Author Topic: Roles and choice with respect to time and space...  (Read 1106 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Roles and choice with respect to time and space...
« on: March 27, 2017, 07:27:31 PM »
Hi guys  hope you are doing well..

today i am reflecting on the topic which confuse us sometimes and everybody in certain time of their life expereiced these things ..

sometimes we are helpless in even making choices...

people usually beleive we are freewill in our every choice but i believe even choosing a choice is also an application  to God... either he accept it or not...

or another way of thinking... you cannot choose what you want to choose... its God who decide the roles of everybody ,
forcefully we lifted our self spontaneously towards the destiny whats waiting for us..

i will gona highlight the summary of my roles .. the situations was tough because some people like me did not accept sudden change ...

when i was kid , i wanted to become pilot.. soon i realise forces are not for me.. or other way round , i did not successful in it due to the lack of interest of my army schooling in which discipline was my test , i realise . i m  computer and math based person i should focus there...

then i decided to start my study ..(computer and math)
but a sudden change happen.. due to which literally i have to sacrifice from my computer education...

i went to another city where my grandparetns were living and after reaching there i realsied , spending time with grandparents is more worthy .. dosent matter about education .. God planned to send me here due to a reason.. so lets submitt the will to God...

so i complete my degree in commerce(it was not my intereset/passion/wish)

after that

i did roles of a successful banker, unsuccessful share holder, unsuccessful businessman in partnership, (pak)
and yeh a successful mcdonalds boy(uk)
 and now i dnt have any role(uk)

i m amazed at the blessing of my God...

from two years i m not playing any role... but he did not stop anything from his ultimate mercy , keep telling me always what was my role for the space and time...

all this time when i was in situation .. i was unable to understand his grand scheme behind my uninterested roles...
and i realise what he planned was my actual role from time to time...

it happens to me everytime my first role is better than previous , but in start it appears to me unpleasant..

its only my story , people have different stories of life than me..
if i see all my previous roles , i consider these tests as task/roles instead of test/punishment

there is just a perception of mind what make us think what we are...

today i was outside , suddenly i saw big houses .. before i get immersed in these houses , i saw graveyard , the final resting place of human body .. which give me signal that everybody rich/poor the clock of time is same when death approaches somebody it will not delay for a second...

so what is the reason of getting tense over thing what we know is not permanent..(roles/success/cars/houses/ourself/body) nothing.. so getting worried on these things is not really intelligent approach...
the real love of God is accepting every situation/outcome , bad/good and ponder what is the reason of role behind all this..

when u understand the role the mission appears interesting and relaxing and a real treasure .. peace of mind..

(when i sacrifice the computer field)
my grandfather eye sight and memory was nearly finished when i reached to my old paternal house ..
at that time i see things from different angles...

i feel ashamed of myself becoz i was very disappointed /dishearted/confused about new change of life and sacrificing my choice/will (computer education)

but as soon i see the love of grandfather and i accpet it.. and suddenly i relaxed like i lose nothing at all infact i m getting some deeds which make me happpy.. for example it was my duty to take my grandfather to the toilet and bring him back too when he finish and these type of things...

i see how important it was , that God selceted me for this.. as i see even he got weak memory and no eyesight but he always wanted me to help him in abolution and praying salat...

it was a honour becoz  grandpa got more than 30 grandkids but its me who God selected for this service ..

i wish i could spend my more time with him,(the role transferred to another grandchild) because after two years when i finish my degree in commerce .. my God blessed me with a fruit of a highly respectable bank job.. and i have to left that city to start my job and coming back my home city as a new roler... ( its start of another role to secured the loans) i m not gona share it.. it will be long.. but i thanks to God in this role devils and his mates try their best to make me a dishonest care taker of bank ,, but with his unlimited grace God make me understand its my role to protect bank.. so he saved me from all the devils who were try to targetting my role of protection..by their offers.. which were very attractive..

in every situation there is some reason .. we must submit ourself to the system of God... to serve the roles what we have..

confusion of mind only start when we prefer material over spirtual things..

what i want to share or understand is..

i start believing.. if we ask for good from God and some bad happen in result .. its just appear to us its bad.. infact the grand scheme/plan of God is in our favour only if we appreciate our role/duty..

people claim while he created the earth God canot change the law or interfare  in the system of human being due to the test condition..?

but from last some days i feel its confusing.. he always watcher over us...

example is if somebody make a choice to kill me..
but God saved me from the killer just due to a reason God planned a role for me and untill i will not finish my role killer cant kill me...

i think its a poor example but what i want to tell by this example is even he give us choice but our choice is also the slave of God acceptence..

on other words we cannot even use our freewill untill there is a willness of God involved in it..

our freewills are also returned back to God for making it go ..

NOTE i m not on about the results/outcomes of choices .. my topic is choosing a choice...

its quite long post i hope i did not bored you.. may b i m struggling in finding the closing understanding of our purpose (same like when a doctor try to discover the cure of some disease)so the ideas comes in my mind from time to time .. some of them i neglect some of them i share what   i feel worthy..  i just share my life story as an example for briefing my subject ..

hope so we will start understanding the roles of creation...