Author Topic: color of EYES  (Read 321 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
color of EYES
« on: March 24, 2017, 01:45:16 PM »
يوم ينفخ فى الصور ونحشر المجرمين يومئذ زرقا

chapter 20 verse 102.. this word used once in quran ..

and every God aloners and traditional translations used different color for this word...

Edip-Layth
The day the horn is blown, and We gather the criminals on that day bleary-eyed.

The Monotheist Group
The Day the horn is blown, and We gather the criminals on that Day white eyed.

Muhammad Asad
on the Day when the trumpet is blown: for on that Day We will assemble all such as had been lost in sin, their eyes dimmed [by terror],

Rashad Khalifa
That is the day when the horn is blown, and we summon the guilty on that day blue.,

Shabbir Ahmed
The Day when the Trumpet is blown - On that Day We will assemble the guilty with their eyes dimmed in fear.

Saheeh International
The Day the Horn will be blown. And We will gather the criminals, that Day, blue-eyed.

Arberry
On the day the Trumpet is blown; and We shall muster the sinners upon that day with eyes staring

George sale
On that day the trumpet shall be sounded; and we will gather the wicked together on that day, having grey eyes

thats the beauty of quran...
i dnt know what science said about this condition of eyes with a state in fear..
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
Re: color of EYES
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 08:50:14 PM »
Peace,

I think it's probably an allusion to blindness, as the sinners were/are blinded, I don't know if you have ever seen eyes with cataracts but that's what they look like, white/blue/gray/dim if you all those words together it perfectly describes, what I've seen of them at least
What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

Novice

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 04:32:23 PM »
Peace,

I think it's probably an allusion to blindness, as the sinners were/are blinded, I don't know if you have ever seen eyes with cataracts but that's what they look like, white/blue/gray/dim if you all those words together it perfectly describes, what I've seen of them at least

وَمَنۡ أَعۡرَضَ عَن ذِڪۡرِى فَإِنَّ لَهُ ۥ مَعِيشَةً۬ ضَنكً۬ا وَنَحۡشُرُهُ ۥ يَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَـٰمَةِ أَعۡمَىٰ 20:124
As for the one who turns away from My message, he shall have a straitened life, and We shall raise him blind on the Day of Judgment. 28

salaam

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 05:18:08 PM »

this picture is taken in the state of fear when somebody attack her house in afghanistan and girl was in instant shock i dnt even know the story behind this picture is true or false ..

athough if this is state of fear i can see different color tones in her eyes.. a possible parable..

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 05:21:42 PM »
a strange thing about this picture when you look at her both eyes for more than 10 seconds u will get scared too try it for once  8)

when u try to do it look it just eyes part not the full face.. hint of getting scared