Author Topic: Back to the future  (Read 6246 times)

Bender

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Back to the future
« on: March 11, 2017, 03:05:28 AM »
Great work!!!

Lastday3 and MoF will be very happy  :)
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +17/-4
Re: Back to the future
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 03:24:29 AM »
Looks like we're back!
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 03:31:18 AM »
I think MoF will be very happy now, imagine if the backup restore went back to the date were he was banned, that wouldn't be good!

MoF if you're reading this, take back the word 'Karma'. No need for that word anymore. It hurts doesn't it?

Looks like we're back!

Well done :)

A Submitter

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 04:09:53 AM »
Thank you for restoring it!

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-1
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 05:00:10 AM »
Thank you very much to the restorers.

You deserve a medal each. I've tried to put one here, but I seem to be the opposit eof you. I hve not been able to put a beautiful medal here like I wished. May be another forum member is cleverer than I (not difficult) and can do it.

At any rate thanks a lot and let us hope you do not have to be again an informatic heroe in the near future nor in the far.

Salaam

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 05:39:50 AM »
Think it was savage_carrot who provided the backup of the database, I know she made a backup of the database weeks ago and was planning to use it so a medal and thanks should go to her too because she was among those who saved the Forum :) Personally I've never been a fan of any backups (especially not in my files/projects I create) and I don't think anyone is due to lazyness and it's not anything anyone thinks about but that person did it so kudos to her. Layth my new forum suggestion to you: Create a new rank called 'Super Administrator' and give it to savage_carrot just sayin' 8)

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 05:40:08 AM »
I can imagine man of faith's reaction looks like this right now: https://youtu.be/_YQR36fQ_Xc?t=43s

Aries

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 06:17:56 AM »
Retro, futuristic..., in any case we all thank and recognize the work the admins are doing here  :bravo: A sincere huge thank you which would be the same size with succesful back up or not  :peace:

God bless you  :sun:

Just a question... Will last month be recovered and so whatever we write now will be eliminated in the next restore?

Aries

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 06:33:47 AM »
I can imagine man of faith's reaction looks like this right now: https://youtu.be/_YQR36fQ_Xc?t=43s
t

>:(

Couldnt you add a WARNING: dont watch with cofee, danger, you could spit it involuntary while laughing  >:(
Think it was savage_carrot who provided the backup of the database, I know she made a backup of the database weeks ago and was planning to use it so a medal and thanks should go to her too because she was among those who saved the Forum :) Personally I've never been a fan of backups and I don't think anyone is due to lazyness and it's not anything anyone thinks about but that person did it so kudos to her. Layth my new forum suggestion: Create a new rank called 'Super Administrator' and give it to savage_carrot just sayin' 8)

You are the one, girl!  ;)

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 07:00:08 AM »
No I am not taking it back. It was still a pain for them to restore the forum, but I am still glad they managed. I have no own ill-intentions myself. Karma is not personal.

I did hope for the forum to be restored.

Be well
Qarael Amenuel
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net