Author Topic: Syria chemical attack  (Read 4167 times)

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
Re: Syria chemical attack
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 01:01:00 PM »
So if your are killed, maimed, destroyed, tortured by weapons that are not chemical you happen to be less dead, maimed, destroyed or tortured than if you are by chemical weapons?

Countries are destroyed and undone one after the other in orde to be redeemed by halal kinds of weapons, so they ar elucky, I mean like afgaanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Libia, Palestine.

I really feel like we are machines with bttons, ush this button you get angre and become very moral and want to jedge everybody whho doe this or does that, if the button is not  pushed, no mtter what happens, you do nothing nor get angry...

We just should know who are our entitled button pushers in orde to get angry the halal or kosher way.

Long live kosher weapons!

Salaam

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 02:56:39 PM »
Sister huruf, I know it is a sad and serious situation but your post made me smile.

It seems some special kind of humans have the right to kill( halal killing) in the name of their "justice"!!!!

Their "halal killing" of innocent people including women and children that we  should turn a blind eye to while the majority are taken for a ride and believe it is justified is a smart game played by "big shayateen" under the guise of democracy and free world.

In the name od decency people ,when are we going to wake up and condemn all killings,the "halal and haram ones".There is no right or wrong side, killing humans  should stop from all sides.

I know ,I am wasting my time . Oh well ,never mind....Like the saying goes:
" The clever ones will try to change the world,the wise ones will work at changing  themselves"

GOD bless you sister.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 08:37:53 PM »
Politics is dirty.
It's very clear that the opposition planted the chemical weapons to be struck by regime so the US can get an excuse to do something.
3 key notes:
1. Regime is "winning" the war, using chemical weapons makes absolutely no sense.
2. The US doesn't want the opposition to lose (it's more of a proxy war, resembling Iran-Iraq war where US backed both sides to weaken them).
3. The regime knows very well the consequences of chemical weapons.

It's odd that regime has been pounding civilians non-stop in Hama/Idlib, killing women and children too, and there was no or very little coverage on the media by the US or European countries. Suddenly, a chemical attack makes the Western media go hysterical.

Today we know why this chemical attack happened:
As a retaliation attack, the US navy fired 59 tomahawk missiles that struck Shayrat airbase (the main airbase from which the regime attacks Hama/Idlib). Now the airbase is out of use, for now.

So the only explanation is that the US wants to slow down or completely stop regime gains in northern Hama. Without proper air force, it will be hard for regime to move forward.

God-willing this war ends and the people realize they're being used by external powers  :nope:

Salam
I agree with the irrationality you highlighted there. It doesn't make sense for Assad to do something like that. Even Russia's explanation falls flat. Such chemical is not kept just in any place like they are saying.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2017, 11:38:49 PM »
Sister huruf, I know it is a sad and serious situation but your post made me smile.

It seems some special kind of humans have the right to kill( halal killing) in the name of their "justice"!!!!

Their "halal killing" of innocent people including women and children that we  should turn a blind eye to while the majority are taken for a ride and believe it is justified is a smart game played by "big shayateen" under the guise of democracy and free world.

In the name od decency people ,when are we going to wake up and condemn all killings,the "halal and haram ones".There is no right or wrong side, killing humans  should stop from all sides.

" The clever ones will try to change the world,the wise ones will work at changing  themselves"

GOD bless you sister.
Peace.

Thank you Goood logic.

Yes unfortunately we live in a noisy world, where the noise of was are not just the noise of the weapons but what the drummers and trumpeters make of them even when they are not there. We live surrounded y noise and push buttn noise. Too noisy for us to be balanced, objective and even compassionate.

Salaam

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 01:22:19 AM »

As much as I agree with that quote, I believe it is only rational that if one group of people is breaking things another group should fix them.
I wonder what it would take to make such thing happen.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 02:49:58 AM »
It stands to logic that if there is a party that wants something broken, that party is not going to allow that somebody else makes it unbroken. To destroy you do not need anybody's agreement. It is to build that you need agreement.

Salaam

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 02:09:10 AM »
Of course they're not going to let anyone undo what they do, but that doesn't really matter.
I guess it's only the power hungry ones, money seekers and ambitious scumbags who managed to take that power with their hand and use it for their advantage, they dared to take it and they took it.
I wonder what it would take to have such power without having those traits of character. And use it to serve what is best for everyone.
Or is it supposed to be like this ? Oppressors and oppressed. Maybe such power isn't made for the good ones.

Is weakness made for the good and innocent ones or is it for the passive cowards ?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 02:26:11 AM »
Was there some humble/fair people in power?
Let us say Abraham,Moses,Jesus,Mohammed...They stood their ground and would not compromise the truth...Or could we say they did it with GOD s help.
Now what about Gandhi?
Of course one should never be a passive coward? Why?
Simply one has to walk and talk his true conviction but with wisdom and good /careful planning/peaceful means!!! Easier said?
Those around you have to see /feel your determination to see/live justice and fairness prevail. Even if you are shouting in the wilderness.
May the Lord give us the courage to help/support and defend  the oppressed.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 03:33:06 AM »
I thin this world is the way it is because it should be so.

The Qur'an tells us something in the snese that Gd's checks the bad one with other bad ones, that is, bad ones are a check for thheir own kind.

In one of the gospels also we are told that the bad plants grow with the good ones because if we uproot the bad ones, we irsk uprooting the good ones with them.

That is, hhumans are here,and the whole creation is there to be purified, so our task should be that, become purer and purer, that is a dialectical (for want of a better word) existence. we checkourseves against some ideal, and we try to get closer to that ideal, of course we will not get to it 100% in this world, but there is also no imit to how much we may improve and in that improvement we re pushed or helped by good and bad people and in between one way or the other. So we do need htis world, such as it is.

Salaam

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 02:10:25 PM »
Those who do anything to get their way are the ones who reach the top layers of power in this world. These people don't give an inkling to what's right and righteous. What rules most people is greed and power-lust, for people are totally entranced and hypnotized by this material world. Therefore, political, especially international politics, is mostly strategy and power games, and of course, hypocrisy.

All talk in politics about justice is just BS. No-one really cares about justice. Things happen when it suits people. If people feel a need to go to war, then a suitable excuse is brought forth... pulled out from the sleeve. There are always plenty of valid reasons available, but they are only highlighted when required. There are always injustices and horrible things going on all over the world... but nobody cares... unless it becomes convenient to bring attention to some situation. People make use of situations to benefit their own agenda. Excuses and hypocrisy.

Media is extremely myopic and narrow-sighted, and people actually think media presents a fair and realistic picture of the world. No, the real world is both much worse and much better than what the limited media makes us believe. Rather, real life is so much more complex than our minds would like to agree to, so we happily swallow the simplistic snapshots that media provide.

Basically, human beings are first class hypocrites and self centered liars, and of course single minded sheep.
The world is what it is because of our minds, and that we are hypnotized by the material surface of this life.
We create our own world.
If you name me, you negate me.