Author Topic: Sungazing, Have You Tried It ?  (Read 258 times)

hansolo

• Apprentice
Sungazing, Have You Tried It ?
« on: February 17, 2017, 09:53:23 AM »
Sun is what keeps us alive, thats a no brainer. Did you ever try to sun-gaze during sunrise or sunset?

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
Re: Sungazing, Have You Tried It ?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 10:21:33 AM »
Sun is what keeps us alive, thats a no brainer. Did you ever try to sun-gaze during sunrise or sunset?
Yes, but only for 1 week. Didn't notice any changes. I'm going to do it soon for a longer time.

hansolo

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 10:43:09 AM »
Yes, but only for 1 week. Didn't notice any changes. I'm going to do it soon for a longer time.

I wanna start too, there are people who testify that they download information trough sun gazing. Dont know to what extent it is true, however I know they are not selling me anything by stating that.

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 10:47:56 AM »
I wanna start too, there are people who testify that they download information trough sun gazing. Dont know to what extent it is true, however I know they are not selling me anything by stating that.
Download information?

hansolo

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 11:12:20 AM »
Download information?

Yes, not kidding. And afterwards they share information that is just hard to comprehend how or where from they got it.

The way they sun gaze is on bare feet soil and stare at the sun 60 min prior to the sunset. Mon-Fri, Saturday day off, and on sundday sungazing for 60 min from the moment of sunrise.

I remember Brother Aladin telling us that in one of the Qurans Surah it tells us that Allah comes with the Sun. Like Ibrahim could sense or see Allah by looking at the sun.

It is really interesting piece of information indeed.

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 11:26:06 AM »
Yes, not kidding. And afterwards they share information that is just hard to comprehend how or where from they got it.

The way they sun gaze is on bare feet soil and stare at the sun 60 min prior to the sunset. Mon-Fri, Saturday day off, and on sundday sungazing for 60 min from the moment of sunrise.

I remember Brother Aladin telling us that in one of the Qurans Surah it tells us that Allah comes with the Sun. Like Ibrahim could sense or see Allah by looking at the sun.

It is really interesting piece of information indeed.
I don't know about that, I just gazed to see if it would have any effects on my eyes  :D

mmkhan

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 12:05:27 PM »
Salaamun brother,

Please never look at sun directly. As per my knowledge it's rays are very dangerous to retina which may cause cataract or even blindness.
Long back I came to know that blind rate of people in India is much higher than the rest of the world because they pray to sun. While praying they look at sun while it sets with naked eyes.

So please be careful brothers.
Seek Allah's help before any such actions.

May Allah increase our knowledge and guide us on His path :pr
mmKhan
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

Timotheus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 03:53:55 PM »

Peace,
God is what keeps us alive.

The sun us perfectly safe to look at, but I would advise, rather that gazing at the sun at those times, that you would remember God and celebrate his praises as the Quran recommends.

What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 05:42:45 PM »
there are lot of harmful rays from sun blocked by earth atmosphere...

but still some of them are active , wearing glasses is precautionary measure...
but using sun block cream on your skin is also a suggesstion when you try to give urself sun bath... :sun:

otherwise your skin will get dark...  O0
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2017, 07:30:26 PM »
Of course,Of course

this link is dead... like supernova a death of star lol  :sun:
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.