News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Do You see Law education as a Noble one?

Started by hansolo, February 09, 2017, 03:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Submitter

Quote from: savage_carrot on February 11, 2017, 01:25:50 PM
So you've taken it upon yourself to judge and pronounce swathes of people evil, rejecters and hypocrites...using what? Quran? Prophecy? Psychic powers? Hotline to God? Your posts usually contain narrow minded opinions that you assume to be truth. These then try to pass muster by being posted willy-nilly and with gusto to verses trying to mask their inherent weaknesses. I'm not sure who's going to thank you for this.

Let's look at this thread, calling lawyers out by using 2:85. They apparently don't believe part of the book thus lawyers are hypocrites and unbelievers. Why don't they believe part of the book? It's a no-no if they judge by anything other than the Quran because anything other than the Quran is written by rejecters, hypocrites = unbelievers = evil. Anyone who thus writes, defends, follows or is otherwise in passing brushing any laws that didn't directly spring from A submitter's mind as being in the Quran word for word and letter by letter (forget spirit...doesn't count) is an evil unbeliever, not even a neutral unbeliever. Given the way you use verses to try to justify your opinions, we can't even say that a strict literal reading is what's being done. It's a fragmented series of unfortunate narratives. The verses are taken in parts (being generous) and then joined in parts to opinions considered to be truth (which came first? The opinion or the verse from which said opinion derives? No surprise that it's the former) which are very narrow and biased in scope. One would think then that only judges are the evil ones, evilly pronouncing their evil proclamations but nooo, everyone! Even the janitor who cleans up the court is evil because he is connected...were the cleaning crew on the Death Star exempt? No, a thousand times no. They knew what they were getting into and when evil calls, its minions come running to do its slightest bidding. Like transporting evil rubbish from the evil court of evilness.

21:78, we have people who are pronouncing judgements with wisdom and knowledge...were they robots programmed to follow a certain course or actual human beings who utilized their gifts in the way God expected them to? Is it so far gone to assume that a justice system now may operate the same way, ideally using wisdom and knowledge? Should justice only involve a throwback era court with one or two people that A Submitter deems guided to dispense justice? be aware that we aren't just talking about a farming dispute in the days of yore but also in other times and the times have always been a changin'. We use information/knowledge tempered by wisdom to judge and this can be directly translated in various systems. Unless A Submitter wishes to burn everything down and start anew because his mind can't generate and/or comprehend the complexities of evolving systems and how they relate to the Quran's teachings and would really rather have been born in simpler times...get with it or go start a hamlet community somewhere I guess.

If a country is using a constitution that bolster/encapsulate/don't contradict in laws such concepts as found in the Quran even in part, what leg do we have to stand on to call it and those associated with it evil? Most constitutions/laws fall under such, I'm not aware of a purely Satanic constitution but perhaps someone who doesn't call everything Satanic can enlighten me (which wouldn't be A Submitter). To those of us raised in traditional environments, this type of thinking is kinda familiar. I wonder if you even drive and follow the traffic laws given the rebellion on display here, perhaps that's circumvented by using a driver who thus will take the full brunt of being the evil hypocrite following the road rules but not A Submitter...he is very law abiding.

Even the way you bandy about these terms rejectors, hypocrites is chilling. It's like you have no clue of how the Quran uses these terms and for what. I guess it's true what they say, you can try to pull the traditionalist away from a precipice but he just keeps finding new ones to careen towards. If you claim to have left the dark side, start opening your mind towards the vast possibilities available to you now instead of decorating with the same black and white motivational posters in your new home. No one said it was going to be easy but nothing worth having ever is.
Are you a lawyer?

savage_carrot

God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

A Submitter

Anyhow, here's a few verses to think about;

5:45 
And We have decreed for them in it that a life for a life, and an
eye for an eye, and a nose for a nose, and an ear for an ear, and a
tooth for a tooth, and wounds to be similar; and whoever remits
anything  of  it,  then  it  will  cancel  sins  for  him.  And  whoever 
does not judge with what God has sent down, then these are the
wicked.

5:48 
And We have sent down to you the Book with the truth, affirming
what  is  between  your  hands  of  the  Book  and  superseding  it.  So 
judge  between  them  by  what  God  has  sent  down,  and  do  not 
follow their desires from what has come to you of the truth.
For
each of you We have made laws, and a structure; and if God had
willed, He would have made you all one nation, but He tests you
with what He has given you; so race to do good. To God you will
return all of you, and He will inform you regarding that in which
you dispute.

5:49 
And judge between them by what God has sent down, and do not
follow their desires, and beware lest they divert you away from some
of what God has sent down to you.
If they turn away, then know that
God wants to inflict them with some of their sins; and many of the
people are wicked.

Certain things in Quran is "black and white", and others are not.

Salam

savage_carrot

Quote from: A Submitter on February 11, 2017, 01:46:16 PM
Anyhow, here's a few verses to think about;

5:45 
And We have decreed for them in it that a life for a life, and an
eye for an eye, and a nose for a nose, and an ear for an ear, and a
tooth for a tooth, and wounds to be similar; and whoever remits
anything  of  it,  then  it  will  cancel  sins  for  him.  And  whoever 
does not judge with what God has sent down, then these are the
wicked.

5:48 
And We have sent down to you the Book with the truth, affirming
what  is  between  your  hands  of  the  Book  and  superseding  it.  So 
judge  between  them  by  what  God  has  sent  down,  and  do  not 
follow their desires from what has come to you of the truth.
For
each of you We have made laws, and a structure; and if God had
willed, He would have made you all one nation, but He tests you
with what He has given you; so race to do good. To God you will
return all of you, and He will inform you regarding that in which
you dispute.

5:49 
And judge between them by what God has sent down, and do not
follow their desires, and beware lest they divert you away from some
of what God has sent down to you.
If they turn away, then know that
God wants to inflict them with some of their sins; and many of the
people are wicked.

Certain things in Quran is "black and white", and others are not.

Salam
So basically you're just a bot with blinders and one liners. Awesome. Here is where I will thank you for coming clean in such a magnificent manner.

A Submitter

Quote from: savage_carrot on February 11, 2017, 02:02:04 PM
So basically you're just a bot with blinders and one liners. Awesome. Here is where I will thank you for coming clean in such a magnificent manner.
I will just ignore your rudeness  :group:

And you're welcome.
Salam

savage_carrot

Quote from: A Submitter on February 11, 2017, 02:09:05 PM
I will just ignore your rudeness  :group:

Salam
You mean your own rudeness? Let me add disrespect to that. When you can stop projecting and thinking you're some sort of noble creature who blithely rises above pedestrian posts by ignoring, dismissing and evading them, perhaps you'll respond to the concerns raised in previous posts towards your extreme opinions and piecemeal posting of verses that you seem to think explain and defend your stance unequivocally.