Author Topic: Syria chemical attack  (Read 4168 times)

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Syria chemical attack
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2017, 10:46:48 AM »
It stands to logic that if there is a party that wants something broken, that party is not going to allow that somebody else makes it unbroken. To destroy you do not need anybody's agreement. It is to build that you need agreement.

Salaam

spicer accidentally says trump trying to destabilize the middle east region, accidentally for the second time.

Nowadays the US is ruled by jokers, in contrast to the real Joker these ones are extremely dumb and have access to some serious weapons, which makes them even more dangerous than The Joker.

edit: sorry copy pasted the title without really reading it, he said "destabilize the region".
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2017, 11:14:49 AM »
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

r94

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2017, 11:44:02 AM »
Assad was set up, just like in 2013. Remember that failed vote at Westminster to strike assad? Do the math.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2017, 12:58:28 PM »
Assad was set up, just like in 2013. Remember that failed vote at Westminster to strike assad? Do the math.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178

Agreed

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2017, 01:27:36 PM »
The world is a  stage. Everything that appears has already been scripted before.

Salaam 

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2017, 07:10:34 PM »
everybody is playing their role.. like the one who develop weapons/arms/bomb.. for making it useful they must create a ring or battlefield so that they can sell their products ..

becoz if they dnt sell it , from where they will feed their kids and the people who are working with them as assistant

most of the times these battle fields are paksitan(for suicide products) iraq/afghanistan for practicing the quality of arms..

and in their own homes the rules for everything is very impressive and strict

they dnt even bother about african people who are suffering from food/shelter and even their lives..intrestingly now they closed the borders on other words the innocent viewers of battlefield/ring is blocked by upside down...  :(

becox these immigrants are load for them..

what a wonderful world and what a wonderful caretakers(america,europe)  :bravo:

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2017, 11:52:48 PM »
whats next?
US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

Really is this necessary to feedanybody's kids?

The stage is necessary only for power insane magnatesnot for people feeding anybody.

Salaam

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 08:59:51 PM »
now the next installment is on north korea..

i think its the hint of world war 3

the sudden brexit and donald trump presidency is something mysterious.. first world war started 1914 now its almost a century ,world is asking for world war 3 ..

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2017, 10:44:51 PM »
Basically, human beings are first class hypocrites and self centered liars, and of course single minded sheep.

Agree.. and it applies to ALL human being.. including you, me, him and her..

Maybe as time progresses, human will grow wiser...

EdQ

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2017, 04:07:30 AM »
This posting is not meant to upset anyone as I know views are very polarized on this issue.  These are my personal opinions.

It is a red herring that Syria is being attacked in a 3rd popular Zionist crusade by the West in its lackeys, the so called ISIS moderate terrorists backed by Saudi Arabia and allied with Israel and the US/UK.

Whether Asad is a monster or not is irrelevant - not one bombed my country (UK) to help us get rid of a illegal war criminal called Blair - heck, people's apathy to killing of non-white people is so strong they just voted in the Conservatives here in the UK - who incidentally run on an unofficial rumor that they would help the US bomb Syria.  They are doing the same in the general election and it bodes badly.  Its seems there isn't a single country I feel comfortable living in on this planet...

Bad stuff happens everywhere as some have suggested - but there is bad stuff and bad stuff that is deliberately created as a political tool.

For example, look at the the Saudi rulers whose version of "Islam" keeps women in bin bags and who are put in power by the West!

Look at Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq etc - all the countries that the US is complicit i attacking with big bombs - to destroy any hope of infrastructure and to put them a hundred years behind time so even if they wanted to develop, they are left with Saudi-Inspired ISIS to impose their Fascist, schizophrenically Western-supported version of "Islam".

The West created the monsters in the Middle East and other such countries to keep those countries so preoccupied and addicted to vengeance through "religion" that those countries were never meant to be allowed to develop their infrastructure.  It seems that the Zionist Crusading world is focusing on Turkey next!

Iran is a strange example - not something I really espouse or admire so much especially as an "Islamic" country, but at least Ahmadinejad led a humble life unlike the big Caesar-cum Ayatollah who sits on the throne - as for the mistranslated rhetoric Ahmadinejad had on the Jewish/Zionist peoples, I have scientific data that can quell any misunderstandings that people have.  Ie, the current people who dwell in Israel are not semitic at all - they are Europeans who have invaded a small part of the Arabian peninsula.

Its a bit like racism - I know that black/brown people are racist towards white people just as much as white people are racist towards black/brown people. 
But in my opinion if someone is being bad (or in this case racist - or replace that with violence if you want) - anyway, if they are being bad from a position of power and with the ability to create a dangerous precedence, they are worse - which could be either black/brown or white people - although in the 21st century is definitely falls on the white part of this family here! 

I don't think humans will grow wiser.  We are imperfect hateful little things and this is why this is Earth and there is the concept of Paradise under the sovereignty of God.

Sorry for letting off so much steam in one post - but whats going on around the world is really bad. 
The result is hatred and violence by one party against another. 
Meanwhile the White Zionist/Christian world sits as a beacon that we are all supposed to aspire to because all Muslims and "dark" people are inherently evil..... yeah right!

The only silver lining is that the great white, alt-delete, hope, Trump represents this superior civilization....  I don;t like emoticons that much but  :rotfl:

Sorry if anything (or everything) came across a bit to tangy...

Peace to all.
Ed

Come, let us worship the ONE GOD Alone.