And he can do it there without obstructions from the mods here.

Same for Freedomstands, if you click on his name you will find all kind of links that lead to him including his email adress.
Email him, ask him for guidance, for a date, anything you want, he seems like Man of Faith also a person who knows everything.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 08:23:04 AM »
Spot on Bender. What were they doing in this forum anyways ? They haven't been of much help to anyone and all they did was post corny statements while trying to sound funny nine times out of ten. Good thing we have you Bender.

That being said, I was asked by admin to specify that the original post was 'sarcastic' AND 'may not be accurate', as Man of Faith might not have been banned "every 15 days or something".

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 11:14:18 AM »
Spot on Bender. What were they doing in this forum anyways ?
Maybe you missed it but I was talking about their fans.
MoF has every reason to be here, here he has a much bigger audience to preach.

I am talking about people like you.
You can join his forum, there he will never get banned.
He can help you there with insightful statements, just don't ask him to much questions, if you ask him a question then he will see it as emotional, and he will not respond to you.
Like Jafar says: SAMI3NAA WA ATA3NAA

They haven't been of much help to anyone and all they did was post corny statements while trying to sound funny nine times out of ten. Good thing we have you Bender.
This is confronting you broke my self esteem.
BUT you know where the ignore button is for me no? And you know where the report to the admin button is.
Don't hesitate to use them, they are there for a reason.

btw I like most of Freedomstands posts, to bad he thinks he is The Almighty, but I think he discovered now that he is not that mighty.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 11:41:09 AM »
Nvm

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 12:23:29 PM »
Is he banned or just taking a break like we all do?
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj