News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why didn't God guide the Quran believing Muslims away from the hadith?

Started by Ervin, February 10, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adyq

they are reading quran but practicing something else that never been found on quran ,,in their life  they never question anything, they take the easy path like majority of people , while quran stated majority of people is disbeliever. 

from quranic path

The majority of the people assume that if one understands the Arabic language, it means he is capable of understanding the Qur'an. They are also quick to dismiss anyone who has a point to make about the Quran's verses, if they are not an Arab or do not speak Arabic. A consistent feature of these sorts of people is that they themselves know little about the Qur'an because they never attempt to research the Qur'an directly. This is because of an intentionally induced inferiority complex of not knowing Arabic which gives them the excuses they need to stay distant from the Qur'an, as well as due to some other vain excuses. They never attempt to understand the verses of the Qur'an themselves. All of their views on the Qur'an are formed entirely by following other people and texts written by those whose trust they assume. They have only read the Qur'an's verses in text books in the context created by their trusted writers, or otherwise read the Arabic verses in ritualistic recitation, or in prayer without understanding them. Sometimes, he feels he has done enough by reading the translation of the few verses he recites frequently in prayer

"Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars" 29:2-3

milan

Quote from: Ervin on February 10, 2017, 06:50:08 AM
What I am asking is, If all the Sunni's, Shia, Sufis have, and do believe in the Quran, then why didn't that help them in rejecting the Hadith.
Why didn't God help them, since after all they did believe(and still do) in the Quran?

Salaam Ervin,
No they don't believe the Quran. Ask any of them a question where the Quran gives a clear answer and the Hadith give a different answer (e.g., should adulterers be stoned to death?), and they will select the Hadith and reject the Quran. Ayat 25:30 gives a clear statement, that the messenger's people "have abandoned this Quran."

Salaam, Milan

good logic

Also why should GOD or anyone enforce certain practices ? The choice is there :whoever wants to believe,believes and whoever wants to disbelieve ,has that choice available.

GOD guided,guides and will guide those who come with a sincere heart to the truth whatever religion they may have.

Here you are talking about a majority that are following their " Saadatuhum wa Kubaraahum wa Aabaahum...".
Why should GOD guide those who do not seek His guidance?
Each save your own neck.
GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

Man of Faith

A person guides themselves through whatever intelligent help they can find. If they choose bad guidance, this is because they do not use sound reasoning.
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

imrankhawaja

example is when a person who beleive in certain scriptures but at times he failed to carry all those commands due to the trick of body feelings..

example .. a person who believe in quran /bible  commit illegal sex
people speak lie in daily matters
people do things what they not suppose to do

lets make it short even the people who beleive in quran and hadith and they are unable to save themselves from backbitting..

we always have two sides of coin in every matter of life .. its up to us which side we will go..

lets move   further we have two sides of our ownself one is bodily another is spirtual
both works on different pattern which cause the choices of matter ,
thats the whole GAME we been provided with a thing that generate two choices everytime we will use that apparatus for whatever matter..

look at the animal he eat, kill, steal, mating without any fear
when we do it , its basically the requirement of animal body but it directly hit our spirtual side , thats only happen with humans becoz thats what the trick is..

just imaginne if we dnt have the burden of body then there was nothing we have to fear ..
and moreover what will we do without it , at the same time all wrong doings are connected with body

and the basic theme of (shirk) is still there ? what is it ? how you feel you are doing shirk? people who are doing shirk think they are rightly guided? is this the only thing that belong to not bodily but spirtuality ? thats why people understood it as unforgiveable gross sin of all ..?

good logic

Imran brother,have a look here:
53:29
You shall disregard those who turn away from our message, and become preoccupied with this worldly life.
فَأَعرِض عَن مَن تَوَلّىٰ عَن ذِكرِنا وَلَم يُرِد إِلَّا الحَيوٰةَ الدُّنيا
53:30
This is the extent of their knowledge. Your Lord is fully aware of those who strayed away from His path, and He is fully aware of those who are guided.
ذٰلِكَ مَبلَغُهُم مِنَ العِلمِ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعلَمُ بِمَنِ اهتَدىٰ
53:31
To God belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. He will requite those who commit evil for their works, and will reward the righteous for their righteousness.
وَلِلَّهِ ما فِى السَّمٰوٰتِ وَما فِى الأَرضِ لِيَجزِىَ الَّذينَ أَسٰـٔوا بِما عَمِلوا وَيَجزِىَ الَّذينَ أَحسَنوا بِالحُسنَى
53:32
They avoid gross sins and transgressions, except for minor offences. Your Lord's forgiveness is immense. He has been fully aware of you since He initiated you from the earth, and while you were embryos in your mothers' bellies. Therefore, do not exalt yourselves; He is fully aware of the righteous.
الَّذينَ يَجتَنِبونَ كَبٰئِرَ الإِثمِ وَالفَوٰحِشَ إِلَّا اللَّمَمَ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ وٰسِعُ المَغفِرَةِ هُوَ أَعلَمُ بِكُم إِذ أَنشَأَكُم مِنَ الأَرضِ وَإِذ أَنتُم أَجِنَّةٌ فى بُطونِ أُمَّهٰتِكُم فَلا تُزَكّوا أَنفُسَكُم هُوَ أَعلَمُ بِمَنِ اتَّقىٰ

