Author Topic: Why did the chicken cross the road?  (Read 1134 times)

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Why did the chicken cross the road?
« on: April 05, 2017, 02:41:09 PM »
Ibrahim: She has resided part of her progeny on the other side of the road without vegetation, near the holy house  :'(

Firaun: I will cut off her hands and feet from alternate sides, and I will crucify her on the trunks of the palm trees, and you will come to know which of us is greater in retribution and more lasting!  >:(

Yusuf: Because I saw her ages ago in my dream  :yeah:

"Cleopatra": A refreshment of the eye to me and to thee -- slay her not; maybe she will be useful to us, or we may take her as a pet  :group:

Father of Yusuf: Don?t narrate this incident to her sisters or they will plan against her  :voodoo:

Malaikats: She wants to make corruption on the other side, and spill blood, while we praise God?s glory and exalt Him  :angel:

Harun: Son of my mother, do not grab me by my beard nor by my head , this chicken of Israel overpowered me and nearly killed me  :&

Isa: I create for you from clay the form of a chicken, then I blow into it and it becomes a chicken, with the permission of God, and I heal the blind and the lepers, and give life to the dead with the permission of God, and I prophesize for you what you shall eat and what to store in your homes (extremely :jedi: ). But I do not know what is in this chicken, only He knows the unseen  :angel:

Meryem: I have vowed an abstinence for the Almighty, so I will not talk today to any of mankind  :ignore:

Musa: She saw a fire, so she said to her chicks: "Stay here, I have seen a fire, perhaps I can bring a piece from it, or find at the fire some guidance  :!

A messenger: Why do you ask me? My only duty was to deliver the message  ???

Nuh: Alone? It was clearly commanded from every sort a pair  :brickwall:

Zekeriya: How can she cross the road when her husband is infertile, and she reached a very old age?   :wow

"Alkihdr": She had no patience with me  :nope:

Dhul Qarnayn: Help me with strength and I will make between you and her a landfill  :muscle:

Sulayman: I will punish her severely, or I will kill her, else she should have a clear excuse   :elektro:

Earth and heavens: We are more concerned if she did it willingly or unwillingly  :&

Dawud: She has wronged you by crossing the road. And many who cross the road take advantage of one another, except those who believe and do good works, and these are very few  :tempt:

Satan: I beautified the other side for her and promised her eternal life  >:D

Hud: O you, worship God; you have no other god but He. you are only inventing lies  :yuck:

Brothers of Jusuf: Why do you not trust us with this chicken? We will take care of her  :eat:

Shu3ayb: Without knowing the exact measurement of the road and the exact weight of the chicken, I can not give you the exact reason  O0

Ayuub: Did she rapidly move with her feet?  :whatever:

Saleh: She is a chicken of God, in her you have a sign. So let her cross God's road freely, and do not harm her, or else a close retribution will take you  :elektro:

God: I know what you do not know  :hail
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 03:25:02 PM »
 :hypno:  :confused: :o ;)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 01:46:03 AM »
good logic: To see what is on the other side/life( Yawmu Al-Quiyama, the other life!)
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Aries

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 03:23:22 AM »
 :rotfl:

that was really good  :bravo:

buuuuuuuuuuuuuut

There is no doubt Shu3ayb was the closest to the chicken's truth... The chicken just wanted to calculate his average speed. To cross the distance from point A (this side of the road) to point B (the opposite side of the road) which is 10 meters, the chicken needed 25". Which is the chicken's average speed?

He was a scientist  8)

I laugh a lot, God bless you Mr. Bender  :sun:

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 05:05:22 AM »
The chickens crossed the road to avoid the man with buttered bread.   :eat:

;D
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +7/-2
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 07:43:12 AM »
Peace All.
If you ever wondered why on earth the chicken crossed the road in the first place, you've come to the right place!
Free minds forum.
virginia ,talking  about speed , chicken and the road:

A man was driving along a freeway when he noticed a chicken running alongside his car. He was amazed to see the chicken keeping up with him, as he was doing 50 mph. He accelerated to 60, and the chicken stayed right next to him. He sped up to 75 mph, and the chicken passed him. The man noticed that the chicken had three legs. So he followed the chicken down a road and ended up at a farm. He got out of his car and saw that all the chickens had three legs. He asked the farmer, "What's up with these chickens?" The farmer said "Well, everybody likes chicken legs, so I bred a three-legged bird. I'm going to be a millionaire." The man asked him how they tasted. The farmer said, "Don't know, haven't caught one yet."

Bender, Why did the Chicken cross the road? well you know  roads are dangerous ,so maybe he was unhappy maybe he knew his religion was made up ,may be he was confused and doubted GOD s message or may be he found too many meanings to the verses of Qoran....Or...
Why did the chicken cross the road? I don't know brother, let the chicken mind its own business and go wherever the journey takes.
So why did the chicken cross the road? the answer is too complicated brother!.
GOD bless you.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Aries

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 10:37:28 AM »
Peace good logic

I absolutely love that metaphysical inquiring chicken of yours ;D

In any case