Does GOD even mention any religion here?
It is all about right conduct. Muslimeen( Good,peaceful people ) V Mujremeen( Oppressive ,Aggressive,bad people).
Those who are scaremongering with their religion are wasting their efforts. It does not matter your or mine or anyone else's religion.
We do have the burden and the choice. A simple choice.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

imrankhawaja

peace GL
i am also not talking about religion(mazhab) .. 

what i m talking is everybody commit things due to the pressure of desires programmed inside us..

the demand and supply of desires decide what way the "character" will lead us..

example the desire of sex will not see any scripture at that time all those things vanished in the conscious of human being only thing is to beat this desire , its also a type of fight between desire and accomplishing of that desire .. people try to stand/fight/achieve/overcome of this desire by different means .. the bible quran and hadith nothing works

all crimes are related to body like , killing,stealing,raping,assaluting,trouble making,land fight,money fight everything is directly connected with body , people wonder how come land fight connect with body , infact the land we require is to give shelter to our bodies hence everything in circle is connected with our bodies...

the second point to ponder is whats about shirk( is it a crime?) its not even related with body in any sense so the gross sin mean the gross , its not that simple how we learned by scholars .. shirk is a broad thing same like salat is a broad thing ..

the concept is associating something(.....) with God  in this something we have to dig more whats it real interpretation

disbelieving in God will not harm God in least , and it will not make any difference to God , he is already God and great and big..
may God help me understanding the real meanings of shirk what i am struggling from ages..

let say there is a king and i did not accept him as a king (is it a crime?)
or there is also a difference between crime(jurm) and sin(itham)

usually when hell prison mention we see there are mujrimeen(criminals) there
the one who did not do any crime in his life but he was born in a system that did not understand the nature of God so by default he is free of punishment isnt it?

God bless you

good logic

Peace Imran.
You say,quote:
the demand and supply of desires decide what way the "character" will lead us..

I disagree,the direction ,priority and our own decisions do that. Why?
Because GOD has "Blown His Ruh in each one of us"-Fitrata Allah llati fatara Al Naas Alaiha-Submission to Allah leads to that Ruh being connected and grows to help us overcome desires and build a sturdy character.
The instinct is in all of us. Our choices in the end lead to our outcome.

I ,however ,agree that only with GOD s help will we be able to succeed.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

imrankhawaja

peace GL
its metaphorical economical term what you quoted from my post however you missed the whole point of my previous two posts...

let me clear this thing first.. demand and supply of wish.. let say a person only satisfy when he kill that desire so its depend on the demand of that desire and supply of making this desire achieve..

example is horny person (demand) sleep with 3 Girls(supply) will definately kill that desire not only kill but he will do different experiments with that desire.. sometimes they even cheat with desire i .e using tablets for timming enhance and stuff..

demand and supply also understood by "salt" and "sugar" the area where 200 people are living there demand of sugar is for 200 so if you supply the sugar for 100 people the rest of hundred get sugarless or saltless lol ..

when the demand of desire is on height and the supply is on extra height then its really against the laws of biology to overcome the situation .. when you feel cold your body demand for hotness so you supply with a coat or jacket ... same when you feel hungry the supply of food fulfill that wish..

coming back to my original query .. see the section of shirk which is not connected with bodily , and then help me understanding this thing , although i have some thoughts too but its better if everyone else share how they see "shirk"

God bless you

good logic

For me "shirk" is relying on any other creation to provide "good" or fearing  "Bad" (harm) from any creation- for both your physical and spiritual self-.
Or to have other than the ultimate "frame of mind" to rely only on your creator for everything you require,even if it is provided ,indirectly, by the created.
To have the belief that only your creator has the utmost power ,control and care in your life and everything else s lives.
GOD bless you.
Peace.